Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-11-2016, 06:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Yes, I know a little bit about earth goddess stuff.

I read blog about it. Very enjoyable. The questions pose incite thinking outside the box. And you never know where one can find some insight when you need it.
Pretty much.

If truth be known, the Devas just require more material to keep all their synchronicities up....so the more I go out and around....meet other people....the more opportunity for random synchs to happen which can actually lead me somewhere else. Follow even the smallest leads, my love...they lead to the greatest prize.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:07 AM
Master
Here was the latest one. http://priestesspresence.com/weaver-dreamer/

Still contemplating those questions.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Here was the latest one. http://priestesspresence.com/weaver-dreamer/

Still contemplating those questions.
They are some very good questions and our discussion is relevant to the whole premise of the thread (I have kept it on topic):

Quote:
What would you change in your own movie?
What are the patterns that you play out in your life that you will now choose to change in some way?
What is the bigger story of your life that is calling you?
If you were a mythical being, who would you be? (Think archetype: god, goddess, hero, etc.)

Who do you feel emerging? Who are you called to be?

What would I change? The sense of being just a 'witness' to that movie, because nowhere did I read the words 'interactive'. I would change the perspective so I could direct the movie how I wanted, or just turn it off when I get bored.

What are the patterns I play out that I will change? I will try and 'let go' and 'surrender' more than I do at the risk of becoming a total fatalist and throwing 'free will' to the wind anyway.

What is the bigger story of my life who is calling me - to spread the light and love of Shiva to everything. I am called by the Deva of Devas...Maha (great) Deva for this task.

If I was a mythical being, I would be The Phoenix, rising from the ashes....or Link in the Zelda games.

I feel my true self emerging and I am called to be....me.

Also...think of God as playing 'The Sims' with us and that's pretty darn close to how it is.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:44 AM
Master
Good answers and quickly!

I still haven't haven't figured the 1st one, still dealing with it.

Since I have pretty much change everything already this year, not much left to do.

I know it's something dealing with art and healing. Exactly what I'm still figuring out.

Last 2 I'll keep that to myself for now.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Good answers and quickly!

I still haven't haven't figured the 1st one, still dealing with it.

Since I have pretty much change everything already this year, not much left to do.

I know it's something dealing with art and healing. Exactly what I'm still figuring out.

Last 2 I'll keep that to myself for now.

People think of change as this massive 'about turn' that's daunting and frightful.

All it means is doing something a bit differently or implementing one thing in your life.

Mine happens to be a collection of quotes and sayings I have amassed over the years into a 'Necro Bible'.

It also has pictures of Ram Dass of 'Be Love Now' fame and stuff from Annie Besant, Carlos Casteneda, Stuart Wilde, Ananda Mayi Ma, Thich Nhat Than, Khalil Gibran, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Jesus, Rumi, Ekhardt Tolle, Swami Yogananda, Swami Shivananda, Swami Satyananda, Swami Muktananda (and all of that lineage), Pierre Teilhard De Chardin, Shiva, Krishna, Arthur C Clarke, Satya Sai Baba, Shankaracharya....I had a lot of them....a lot of 'gurus' you could say.

I've just re-collated them all in a book and adding more to it.
Old 07-11-2016, 08:09 AM
Master
It's not that change is daunting, heck, I'm already doing some(divorce, moving, drawing again well doodles) there has been other things been going on. It is the amount of stuff I would change. Plate has been full lately.

So now taking time to slow down and breathe while I can.