Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Newbie ;)

i would really like to make sense out of it and the why it happened, ignoring it doesn't solve it, and doesn't really make me any good (if things happen for a reason then there's a lesson to be had) i would really apreciate any help you would be willing to give me has i don't know were to start even.
Old 09-01-2014, 05:33 AM
Master

:) I currently know your metaphysical development with that last comment, you're entering shielding stage if it aligns where you are spiritually. What are your current spiritual views? (Like a being you do or don't pray to/etc, and what you view yourself, others, and other creatures/objects etc as a part of this universe from your perspective?) Or in other words, what is your understanding of the universe and how have you dealt (accepting/judging wise)with what you have encountered?
I would start at meditating and reflecting on anything the Universe may have been hinting to you recently, like signs, coincidences, symbols, or even related events. Have you seen any number particularly a lot? Often, these can be interpreted with numerology as well which can help us figure this out. Numbers are just as much signs as anything else :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 09-01-2014, 06:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
:) I currently know your metaphysical development with that last comment, you're entering shielding stage if it aligns where you are spiritually. What are your current spiritual views? (Like a being you do or don't pray to/etc, and what you view yourself, others, and other creatures/objects etc as a part of this universe from your perspective?) Or in other words, what is your understanding of the universe and how have you dealt (accepting/judging wise)with what you have encountered?
I would start at meditating and reflecting on anything the Universe may have been hinting to you recently, like signs, coincidences, symbols, or even related events. Have you seen any number particularly a lot? Often, these can be interpreted with numerology as well which can help us figure this out. Numbers are just as much signs as anything else :)

I don't have any view of myself (other then i am weird\diferent in what i am and how i am but can' really explain) and others (i don't judge anyone i simply try to understand others perspectives and if at all possible to give a diferent perspective not to change anyone but to give them options)
I don't pray because i see the universe has something that is almost like a web that we both live and co-create daily and that we both are discovererers and creators were everyone and everything is connected and if not directly connected we create the connection.
I haven't seen signs around me or i'm looking away.
It's funny you mention numbers because while i haven't seen it around now i will usually see number 47 everywhere but it stopped before my 2x4 experience.
thank you for your time and help it's very much apreciated
Old 09-01-2014, 07:48 AM
Master

:) so what I'm trying to do is figure out what tools I can hand you that follow your belief system also. I won't give you a sword if you have so much empathy that you would lift a finger, nor a shield if you had reached the point where you understand that shields are pointless, or a reminder if you already knew that we can't be hurt permanently.

:) so your spiritual development is ahead of your metaphysical development most likely, but as I said, different gifts come up at different levels. And this one is one where you'd probably enjoy knowing shielding, but more likely it'd be more effective to learn psycological defensive maneuvers- diplomacy, between you and spirits and getting there from them being total strangers and sometimes hostile to seeing that you genuinely care about them and aren't looking to fight them, but that you'd like to talk things through. Does that sound correct? power displays would create fear here instead of a place of love and nurturing understanding so it doesn't happen again because the creature has found that you are no threat to them and has begun to nurture warm feelings towards you- and you no longer become a total stranger to them but a being they can recognize and see themselves in and care about. And fields would stop anything dangerous headed your way before you get a chance to talk to them. If you had these two skills combined last time, you would've paused them long enough to understand, and wither chosen to deliver the message yourself or consent to them and not have to freak out over such things. Do you try to maintain a balance/composure while doing this attempt take the largest point of view or are you striving for this or have you passed this point already? How have your diplomacy skills evolved and getting out of these types of sticky situations?

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 09-01-2014, 08:11 AM
Newbie ;)

i'm not sure i understand your question but i will try to answer it don't try to have composure\balance i simply listen to what it is and simply try to give a perspective the person will be able to understand\accept i simply don't feel the need to judge and\or categorize others. It's not a strugle it simply is like that.
My diplomacy skills are ''diferent'' i can usually find solutions for ''unsolvable'' problems with ease like if there is a path i can see to make the best out of the situation.
And if you are saying i can negotiate with said entity's maybe what i need is to be able to feel them before they are trying to enter and to simply be able to keep them at bay until they respect my wishes if that makes any sense at all.
Old 09-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yawneth
i'm not sure i understand your question but i will try to answer it don't try to have composure\balance i simply listen to what it is and simply try to give a perspective the person will be able to understand\accept i simply don't feel the need to judge and\or categorize others. It's not a strugle it simply is like that.
My diplomacy skills are ''diferent'' i can usually find solutions for ''unsolvable'' problems with ease like if there is a path i can see to make the best out of the situation.
And if you are saying i can negotiate with said entity's maybe what i need is to be able to feel them before they are trying to enter and to simply be able to keep them at bay until they respect my wishes if that makes any sense at all.
:)
Not categorizing them, just understanding their side. In order to pull a solution from what looked like thin air one can't judge either side ;) but as I wasn't sure I knew your approach so my wording is funny. So I wanted to ask a question for clarity, but knew I might still be mistaken so I jumped to the answer with hope and a good intuitive feelings. But it seems you understood, and yes, that is exactly what I meant, but I didn't know how to clearly word it. :)

