Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-02-2017, 07:40 PM
Master
Hand Chakra?

I felt some pain in the centre of my palm of my left hand earlier today. It must have lasted no more than a minute. My first thought that it was a blockage clearing, and that my hands are for receiving or giving energy. I am right handed, so I do most things with that. It got me thinking about the minor chakras again, which I suppose is a good thing :)
Old 20-02-2017, 06:27 AM
Experiencer
check out the "laogong cavity" (located on the palm), considered one of the "5 gates" in chinese qigong
Old 20-02-2017, 01:19 PM
Master
Thanks ribq! I will check it out :)
Old 24-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Martinet!

I've been into my hand chakras too. I think it's really interesting...most people are concerned about the 7 main chakras, but the hand chakras are just as important in my opinion.

Are you able to feel energy with your hands?
Old 25-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Master
Hi Amethyst :)

It did remind me of when I first started working with my main chakras. I used to use my hands with my tingshas every morning, and also when working with my aura. I think that I'll get into good habits again ~ perhaps it was a gentle nudge in the right direction

Any good books about the minor chakras?
Old 25-02-2017, 10:27 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinet noir
Hi Amethyst :)

It did remind me of when I first started working with my main chakras. I used to use my hands with my tingshas every morning, and also when working with my aura. I think that I'll get into good habits again ~ perhaps it was a gentle nudge in the right direction

Any good books about the minor chakras?

Sorry to butt in. This is James. I use my palm chakras very often for healing and other work such as sensing and seeing auras. I have seen them. They are just under two inches in diameter and light green in color. With them I am able to feel physical pains in others and, if I want, to remove same. I also use them for locating astral material thought forms. They are quite good at this. There is a coupling with the visual center in the brain. I can both feel and see what my hands are near. Further I have learned how to "turn them on and off at will". They are real enough. After I was able to do this I suddenly realized that this was the reason for Catholic statues of Mary in her common pose with hands out turned towards the watcher or statues of Jesus with one palm raised and facing outwards.

I am aware of 49 chakras. I learned mostly by myself but I leaned a bit more about them by studying Alice Bailey books.

The palm chakras are a very powerful tool.

Hope you don't mind my interjection with these thoughts.
Old 25-02-2017, 11:51 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew

I am aware of 49 chakras. I learned mostly by myself but I leaned a bit more about them by studying Alice Bailey books.

Fascinating to me about the knowledge people have and invest in.

Shiningstars
Old 26-02-2017, 12:55 AM
Pathfinder

Hi James!

That is really interesting especially all your experiences you've had with your hand chakras!

I just discovered about a year ago that I was able to feel my own energy. I've really been working on activating my hand chakras and by feeling other peoples energy. I am having success, but I'm sure it takes practice. =)

Do you have any tips on working with hand chakras to help achieve more sensitivity there?

Thanks so much for your comment.... you're not butting in at all! =)
Old 26-02-2017, 02:10 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst8086
Hi James!

That is really interesting especially all your experiences you've had with your hand chakras!

I just discovered about a year ago that I was able to feel my own energy. I've really been working on activating my hand chakras and by feeling other peoples energy. I am having success, but I'm sure it takes practice. =)

Do you have any tips on working with hand chakras to help achieve more sensitivity there?

Thanks so much for your comment.... you're not butting in at all! =)

Just as an exercise you might try holding your hands in front of you as though you were grasping a football (soccer ball). Then spread the fingers and rotate the wrists as though you were defining a global shape. Do you fell a warm globe of energy as you do this? Does it feel as though it has sort of an elastic solidity to it? It is well defined and resilient? If you do it is because your palms are open. You should feel something like static electricity as you compress it. It will feel sort of semi solid and a bit warm.

If you had success at this then you will realize that you have created an etheric form. It is now vital and will persist until you destroy it. There is much, much more to be said about all this. The above is only a first step. If there are any doubts regarding your motives stop now and sort all that out. What do you want to do?

After this exercise, each time, grab the form that you have made and send it back to the spiritual mass from whence we all come. Doing this is like not leaving residue laying about to be bothersome. It's like recycling. The responsible practicioner will always clean up after wards. Remember please that we are responsible for what we create.

You will find that all this is much easier indoors or at night. In direct sunlight there is too much interference from the sun to have good results.

At the end of the exercise it is just as important to come back to normal. Try putting your hands in cold water to ground and quiet them down.

Learn to turn them on and then off again with this exercise. I do it before I have a session just to be sure they're OK. But as with any spiritual activity there is a time to turn them off and "come back to Earth" lest ye get carried away and hurt. As we know, grounding at the proper time is just as important as intensity is at others. Discover your own method of positive control before trying to put this ability to work. Expect nothing. Desire nothing. Zero expectations. Spiritual silence. This is the discipline that is needed.

You do not need to do this just to turn them on (open them) but it helps to reassure that it is real after all. Sometimes the results are borderline unbelieveable. It is not an everyday thing.

Caution: Do not teach others to do this. It is not available for those who are not at a certain point in their growth. It is not for the spiritually curious. Please understand.

To just turn mine on now after years of practice I just sort of think about it and hold my hands up for a moment.

When all this is happening remember that it is NOT magical as so many think. We are merely consciously and knowingly using our ethereal bodies which are always there as long as we are alive. In truth it is quite ordinary except for the part about knowing and acting with purpose. That part is a bit uncommon.

I've never been able to feel my own energy. How did you do this?

Please respond if you care to. I am interested in your reaction.
Old 26-02-2017, 02:32 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinet noir
I felt some pain in the centre of my palm of my left hand earlier today. It must have lasted no more than a minute. My first thought that it was a blockage clearing, and that my hands are for receiving or giving energy. I am right handed, so I do most things with that. It got me thinking about the minor chakras again, which I suppose is a good thing :)

May I comment? What you describe is not a blockage at all. It is typical of an empathic reaction to the physical pain of another. Does this make sense to you? If so it could last up to three days.