Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 06-06-2016, 01:11 AM
Experiencer
Need to escape

Hi! I'm so curious about this tendency within the grouping of starseeds, indigos, etc. to mentally escape reality. Knowing the experience firsthand, I'm trying to detach myself to analyze what it's always viewed as a mental incapacity. It's just strange to me that a sensitivity to this reality and habit to create fantastical situations of magic, joy, wonder, etc. isn't something that's almost esteemed. Doesn't it mean those individuals hold potential to create a reality shift beyond what we see in the world?

I also think it's interesting that anyone insisting they're not originally from here are 'creating stories to cope'... I'm open to the concept with some people if they're not doing anything about those dreams. If they're simply escaping without transferring those dreams into reality, then yes, of course the starseed label will seem slightly sketchy/scapegoat-esque. But it seems like there's so much emphasis on these people to ground themselves, to stop dreaming and live *here*, in reality. What if there's another reality that would help this one grow beyond anyone's imaginations? And by condemning those souls to live here, rather than the imagination that fuels a better version of 'here', isn't it doing more harm than good?

Now, if someone is so far gone they're not able to coherently interact with this physical dimension outside of a mental institution, it's too much. I understand that. But for those who just love dreaming and fantastical scenarios and applying that energetic imprint to humanity, is there always such a necessity to ground and 'stop escaping reality'?

Excited to hear your thoughts! :)
Old 06-06-2016, 09:32 AM
Master
Hi,

Humanity at its present level of evolution on this planet is about 200,000 years old. Considering the age of the Galaxy I would think that every human has been a star seed thousands of times on hundreds of planets. Now they may not remember any of that.

When you consider the soul to be eternal, that star seed incarnation experience is not even calculable. Before this universe existed, we did.

I think it best to put our evolution on the planet into a wider perspective. The reality is that most humans consider them self to be biological accidents. Some religions promote the concept that the eternal soul gets created at birth. Then lasts for an eternity?? There is no point in trying to reason with any one about their beliefs.

We all have the potential for a reality shift, if there is a desire for one. Most seem to be stuck in survival mode where reflective thinking is not a potential choice. Just because my reality is bigger than most does not make it better.

Our world will evolve because new generations think differently. Some day the physics for how that happens will be common place knowledge.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-06-2016, 04:54 AM
Deactivated Account

I'm not sure exactly what kind of escapism you're talking about, but when it comes to starseed groups, I've seen a lot of people who use it to cope with their misery. And I think a big concern is that a lot of miserable people are drawn to escapism because it helps them cope with the fact that their current reality sucks.
The idea of being alien from some place that is so much better than here, can explain why they hate life so much, why they feel so much pain and suffering - then they can hang onto wild hopes that aliens might come and take them away from this "terrible" place and save them.

Granted for a real starseed, it's sometimes hard being away from your family and loved ones for so long, and you get homesick and nostalgic.

But everything about that kind of mind set is very unhealthy.

Having faith can help you through hard times, but I don't think it's healthy to rely on aliens, because they aren't a higher power, they are just aliens.

When I used to frequent on the starseed forums on the internet, I just saw a group of miserable people who were just pretending to be starseeds. They weren't even spiritual, they had no belief in a higher power, they had no spiritual gifts, etc. Even my ET guides told me most of those people weren't ET and they hate when I go on those forums, so I don't do it anymore.

I much more prefer this forum, because people here are actually spiritual, not just random kids who are obsessed with aliens.

Granted I met quite a lot of people who were ET starseeds and walk ins on those forums, but the vast majority of them were just people who wanted to mentally escape their reality.

And I'm not saying that needing to escape your reality is a bad thing or that it doesn't mean you're not a starseed, I just don't think it's healthy if you're doing it for the wrong reasons.
Old 10-06-2016, 11:30 PM
Master

I haven't been quite able to hack this out yet either. I am in my late 20's now and have swung from believing in a world that does not exist here (at least in the capacity I came to this world which felt very wrong right from the get go.)

I think that sometimes those of us who are born into the world who are sensitive there can be a tendancy to feel so overwhelmed by things which are not quite right that maybe it is difficult for us to learn to notice the things which are beautiful and ok in the world. That has been part of my experience growing up anyway.

I was a typical angry 'indigo' as a tenager. It took a long time to move through the anger. I was also never sure if I could place my trust in the world of equality and kindness I believed existed when I was a kid.
I realise now that there are indeed others like us who have figured out how to create micro worlds which are inclusive of values such as equality, kindness, sharing, looking after our natural resources-each other and the planet.

I now live present in the world... or rather I am fully aware and accepting of it. I am also realising that we are eventually prompted to create our own world... our early dreams and ideals, values and ideas of that world are our template.

Escapism, I believe can be another tool in creativity. The problem is when we loose total our grip on reality it can become more difficult to anchor our creativity into the "real" world.

These are just my thoughts at this present moment.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Master
Nice Thoughts!!

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-06-2016, 05:33 PM
Master
swe all do feeel needs 2 runway wen thg get tuff ruf we do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