Old 09-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Not categorizing them, just understanding their side. In order to pull a solution from what looked like thin air one can't judge either side ;) but as I wasn't sure I knew your approach so my wording is funny. So I wanted to ask a question for clarity, but knew I might still be mistaken so I jumped to the answer with hope and a good intuitive feelings. But it seems you understood, and yes, that is exactly what I meant, but I didn't know how to clearly word it. :)
Now i just have to find ways to feel the entities before they get too close and i feel startled\freaked out because they are too close too fast.

Really thank you for your time and the big help it clarified things a bunch :)
Old 09-01-2014, 08:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by yawneth
Now i just have to find ways to feel the entities before they get too close and i feel startled\freaked out because they are too close too fast.

Really thank you for your time and the big help it clarified things a bunch :)
Sensing would be the key to that door then. Have you ever practiced sensing presence? If not I can give you exercises to develop and strengthen it immensely :)

Old 09-01-2014, 08:38 AM
Newbie ;)

I have never practiced anything like that and if you could do that i would be really greatfull :)
Old 09-01-2014, 09:21 AM
Master

A bit of background- sensing is my prokaryotic and probably one of the easiest tools I have found others could develop quickly.
First I would like you to understand what sensing presence is, in part, by experiencing it. Close your eyes, right where you are. I would like you to try to feel your self being right where you are. Then move outwards, to the things around you. Even though your eyes are closed, you can feel the floor, and maybe some other things around you. When you are near someone, if you closed your eyes, you would still be able to know they were there, and if they moved closer or farther away from you. Spirits are the same kind of feeling but tend to hold a more subtle presence that if you don't know when or what to pay attention to, you won't feel it. I can reach out by mentally projecting and poke your shoulder. Unless you were paying attention, you wouldn't notice, and the more subtle my energy is, the less strength you feel, the more you would have to pay attention or develop your sensitivity to be able to pick up on it. So I grew super sensitive so I didn't have to pay attention too much myself, but that's just me :P cause I didn't want to be constantly alert and instead just have everything within a certain distance to be picked up immediately, or if I focused, I could expand that distance drastically. How sensitive you want to become is up to you though. You can also use this tool to sense someone's life force/will power and pick up on their intent/feelings by using this sense, it's kind of like an all around awesome wonderful tool to have for me at least going into social work where I could really use that skill anyway. It's not a way to judge them really, mostly just having a heads up on what's going on, like I do when my friend is masking injuries/Her being upset because she doesn't want me to worry too much about her. But I care and because I can pick up the vibrations she's letting off, I can be there for her even if it is just to listen.

Let me know if you understand what I mean by picking up on your own presence, and then try to extend out and see how far you can go in knowing where things are. You can open your eyes and check also, and a fun game to do is to have someone you are close to or something you consider dear to you and go into another room and see if you can still pick up on them, or have someone hide the item or hide in another room like hide and seek but figure out where they are by sensing them. Objects, animals, people, spirits, and all vibrations, etc, hold presence.

One game my cousins and I used to play was called blindfold. Whoever was it got a blindfold out on until they were totally blind, and everyone would try to distract you by making lots of sound and running around, jumping, etc then as the person who was blindfolded finished counting they would all stop talking at the same time and stop moving. Blindfolded, you had to sense and tag each person, who if you got within reach of could run away- essentially resetting their position. Not only though did you have to pick up on the person, you also had to pick up on anything between you and them, and figuring out where their presence was exactly is what I called tracing. So you'd trace them back to where they were and if you got everyone, the next person in turn was it. (This was to simulate being overestimated as we often are in today's world, and then picking up what would seem to be a needle in a haystack. But if we know what to look for, it's easier to spot, and the stronger our abilities are in this sense, the easier it is to find that needle in the haystack.

After this step we will move to one of my favorites :)