Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-03-2011, 11:54 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
To the Master: You are not placed nor qualified to judge the merit of my posts.
I'm not judging.. really, observing.. see take the lack out of and move it to neutral.. does not everyone judge or observe each other’s posts..?? I believe so.. I just choose to prefer the vibration of neutral.. or sometimes the positive.. rather than lack or negative.. the status quo among us humans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I have no reason to believe the visions another has, nor do you, no one does, and many are mislead by emulating some belief which the are hand fed.
I disagree.. I validate all truths in all ways..

I understand what you’re saying gem.. you’re talking about the time the preacher.. preached and the mass's all committed suicide for comet hale bopp.. and everyone gathered 'round and said.. "ohh, my that is such a bad/evil thing that bad man led that flock to their death"

This story that has been repeated 1000+ times in our society in a multitude of ways.. and then that, there's always someone that gathers round and says listen.. we must never make this same mistake again!

We’re gonna set up laws.. and safe guards.. we’re going to stop those horrible atrocity’s!

And that's what you’re really saying.. gem.. deep down..

Your saying there is wrong information!

And wrong way be!

And we must not give newbies access to that information.. that they can then harm themselves with.. that is my translation of your simple statements above.. obviously, it's a interpretation.. but by my feeling correct..

No, gem.. some newbies are always gonna make mistakes and some will suprise you and beat the odds.. and it may be a hard lesson.. but it doesn't have to be.. trying to shield them away.. doesn't help either..

Better they get their feet wet.. so they know better next time.. that's just my way of thinking..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
If one person has particular visions then good for them, it may not be the experience of another, so they can speak for themselves, and fine, but it's not prudent to impose that on others nor leap on such things in blind faith.
Gem, I seek to validate everything in all ways.. and I can and do.. my "theory of everything" as you will.. answers all questions in all ways.. no wonder I participate in forums and come up with these strange answers, ehh?

I have been taught the fundamental building blocks of reality's belief system.. (ABS for short! ) because I have that.. I can interpret almost any situation into immediate understanding of its effects and how it works.. even to go so far as to write the above analysis.. ehh?

Now, you may not understand it.. because your reference points don't match.. vocabulary between me and you is off.. and a lot of other reasons but I really do have a fundamental understanding of all things..

I do not share your beliefs.. that we can save people.. by keeping them away from knowledge that cannot be validated such as "guides" or invisible entities.. that will eventually lead you on a dark path to satan!

Saving people and fear.. and all that can be eliminated under "new age" understandings of the 4th dimension, death and oneness.. these concepts erase those fears intellectually and spiritually until you understand this.. you will have a 3rd dimensional aspect of right and wrong.. and that is how come you believe.. there is right information and ways to be and wrong pieces of information and ways to be..

The opening to the 4th is really understanding there is no wrong!

Let me know if you wish to continue this conversation?

Sorry, if this is long and borrring.. :)
Old 30-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Medium_Laura

Everyone has guides. You may not have met them, you may not even like them or want them, but they are always guiding you. You will get a thought in your head to go left, instead of right. Of course you will think this is your own voice. It is your guide's input keeping you safe or avoiding an accident. Most people don't slow down their logical minds enough to have a conversation with their helpers. Guides can leave (depending on the lessons you're learning) and others will step in.

Being born to earth without guides is like going to school without teachers. Seems very narcissistic to think you won't need help navigating this crazy place. :)
Old 30-03-2011, 04:05 PM
bigcaat

I believe everyone has guides, they just may not be aware of them.
Old 30-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Master
hmmm i don't know if my imaginary friends are guides or what. i mean, they seem to need my input as much as i may need theirs. sometimes i'll think something to them and there'll be this long silent pause as they consider the ramifications of my observations. who is whose guide in such a strange circumstance?
Old 30-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Guide
I recently had a reading of my akashic records and the woman told me that I have six guides, and in the near future maybe seven, including my beloved who passed last Nov. He seems to be right now in transition.

