Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-07-2016, 08:28 PM
Astral Seeker

Handling the separation phase

Hello,

Long story short, I've had my 1st AP 2 years ago, randomly happening. I started to work on it but with mixed success. Could AP but only from times to times.

I got bored after spending lot of time trying to AP on a regular basis so I stopped for a few month. Then 1 year ago I started over. I found a way to easily reach vibrations and was very happy about it but then I had to travel abroad for business and when I came back I couldn't even reach that vibz phase. So I dropped it.

1 month ago I started over again. 1 month of fails. But I kept faith and kept on waking up in the middle of then night and do my routine.

4 days ago I applied a new method and could reach a state where at some point I could see through my eyelids. I saw a big lamp lit on. The light was so bright that I thought that my eyes were open (forgetting that I was in a pitch black room laying on my bed). Besides I had big noise in my ears and odd feeling in my body. I mentally thought "rise up" but nothing happened so I chose to sit down on my bed but my physical body did and it was game over.

This morning after a while of relaxation I feel my body rising up along side with the sound in my ears. I tried again and thought "I want to rise upwards" but nothing happened. Then I imagined my astral arms rising and it seemed to work because I felt like an odd feeling rising up but stopped. I thought that it was good then to sit down on my bed but again it was my physical body doing it and it was game over (bis).

On one side I'm happy because in a 4 days time I found a way to apparently induce some AP twice (which seems to me to be a good ratio).

But now I don't know how to finalize the process. I'm just 1 step before the journey and this is frustrating.

Was it a mistake to try to sit down ? Was it too early ? What should I do when I feel the vibes, see through my eyelids, hear noise ? Wait ?

I'm confused I dunno how to exit when I'm at close to the boarder.

HELP !

Question bis : on a side note both times it took me 1,5 hours between the moment I went back to bed and the moment I was about to AP. Seems very long what do you think ? Will I reduce this time with more practice ?
Old 12-07-2016, 12:30 AM
Super Moderator
When you say "sit down on your bed"....what exactly do you mean? You weren't trying to ap while physically standing up, were you?
That would be difficult as total relaxation is important before and during the vibrational phase. That lack of relaxation would be enough in itself to stop an ap.

Or do you mean rise into a sitting position (in your astral body) from a physical lying-down position?

Sometimes it's easier than at other times. I've had lots of aborted exits for reasons I can't figure out. And then sometimes I just 'get out' -no fuss. No idea why.

(My problem isn't getting out -it's holding onto consciousness while out.)

It's not a race. So don't be too worried about being patient with yourself.

When you feel the vibrations, let them mount a bit and wait until you can feel them very strongly, sort of rippling all over your body. Then just get out of bed.
Chances are you will get out of bed in your energy body, not your physical body. Although it will probably feel like you are getting out physically, at first -until you are out, when you will note the difference.
Feel very light about it, like you can do anything easily. That lightness of thought helps. I always think when I am leaving my body, that the mind-set is very like I felt when I was a child. That it's fun, easy, and an adventure, and that anything at all is possible.

Yes, practice. Because the more you get used to the vibrational state the more you will get to know it, and how to 'lift off'....or get up and move around.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Astral Seeker

I mean that when I had the manifestations (seeing through my eyelids, noise, vibz), I stood up on my bed (was laying down) thinking that my astral body would move but it was my physical body :(

(so seems like it is as you said here : "Or do you mean rise into a sitting position (in your astral body) from a physical lying-down position?")

So if I hear you well, I wait until the peak of manifestation and stand up ? But seems like this is what I did and it was my physical body moving :'(

I'll keep on working at it. Maybe wait until all the manifestations stop before moving ?
Old 14-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Newbie ;)

For me , and I haven't been doing it long , but quite regular I always roll on my side when I feel the vibrations and seem to fall out of my body onto the floor . Good luck anyways lol
Old 14-07-2016, 10:53 PM
Master
Question...is the sound/noise a neccessary step? Ive gotten to the vibration stage, but havent heard the noises yet. Does the noise usually come after the vibes and before you pop out of your physical body?