Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 02-07-2016, 06:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Some Questions

Hello, everyone! I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right place, but here goes. I have a friend who has been having some strange experiences that led him to feel that he might be an Indigo. He was referred to a person he could contact through facebook. My friend had a skype consultation with this person, and the next time we spoke he was talking about a secret mission having to do with a pact he'd made before arriving on this planet, worldwide sanctuaries being built for the Indigo Army, a Guardian Alliance that has something to do with inter-dimensional beings who are either controlling our world or trying to lead us to Ascension, and other such concepts. It sounded like he was told he'd be leaving his current life and basically starting anew- when/where/what, though, is unclear. I've browsed the person's facebook page, and he sounds genuine, but I'm unsure of how a fellow human can have so much information from another dimension. Have any of you heard of the topics I've mentioned, or had a similar experience? If so, what are your thoughts? I, personally, am intrigued, but also skeptical- especially because there seem to be payments required for various steps in joining the Indigo Army. For example, my friend was told he'd need to have a plasma-cleaning performed by a psychic for a fee. I, like my friend, do not feel like I fit in with so-called normal society, and I think we both are looking for meaning or connections within the world that go beyond the superficial. For that reason, I can see why my friend is feeling drawn to these ideas, but I am worried that either my friend is being taken advantage of, or that my friend is already part of something and is trying to take advantage of me. What do you all think? Thank you for your opinions!
Old 02-07-2016, 07:52 AM
Ascender
Hi! If I saw someone charging for a plasma-cleaning for a fee to be apart of an Indigo Army I would immediately stop reading whatever they are saying. That's just me. Each person of course has their own levels of discernment but yeah that would definitely raise red flags for me.

To my awareness there are indeed inter-dimensional beings who are very eager for our Ascension process to go well. However, using knowledge like this as a way to swindle (so it sounds like to me, I mean, I'm no skeptic but it sounds like an appropriate word) someone out of money is just well, not appealing.

I would personally advise a lot of caution.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:54 AM
Master

Walk away and tell your friend to do the same. Being an Indigo is simply a term for those who may have psychic abilities, but they still have the free will to use it.

I am an Indigo (but am loathe to ever use that term), a Sensitive, and there is no army out there. Each of us must follow our own paths. This person is clearly trying to brainwash you all IMHO.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekova
Hello, everyone! I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right place, but here goes. I have a friend who has been having some strange experiences that led him to feel that he might be an Indigo. He was referred to a person he could contact through facebook. My friend had a skype consultation with this person, and the next time we spoke he was talking about a secret mission having to do with a pact he'd made before arriving on this planet, worldwide sanctuaries being built for the Indigo Army, a Guardian Alliance that has something to do with inter-dimensional beings who are either controlling our world or trying to lead us to Ascension, and other such concepts. It sounded like he was told he'd be leaving his current life and basically starting anew- when/where/what, though, is unclear. I've browsed the person's facebook page, and he sounds genuine, but I'm unsure of how a fellow human can have so much information from another dimension. Have any of you heard of the topics I've mentioned, or had a similar experience? If so, what are your thoughts? I, personally, am intrigued, but also skeptical- especially because there seem to be payments required for various steps in joining the Indigo Army. For example, my friend was told he'd need to have a plasma-cleaning performed by a psychic for a fee. I, like my friend, do not feel like I fit in with so-called normal society, and I think we both are looking for meaning or connections within the world that go beyond the superficial. For that reason, I can see why my friend is feeling drawn to these ideas, but I am worried that either my friend is being taken advantage of, or that my friend is already part of something and is trying to take advantage of me. What do you all think? Thank you for your opinions!

Hi,

I think and feel that there are many who will exploit another's desire for a better world. Usually some one who has been taken advantage of will be inspired with the goal to lead others to a similar experience.

