Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 17-10-2015, 09:07 PM
Master
It's funny how different everyone's views are.

I gotta say if this was the way spirit world worked I would be incredibly disappointed.

Here I am in mere 3d and I don't need to compare the size or colour of my things to gratify my ego or prove my accomplishments. I truely hope what ever it was you channeled was misinformed because it sounds like they need way to much exernal validation for something supposedly enlightened.

Could you not have channeled a mere 4th dimension astral entity because it really doesn't ring true at all. Love and unity doesn't seek for ways to divide and elevate itself. It doesn't seek to draw attention to itself or boast so why would we need wings to compare to one another's?

I'd rip off my bloody wings in protest of such a thing.

No offence meant just thinking not all channeled spirits are maybe on the same level of enlightenment.
Old 18-10-2015, 12:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Interesting view, and I totally get it.. but what about things like the ethiric body? Usually when someones aura is small or weak its becauses of the internal emotional state of that person right? Likewise, when somsone is more harmonic emotionally, physically, and spiritual the aura expands out more.

To me, the wings seemed like an extention of this, perhaps even a personalized representation of this same idea, but I'm interested to see whT Scarlett has to say about it :-)
Old 18-10-2015, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamahawk
Interesting view, and I totally get it.. but what about things like the ethiric body? Usually when someones aura is small or weak its becauses of the internal emotional state of that person right? Likewise, when somsone is more harmonic emotionally, physically, and spiritual the aura expands out more.

To me, the wings seemed like an extention of this, perhaps even a personalized representation of this same idea, but I'm interested to see whT Scarlett has to say about it :-)

if someone chooses to grow a pair of wings or transform their energy anyways they choose that's fine. I'm just saying everything in the astral isn't smarter than the average joe on earth. Some aren't even talking to you to help.

It may be the case that spirits are just as rediculous as the Catholic Church and show their rank by size of wings vs the churches use of bigger and bigger hats but i as a spirit would choose not to participate in anything that makes someone feel sad about their cute little hand wings.

I'm not in any dimension to compete with anyone.
Old 18-10-2015, 07:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks mamahawk, I had a life of trauma too so I totally relate. Loving myself I think was my mission for the longest time and once I learned to do that well it's like now's the time to start spreading it outwards, first through the union with my TF because his heart chakra completely burst open from our first meeting, and then to everyone else in the world who comes across our paths. So I truly believe that learning to love ourselves is the most important foundational part of the journey and mission because how can we love others if we don't know how to love the person first who is always us- ourselves?

In response to you and The Glow, I think the feeling I got across was like you said, the aura for example is stronger and larger when in good condition, when we have great emotional energy and when we are warm caring people perhaps. In the same way the more connected to source you are the more source you can energetically express in your being, which seems like it's done through the use of wings. Which could also be more a symbolic representation as you implied- in the higher realms we don't need wings to fly, so I think it's really just a part of our etheric body which shows how expanded we are and self-aware maybe.

As always channelings are not 100% accurate and they are filtered through the subconscious belief systems of the channeler. I have had issues with self worth so maybe that's what's being picked up on, but I feel generally it was informative and I read my own channeled messages like I read anyone else's stuff- with a mix of curiosity and non-attachment.

I don't believe the point was to imply a type of hierarchy, but rather just to make aware our own connection to source through the pinpointing of our wings. Since wings seems to be the direct extension of source in the etheric body, so the more aware we are of them then maybe the more we can work on that aspect of ourselves and strengthening our own source connection. So as anything it's a tool.

I also like what Rah Nam added about how some don't have wings. That's a new perspective to me so I enjoy reading that.
Old 23-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Ascender
Interesting ideas scarlett. It fits quite well with my own experiences and observations. I see wings as the auric connection between the aura and the soul rather than all of source. That would be the only thing I see a bit differently. They are not an affectation or pretense or judgement. They are a simple manifestation of growth. And if they are used to judge us in any way it is only the same as we would use height to tell the difference between an adult and a child. They can be created however. I made myself a gorgeous pair of fairy wings to use for healing at one point but that's different to the ones that manifest spontaneously.
Old 30-11-2015, 08:25 PM
mindanalyzer

I asked to be checked 'remotely' because I have many questions and have had innumerable dreams of having huge feathery wings (a pair that I use to fly) but they are jet black :( Maybe I am a bit worried about the purity of them and/or connection to God, but I often appear in my dreams fighting [with 2 very cool swords] demons/evil beings. Last night I had one of those dreams.

Maybe my wings are jet black because I am supposed to do the dirty work, to fight evil with fire, and let the all-loving qualities to other people with the angelic qualities of love. BTW I am very satisfied with this task; and I am willing to do whatever for God, no matter what happens to me ...

In one of my dreams I even appeared with 2 horns; which completely freaked me out, but was reading in the web, and the meaning of horns has nothing to do with the devil, but with ancient warriors and spiritual gifts.

I have read that some people 'grow' their spiritual wings over time, through good deeds, praying, etc; but in my case it was all different. Basically I had a dream in which warrior angels of the Lord came to where I was and anointed my legs and back/neck with oil and a big pair of wings sprouted from my back [and my legs shrunk and turned bronzed]

ps: I believe in God in the name of his son Jesus Christ.
Old 01-12-2015, 02:24 AM
Ascender
Sounds like you might have a dark guardian spirit. They are sort of halfway between fey and elemental. They can be either light or dark or both. You'd have to be both to incarnate though.
Old 01-12-2015, 03:51 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Sounds like you might have a dark guardian spirit. They are sort of halfway between fey and elemental. They can be either light or dark or both. You'd have to be both to incarnate though.

Thank you for your insight. I didnt know about dark guardians, will google this. Like I said before, in one of my dreams I could see my wings as beautiful (big, thick and brilliant) feathery jet black with not a single spot of irregularity. Just imagine yourself having one of those nested dreams and when you 'wake up' from one dream, you find yourself laying on your bed on top of your thick wings. Then I see my dog (he sleeps by my side) with a pair of little black wings as well, looking at me surprised not knowing what's going on. I have [usually] found myself praying the Lord's prayer in my dreams (in the presence of fear, to fight evil entities, asking for forgiveness, etc)

How could I develop and strengthen my light side? Although maybe I am already doing this because I have started working towards being more tolerant, helpful and kind to others; Maybe it is not in my nature [or maybe it is] but I am trying to develop this side that I am sure will give me more balance. I am also trying not to let negative ideas (anger, jealousy, control, violent rushes) rule my being.
Old 04-12-2015, 12:36 AM
Master

@mindanalyzer practicing love and kindness towards all is a good way to do that. Those beings you fight in your dreams are no less part of Source (or "Gods Will" if you wish) than you.
Old 13-12-2015, 02:24 AM
Suspended
@ScarlettHayden ... I like your wing chanelled message :) Nice to see the subject of wings being brought up here.

I don't know about the specifics of shape, colour, number etc. The way I understood my wings are that they're an extension of my heart chakra energy. I was given the impression they take different forms on different people, so I don't know if you can really tell so much from numbers or colours etc...but I do know they're a lot of fun and it's nice to know others experience theirs too!