Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-01-2015, 07:44 PM
dreamextremes

Question What does this mean?

A month ago I was contacted by a stranger via email. He turned out to be a psychic offering me free readings. For some reason I felt it wasn’t a scam so I obliged.

He said he had a vision, 15 years ago, of a girl with an old, pure soul. Then, on the day he contacted me, Thanksgiving 2014, he had another vision, of me, and this is how he finally found me and contacted me.

We have both concluded that we share some sort of spiritual connection. He has helped me a LOT with the work he has done on my behalf, but he is very busy running his business so I can’t really contact him about every question I have. Does anyone know what this signifies? Or have any similar stories?
Old 16-01-2015, 09:23 PM
Experiencer
Hi I personally don't, I just want to see if you ever paid him for his reading? The only reason why I ask this because it's a bit of a synchronicity to me that I just read this article last night about free readings

http://www.psychic-readings-guide.co...c-reading.html

sorry I know this doesn't help you! I hope you find your answered.
Old 28-01-2015, 03:00 PM
dreamextremes

Thanks for that, I actually wasn't aware of the prevalence of "free" readings out there. I was at first skeptical it was just a ploy but now I'm sure this was meant to happen.

He did several readings and an auric cleanse for free, and I am quite sure it wasn't for practice on his part. He also asked I not share his info because he already has a clientele he must cater to.

I have had readings before but this guy blew me away. I guess I'm curious if it is unusual that he was able to find me via email and do my readings without anything from me - just my first name and birthdate. (He did have me fill out a questionaire but I don't see that those answers would've led to any information he gave me in the readings).

Oh, and the reading he gave me included a very exciting prophecy for me in the upcoming months. I can't say what exactly, but it would change my life drastically for the better, and also put me in a position to help a lot of people. So, it's also been an overwhelming experience. Time will tell.... But man I just want it to be May already. I'm afraid of messing everything up, but what is meant to be will be.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:32 AM
Knower
I'm unsure if the is a crafty move or something amazing.

I do a lot of remote readings, not sure if I could "connect" to an email though.

Like you say, time will tell.

Some of my readings are on Facebook. I don't to a deep reading, just lightly. They are pleased with what I get/say. I don't go any further as it's free and so many people on FB take the P. But many people who want more feel so vunerable. I say that I have no more info.

I could easily get them to pay for a deep full reading.

I'd like to confirm that I don't charge for readings (may do in the future).
Old 04-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamextremes
He also asked I not share his info because he already has a clientele he must cater to.

This seems like a red flag to me- it makes no sense. What rules would dictate that he can't do readings for other people? Also, email addresses can be obtained online.

Is his prediction for you vague enough that many people could see themselves as the recipient?

Time will tell, but if he at any point requests money from you for any reason, please turn tail and run like the chill autumn wind.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Knower
I found this online...

Psychic & clairvoyant scams

What is a psychic or clairvoyant scam?

Psychic and clairvoyant scammers approach you by post, email, telephone or even face-to-face to foreshadow a positive upcoming event or claiming that you are in some sort of trouble and offering a solution. This ‘solution’ could be winning lottery numbers, a lucky charm, the removal of a ‘curse’ or ‘jinx’, or ongoing ‘protection’. The scammer will tell you that they will help you in return for a fee/s. If you refuse to pay, some scammers will threaten to invoke a curse or bad luck charm on you.

There are a number of variations of psychic and clairvoyant scams, but all of them aim to trick you into giving them your money.

Scammers may try and talk you into buying a lucky charm or secret of wealth, and once you have paid, will send you a worthless item or nothing at all in return. Alternatively, the scammer may warn you of a false future event and then promise to protect you from that event in return for ongoing payments.

These kinds of scams can also lead to your name and contact details being put onto a ‘victim list’ which will result in you receiving further scam approaches, for example lottery scams or inheritance scams.

Remember, the psychic or clairvoyant may try to convince you that their insights are genuine by telling you something about yourself. Ask yourself whether what they are telling you is general and could be true about anyone. They may also tell you something about yourself that you mentioned previously or that they gathered from another source, such as personal details you posted on a social networking website.
Warning signs

You receive an email or letter out of the blue from somebody claiming to be a psychic or clairvoyant.
This person claims to have some sort of special insight into your life.
The person claims you have been cursed or jinxed (they may offer to remove this curse or jinx themselves or give you the name of someone else who can do so).
You may be offered a good luck charm, the secret to enormous wealth, magic potions or winning lottery numbers.
You might be asked to pay a fee to collect your charm, potion or lottery numbers.

Protect yourself from psychic & clairvoyant scams

If you are approached out of the blue by a psychic or clairvoyant and they tell you that you are in danger, have bad luck or are cursed, be cautious - their offer may be a scam.

Never send any money, credit card or other personal details to these scammers. Responding for any reason only indicates you're interested and you could end up with many more potential scam letters and emails in the future.
Remember if you are offered lottery numbers that there are no get-rich-quick schemes: the only people who make money are the scammers.
NEVER send money, or give credit card or online account details to anyone you do not know and trust and never by email.
Do not open or reply to suspicious or unsolicited emails (spam) even to unsubscribe: delete them.
Do not click on any links in a spam email, or open any files attached to them.
Never call a telephone number that you see in a scam email.
If you want to engage the services of a psychic or clairvoyant, ensure you know the total cost of anything you order and exactly what you will receive. Ask if there are any conditions or ongoing costs.

As well as following these specific tips, find out how to protect yourself from all sorts of other scams.
Report scams

If you have been approached or sent money to a psychic or clairvoyant that you think is a scammer you should report it through the SCAMwatch website. You should also consider warning your friends and family about the scammer.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamextremes
A month ago I was contacted by a stranger via email. He turned out to be a psychic offering me free readings.

The bold part would definitely be a red flag, a complete stranger contacting you by email !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-02-2015, 03:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
The bold part would definitely be a red flag, a complete stranger contacting you by email !

Indeed! I have spent the last hour sleuthing online, and this seems to be a very common M.O. of scammers.

Please be careful, dreamextremes...
Old 04-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Knower
I won't keep beating a dead horse, but I also just read that a "genuine" psychic has no need to request your birth date. Many scammers apparently look up online horoscopes and doctor them up in their own words and present them as "readings" for the victim.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Administrator
Hello

A real psychic does not need even a name of the person. I have done Avatar readings for members and not even noted the User Name they are under into any memory note. You need nothing more than the permissions and the energy to do the reading. The permissions come from both parties the psychic and the one getting the reading. As its all energy.

When it comes to Astrology readings yes a date and time of birth are needed but here again a name is not needed. They work with the numbers only nothing more.

Lynn