There is a great battle between light and dark energies taking place and in some ways it is just getting started. Those of us not inclined to follow a dysfunctional leadership are eager for change. Many know this and are ready to take advantage of them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-07-2016, 07:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks, everyone! I have to say I'm on the same wave length as all of you. I appreciate the posts this person makes on spiritual concepts, ascension, etc, but I am rather turned off by the army metaphors and the need for financial exchanges.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:45 PM
Deactivated Account
You have good reason to be skeptical and I would recommend steering clear of that person's FB page and whatever 'services' are claimed to be offered...
Old 03-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Knower
I feel that due to the traits explained in articles and such, that as a child I was an indigo. I had many experiences that most children don't have, and I grew up being a 'rebel' against authority and had some problems. But now as an adult I identify as a Lightworker, which I am studying more about, because I read a lot of Lightworkers were Indigo children. So I don't know if adults are Indigos still? So that confuses me.
Anyway sorry for the rambling, I just wanted to get clarification about the statement up there ^^ that said Indigos (I am assuming adults?) have psychic abilities. I pretty much lost mine and am trying to get in touch with that side of myself again.
Old 04-07-2016, 04:03 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekova
I, personally, am intrigued, but also skeptical- especially because there seem to be payments required for various steps in joining the Indigo Army.

This is a red flag right here...Unfortunately people can sound genuine and very convincing but there are a lot of people out there who come up with all sorts of stuff to draw people in and scam them out of their money. If they are not scamming people, they may sincerely feel what they believe is real and there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that...It's when they start charging you "fees" (or special favors) and make people take steps of initiation which seems like potentially dangerous cult-like behavior to me...

I'd advise your friend to steer clear of this person...There are ways of exploring one's personal abilities for free...
Old 05-07-2016, 01:45 AM
Master

Maybe its not for you to be judging this situation.

You arent in the right position to be able to judge it, you have much confusion going on as you are not even clear in knowing if your friend is already involved in something and trying to take advantage of you or if your friend is being deceived.

A message given to someone else may not be meant for you. When I try to explain spiritual concepts to another who is seeking some answers, I try to put them in a way in which I feel this other would understand hence another could easily interpret what I said very differently to what the person the message is meant for.

There is higher and lower ways of putting things depending on like what level another is at.. one may talk about war and armies when trying to explain light and dark group concepts while talking about this subject, one may describe a battle going on on this planet but to someone of a bit higher vibration above this mind set it may not be put in this manner at all in topics of this discussion..

one may when discussioning spiritual things to a higher vibrational person refer to things not as a war at all but more about balances and the need of universal balance here for growth and learning. Anyway, I explain things to people in completely different ways depending on where the person is at who Im talking too.. sometimes one needs to bring oneself down to more their wavelength of thinking so to gain a connection for discussion.

It is quite possible that you have got a very altered understanding of the one your friend is dealing with through like a game of whispers when one message gets passed onto a different person, a message that isnt right for you but was possibly right for where the other is at at the time.

Now though Im saying this.. I are not saying this other isnt trying take advantage of your friend as I do not know. Im not prepared myself to judge this situation.

What I do know though is that people are often drawn to experiences they actually need to help them grow. If your friend is drawn to go down this path it isnt up to you who are not able to judge this situation anyway or even your own friend, to try to force friend to go in another direction. Everyone has a right to choose in what they are going to believe and what feels right for them.

I myself havent heard of plasma cleaning and have no idea what that could mean (maybe its just some term for energy cleaning?). Healers put in their own time and also need money to live (there arent less then your garbage man who gets paid for his time etc), so there is nothing wrong with asking for a payment if its healing and an reasonable exchange.

Payments though to join a lightworkers group of some kind though sounds wrong unless that is covering the expenses of a meeting place or something. I personally would take a great deal of care, there are both light and dark people around, but everyone needs to follow their own path.

Many of us do have missions here... and the indigos at times have been called an army.. there are also guardians here (those Ive met though tended to work alone).. and interdimensional beings are trying to help us change frequency and ascend... for many they wouldnt be ready to hear these things so would automatically go into the thinking that the other is being deceived. Also sometimes people do have to let go of the old to move forward.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your perspective, Sea-Dove. You make some excellent points, and I agree that I would never want to force my interpretation of the situation onto my friend. At the same time, the posts this person makes are public, so I feel that I have a right to look into it for myself and at least raise my concerns with my friend. I suppose it needs to be a fine balance between respecting my friend's right to make his own decisions, and speaking up if/when I feel that he's getting into something potentially harmful.