Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2012, 04:34 AM
Ascender

I just asked my boyfriend this question right now. Is it true that males can block their soul connections from their minds easier than females can? His response to me was:"You can probably block me from your mind better than I can because I can't block you from my mind at all". (I read this out loud to him to make sure I got this down right and he said yeah that's right.
Old 21-11-2012, 05:16 AM
Rin

It all depends on how attractive the woman is. Attractiveness has the same effect on the mind as gravity has on matter. It pulls everything down towards the earth. Before we (men) know it the mind gets separated from the brain and moves to lower regions. With a real attractive woman there is no way of stopping this process until the mind settles in the perineum region.
Old 21-11-2012, 07:25 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
It all depends on how attractive the woman is. Attractiveness has the same effect on the mind as gravity has on matter. It pulls everything down towards the earth. Before we (men) know it the mind gets separated from the brain and moves to lower regions. With a real attractive woman there is no way of stopping this process until the mind settles in the perineum region.

I disagree, I've been with women who are models, strippers, extremely good women that are plain GORGEUOS...,but at the end of the day my TF is like my "dream girl". My TF is a simple average woman(and a Tom boy I may add) that my soul recognized , and literally made me see that she was the most BEAUTIFUL being on this planet. I never called anyone "BEAUTIFUL"....ever. This is what brought me here and started my spiritual journey.
Old 21-11-2012, 07:25 AM
Master

I am a woman, but i agree, that if its true love and because of the energy that twins share, it never goes completely away.
The energy comes and goes like a wave, sometimes its getting too intense and you reach your twin and told him/her everything etc..and then..its calming down.. both go seperate ways or are dealing with different issues. And in times, when he comes to my mind, I have been telling myself: "No, dont come, I dont want to think about you now, i need to focus on my things." Sometimes it helps, sometimes not. Depending how intense and strong the energy is.
But the twin flames are dealing with two energies: masculine and feminine. And I have found out, then when I am very emotional, he is logical, and when he is emotional(feminine energy), then i am dealing with everyday things more. Its all about the balance. This union must be balanced. The energies must be balanced.
Like number 8. Infinity.
So if you are saying that men can block these thoughts better than women, then i would suggest its because they are more logical and they are dealing with realistic expectations and real-life issues rather then being emotional like women who dream about their prince charming and happily ever after.
But twins have to change places. When I stopped being emotional (feminine energy) and didnt write poems and didnt send him songs anymore, he started to doing this. And I was more down to earth (masculine energy)
Old 21-11-2012, 01:40 PM
BeautifulLife

The only reason guys are able to block it easier than females is because guys tend to be more centered in the head(logic) than the heart (intuition) compared to women. There's a reason you hear the term women's intuition and not male intuition. It has less to do with the sex and more to do with how the sex's tend to be centered. I'm more centered towards my feminine side so blocking the connection is something I've never been able to do because I can feel it is a part of who I am. My gut screams at me that this is real where if I was living in the head my ego would be screaming at me that it is not. That being said I dont' think either side can truly block the connection. The side that appears to be blocking it is really just hiding from themselves and not admitting that there is an elephant in the room.
Old 21-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
Is it true that guys are able to block their SC/TF from their minds easier than females can ? ......the reason i ask this is was just deleting some of my emails at work and i came across the one from the psychic reading i had a few weeks back and so i re read before deleting and this had me puzzled ...She said although my SC thought of me often he is blocking thoughts of me and she went on to say that this is typical with guys as they are able to block the connection easier than females ...Is this true? and how do you do it? To me it seems a little unfair if one is able to block the connection ,but the other isn't ....I have tried everything to block him from my thoughts and although there are a few times through out the days that i am able to, something always brings me back to thinking of him constantly .

Men have easier to block twin flame energy.. hmm no! to say yes to this statement would be wrong because all men a not the same.. we are all not the same (male and female)
Some people are more mental than emotional, some of us have easier to block our emotions than others.. and some of us just need the lesson that twin flame energy have.
I have experimented with this energy and learned that it's more than feeling it also a magnetic pull. Like two need to be one and sometimes in this process the personality comes in conflict with this pull and the tons of emotions there are in this process.

Men (for starters me) not to generalize tend to understand feelings more intellectually and this helps us cope with this energy more differently that a woman who lives with this feeling and tries to understand it with feelings.. putting words on feelings and trying to understand them and putting these feelings at a distance to work with them are two different ways to cope with them. work outside with the feeling and work inside with the feeling...

This energy also help us to understand the male and female energies within us and outside us.. so this learning process also help us cope with it and learn to use them since we are all both.
To love is to let go, to love is to accept what it is and deal with it, both in a emotional and mental way.

Male and female cope differently (not to generalize) with these energies ... One of the many lessons this energy brings us is to handle and use both sets of energies.. and some can this, some have to learn this and others are simply lost because they can't understand this.. and needs to learn..

Advice: Accept the male and female inside and outside of you and accept and understand and learn..

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

.. we are all the same and different.. and in the end one... we are here to learn

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 21-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
Is it true that guys are able to block their SC/TF from their minds easier than females can ? ......the reason i ask this is was just deleting some of my emails at work and i came across the one from the psychic reading i had a few weeks back and so i re read before deleting and this had me puzzled ...She said although my SC thought of me often he is blocking thoughts of me and she went on to say that this is typical with guys as they are able to block the connection easier than females ...Is this true? and how do you do it?

A guy can go insensitive more easily than a gal. He can immerse himself in his logical thought process to such an extent that he shuts down his intuitive insights.

It is my understanding that he can not do this selectively. Pick and choose which intuitive inclinations to pick up on and which to exclude.

Quote:
To me it seems a little unfair if one is able to block the connection ,but the other isn't ....I have tried everything to block him from my thoughts and although there are a few times through out the days that i am able to, something always brings me back to thinking of him constantly .

In my view, it is always best to have an open and expressive dialogue. When one or both parties find it best to be deceptive or evasive, you are asking for Problems.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Master

have you ever been wondering why you are attracted to your twin even if she(he) isnt your type? (if we can talk about types..but i think that most people have a vision how they perfect partner is like (physically))
the attraction what we have towards our twin is all about the energy. its the one energy we share with our twin..and we recognize it immediately.

i havent really thought about my type. i have always liked guys with blond (light) hair, but my twin is opposite.
Old 21-11-2012, 05:17 PM
MorningStar

Didn't wonder for long. My "type" is tall and dark hair, like my husband was. My twin is the opposite, but it's his soul I love so much.
Old 21-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Master
Blocking ain't gonna work... yes men can do such, but the repercussions aren't worth it as that energy from the heart has got to go somewhere... but it's the minds interpretation that is the problematic part.

So it's not so much blocking as it it is circumventing. Allowing that energy to be as it is but in the creation of form shooting it somewheres else. Transforming the default of directional energy into an expression without direction.

What matters most to me is that she might need to be blocking me and I don't want that, I don't want her to have to do that... so I try to be as quiet as a church mouse. Stuff comes up and around every so often but it's almost just background noise now... I don't block it, but I also don't amplify it... I acknowledge it and allow it then forget about it and go on doing what I'm doing. It's like spirit in general... they'll find you when they need you.

Sometimes waves of stuff might appear and thats challenging... again, as quietly as I can, and trying to be aware of my own needs to be acknowledged... which may even end up quite underwhelming ego preening, I get back to the task at hand... being me in my world.