Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-12-2013, 04:37 AM
StaroftheSea

I have never addressed my TF as "TF" or thought of him as a "TF" other than the term we all use here on the Twin Flame thread Klairic.

He is my deepest loving Soulmate in Soul and person, therefore its not made ounce of difference in relation to the signs, symptoms and phenomena that we have experienced in Soul and person anyway.

I have never thought of him as the only one either (throughout the years) however he is the one I have loved deeply through God and a part of me,

(Just a bit on this, wont bog you down) LOL

Love and kindest wishes xx
Old 08-12-2013, 04:51 AM
Ascender

I like to practice loving everyone deeply as a part of me, as opposed to just singling out one individual person (TF).
Old 08-12-2013, 05:02 AM
Deactivated Account
I know for sure, though I didn't have a label for it until years later. I knew the first moment we made eye contact. I was shown very clearly. I don't need any signs. I always feel if someone doesn't know then it's probably not TF. I'm glad this is not something I knew about or was seeking before hand. It seems so many people are seeking this and want to label someone they have a connection with as such, where if they'd never heard the label they wouldn't think that it was more than deep love or attraction. Not seeking or knowing about it before it happens eliminates confusion or mislabeling. The TF thing is real but I'm convinced that its very rare. I don't know why people seek it. It's incredibly painful, in a way that will shake you to the very core of your being. It's not some fairy tale happily ever after thing. It is a spiritual battle. It is a battle between the good and evil in your very being.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:13 AM
thecenterisstill

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyiris
I know for sure, though I didn't have a label for it until years later. I knew the first moment we made eye contact. I was shown very clearly. I don't need any signs. I always feel if someone doesn't know then it's probably not TF. I'm glad this is not something I knew about or was seeking before hand. It seems so many people are seeking this and want to label someone they have a connection with as such, where if they'd never heard the label they wouldn't think that it was more than deep love or attraction. Not seeking or knowing about it before it happens eliminates confusion or mislabeling. The TF thing is real but I'm convinced that its very rare. I don't know why people seek it. It's incredibly painful, in a way that will shake you to your very soul. It's not some fairy tale happily ever after thing. It is a spiritual battle. It is a battle between the good and evil in your very being.

Exactly. Some people on here - ahem - think some of us are tearing ourselves apart because of some romantic ideal of the one. Jesus god if someone else comes along and sweeps me off my feet with a beautiful, but easier, spiritual connection that shows me to myself like this has, bring it on. But even if that happens, it will never negate the magical connection I have with this man. No one, not even the man himself, can tell me this isn't real anymore.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:23 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
I commend you in trying to contact her. That is very brave. Although,no response after contacting her 2 or 3 times doesn't sound like a good sign.It could be that she's really not interested or on the same level. Mind,thats my personal opinion(no one knows you and your story like you). Have you talked to your angles,guides or God? Sometimes they can help offer you a positive message in the right direction.

I've done pretty much everything except go crazy stalker. I've looked for answers everywhere. Everything other than her actual words says she's as interested in me as I am in her.

The tough part is that we're taught to take words at face value, regardless of any additional information.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:25 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyiris
I know for sure, though I didn't have a label for it until years later. I knew the first moment we made eye contact. I was shown very clearly. I don't need any signs. I always feel if someone doesn't know then it's probably not TF. I'm glad this is not something I knew about or was seeking before hand. It seems so many people are seeking this and want to label someone they have a connection with as such, where if they'd never heard the label they wouldn't think that it was more than deep love or attraction. Not seeking or knowing about it before it happens eliminates confusion or mislabeling. The TF thing is real but I'm convinced that its very rare. I don't know why people seek it. It's incredibly painful, in a way that will shake you to the very core of your being. It's not some fairy tale happily ever after thing. It is a spiritual battle. It is a battle between the good and evil in your very being.

Right, the first moment is intense.

But how could you know you would never have that same experience with someone else? How could you know you wouldn't have a stronger experience with someone else?

The initial meeting is so far out from what I thought was possible, that I can't rule out there being something even bigger. I don't think that's the case, but how could I know?
Old 08-12-2013, 05:30 AM
MGazonda

The other thing I've dealt with a lot is the idea of monogamy.

I know I'm in love with, like, everyone. How could I say I love one, and not another.

Also, I feel like the idea of monogamy as the standard relationship is so wide spread that I didn't even want to look. That would be a fun 2nd date conversation. "So, I'm madly in love with this woman who doesn't talk to me... and if she ever changes her mind, I'll be with her immediately. I'll still love you too though."
Old 08-12-2013, 05:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic
The other thing I've dealt with a lot is the idea of monogamy.

I know I'm in love with, like, everyone. How could I say I love one, and not another.

Also, I feel like the idea of monogamy as the standard relationship is so wide spread that I didn't even want to look. That would be a fun 2nd date conversation. "So, I'm madly in love with this woman who doesn't talk to me... and if she ever changes her mind, I'll be with her immediately. I'll still love you too though."

I suppose one thing about love is, we love different people in different ways.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:46 AM
thecenterisstill

I'm starting to break down about monogamy. Starting. I'll see where it goes, but something tells me it's part of the lesson of this connection for me.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:00 AM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecenterisstill
That's a Sophie's Choice there, man. ;)

Forget the label. For-get. It. Do you think you're lying to yourself?

I'm still very close to completely sure the idea of a twin flame will fit. It is a lie though. If I'm 99% sure, then going on as if it's 100% is a lie. I'm pretending that the doubt I have isn't there. It would cause me to keep lying to myself as new things come up for me to consider about that 1% possibility. Then I've created new lies that I have to back up with more lies. It just keeps going.

Playing 99% as 100% is a lie.