Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-12-2012, 05:14 AM
Master
Well it appears the little girl went to the light after that lucid dream because I haven't seen her since that night. I haven't seen that "dark" lady either. There is definitely two girls working with me now. I believe one's name is Hursula "Hula" for short. That is the skinnier one who took me to the place with the movies and told me 40,000 planets have intelligent life on them. I asked the other one today if that was her and she said "No, it's not me. That's Hula she wants you to write down all of your experiences for now on." The other girl took me last night to this ceremony we were flying over this huge cavernous room and there were hundreds of people waving up to us. We flew down onto the floor and an asian man probably in his 30s or 40s walked up. The girl bowed down to him with her arms extended out and her head hit the ground, so I did the same to show respect. He was obviously their leader. He gave her and I in one hand a soft piece of cloth and in the other hand a piece of candy. It was chocolate on the outside with some type of tangy filling, not sure what it was. He asked me what my name was and I told him and then bit the candy. Unfortunately after that I lost the connection and was back in my physical body. I had 3 projections last night and 2 lucid dreams. In pretty much all of them I was flying around freely without any interference at all. Only once did the actual touching thing happen and it happened while I was in the RTZ inside of one of my subtle bodies before leaving the RTZ the girl started touching me kind of sexually. I am not sure why honestly, perhaps I will ask her tonight. It wasn't like it used to be at all though it appears things have changed now for the better. I guess I had offended them and they just wanted an apology, either that or they were working for Anu as the guy who is helping me suggested and he sent them because I offended him. Either way I have apologized to him and anyone else I may have offended and things have improved. I am starting to have a feeling these girls might be my Guides, they are definitely guiding me around.