She did not tell me the the other six's names. Does what I am saying make any sense to you?

Another day, I had a reading from a lovely member of this forum who is still owing me a promised second reading with more information. She told me that a large archangel was my loving guide. That moved me to tears, and I would want to know who is such archangel.

Of course I am trying to connect both readings but some information is missing.

Imagine my situation, I did not even know one month ago that I had any guide, and I am very moved as the idea of not being so lonely gives me a big hope in the middle of my grief.

I read Medium Laura's fantastic 10 ways to contact our guides, but I haven't put them in practice yet.

I am a little bit confused about having so many guides and how to start to contact them. Is there a main guide? Should I try to contact him first?

I will appreciate your wise orientation. Thanks!

TISS

Old 31-03-2011, 06:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
hmmm i don't know if my imaginary friends are guides or what. i mean, they seem to need my input as much as i may need theirs. sometimes i'll think something to them and there'll be this long silent pause as they consider the ramifications of my observations. who is whose guide in such a strange circumstance?

I agree that guides are not just one way teachers that learn nothing from us. I see it more as I am currently in a physical reality and I have guides and teachers in a non-physical state. We have agreements in place where they assist me in creating the reality that I prefer and they learn from me as well in the growing they are continuing to experience non-physically. Then some other time they will be physical and I will be the one helping them out.

Every entity is growing, expanding their awareness and understanding of themselves and the universe whether physical, non-physical or other. We all have friends within our lives and outside who wish to help us grow and learn. Lots of fun!

Love and Light
Old 31-03-2011, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Everyone has guides. You may not have met them, you may not even like them or want them, but they are always guiding you. You will get a thought in your head to go left, instead of right. Of course you will think this is your own voice. It is your guide's input keeping you safe or avoiding an accident. Most people don't slow down their logical minds enough to have a conversation with their helpers. Guides can leave (depending on the lessons you're learning) and others will step in.

Being born to earth without guides is like going to school without teachers. Seems very narcissistic to think you won't need help navigating this crazy place. :)

Oh dear oh dear... people will persist in trying to make people believe things, not just this post above, but also the one told by her 'reader'... and there are thousands of instances where people impose their experience upon everyone.
Old 31-03-2011, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Oh dear oh dear... people will persist in trying to make people believe things, not just this post above, but also the one told by her 'reader'... and there are thousands of instances where people impose their experience upon everyone.

So Gem... You take people sharing their own experience is "imposing" on others? If you don't want to hear what's said you can simply not listen, eh?

Perhaps you feel you can be too easily influenced by others, which is not their issue but yours.

Xan

Old 31-03-2011, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries

I.Q.... Perhaps you're making an assumption about the reason for the long pause. Have you asked them about that?

Xan

Old 31-03-2011, 07:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
I recently had a reading of my akashic records and the woman told me that I have six guides, and in the near future maybe seven, including my beloved who passed last Nov. He seems to be right now in transition.

She did not tell me the the other six's names. Does what I am saying make any sense to you?

Another day, I had a reading from a lovely member of this forum who is still owing me a promised second reading with more information. She told me that a large archangel was my loving guide. That moved me to tears, and I would want to know who is such archangel.

Of course I am trying to connect both readings but some information is missing.

Imagine my situation, I did not even know one month ago that I had any guide, and I am very moved as the idea of not being so lonely gives me a big hope in the middle of my grief.

I read Medium Laura's fantastic 10 ways to contact our guides, but I haven't put them in practice yet.

I am a little bit confused about having so many guides and how to start to contact them. Is there a main guide? Should I try to contact him first?

I will appreciate your wise orientation. Thanks!

TISS

Hi TISS...

Yes, we generally have a few guides and a main one, a master guide who is with us for our whole lifetime.

You are just beginning this new area of discovery, so rather than trying to figure it all out it's best to explore how you can communicate with them directly.

Medium Laura's list is good and this thread may help you also: Contacting Spirit Guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8493

Xan