Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-07-2016, 08:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
What do you get out of this practice of yours?

Not necessarily. It is though true that the physical body is a heap load of energy. I remember once being woken by a primeval god who was angry with me, in the start it was a straight battle of will, until I fully woke and remembered I had a physical body. So I simply relaxed and let this amazing calmness flow out of me. It washed the being straight out of my room. So it is more about finding peace in your own power than being stronger.

my practice gives me so much, mainly, i create new ways of fighting in the astral, new spells, new weapons, new methods.
its great cause you can manifest an opponent to fight with, and test all sorts of things.
another advantage of practicing is expanding your conscious.see, i found when it comes to fighting dark beings, you are only limited by your level of awareness.say for instance, your exploring a huge planet, and you find your self surrounded by dark beings that span across the entire surface of the planet, say these beings can attack you no matter where they are at, how would you defeat them all if you cant percive the ones that are to far away from you.you simply wont be aware of the ones that are maybe on the opposite side of the planet, or deep within the planets crust, how ever, if your conscious mind is expanded enough, you can become aware of all things on the planet, thus, you will stay aware of everything thats going on.

yeah, that example may be a little much, but its the point that matters lol.

another way to look at it is like this, i prefer to use powerfull spells that covers vast areas when i fight, the area of effect my spells have is directly linked to my area of awareness, there for, i can only effect the area of space that i am capable of being aware of.so, in order to do more powerfull spells, my conscious mind has to be able to comprehend the scale and magnitude of my attack.the more i can comprehend, means the more powerfull and complex attack i can produce.i like to practice comprehending as much area and detail as i possibly can when im practicing in the astral.

curious if i can possibly expand my awareness to all that exist, that would produce one interesting attack :)
Old 12-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
curious if i can possibly expand my awareness to all that exist, that would produce one interesting attack :)

So you want expanded awareness. Nothing expands further than peace.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
So you want expanded awareness. Nothing expands further than peace.

what are you saying?

what makes you think "peace" expands anything?
how does peace expand in the first place?
peace is not thing, its a idea. a state of mind, a situation that we label.

are you judging me?
and no, i do not practice expanding my awareness just for the sake of awareness , yes, awareness is a great thing, but like i said, i like fighting in the astral, the more awareness you have, the more power you have.

just because you dont understand things from my perspective does not give you the right to judge and think that im wrong or your right, that what i like is not as valid as the things you like.what ever you do in the astral is your choice, if you like to murder babies, go for it, i wont judge, neither will i try to understand why you like killing babies because your reasons do not interest me at all.
you may need to do some soul searching yourself.

as i said before, i like fighting, do you think thats wrong?
i dont like fighting just for the sake of violence, like i said before, its more of a art form, a ultimate expression of your creativity and awareness.maybe you should try fighting in the astral, maybe it will help you grow.besides, its not like you hurt anyone when you fight in the astral....
Old 12-07-2016, 09:28 PM
Master

Lightbulb

Quote:
you may need to do some soul searching yourself.

I dont have a soul.

You can only expand to the things you are at peace with. If you truly were at peace with destroying everything you could expand your awareness for that purpose.
Old 12-07-2016, 10:49 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I dont have a soul.

You can only expand to the things you are at peace with. If you truly were at peace with destroying everything you could expand your awareness for that purpose.

uumm, i believe your conscious is your soul, so you do have a soul.
and i do not agree with your statment, you do not to be at peace with what you expand to, what does that even mean?
also, keep in mind, energy can not be destroyed, you can not truly destroy something, think about it, really think about.

the astral exist inside your mind, its where your imagination and conscious mind resides at.the very act of thinking about something brings it into existance, your conscious manipulates the energy around you and bonds it together, giving it structure.when you destroy anything, you still hold the very memory of what you destroyed, thus, what you think was destroyed is in fact not destroyed, when you believe you destroyed something in the astral, it would be more precise to say that you created a new reality, this new reality would give the illusion that something has been destroyed, the object you think was destroyed does not get destroyed, you simply create a new reality and replace your current reality with the new one you created.
the astral is lucid place, in a way, its all a illusion, but at the same time, the illusions there that you create becomes real once you perceive them as real.
your conscious is what creates your experience, it has no limits.

have you ever astral projected before? can you project frequently?
i ask this because if you can project at will, then please, go test what im saying to you.
i dont spew non-sense out my mouth for kicks, what im trying to convey to you comes directly from astral projection experiences, experiences that you can see for yourself if you project.
Old 13-07-2016, 11:23 AM
Master

@dutchiexx why are you explaining yourself?

Quote:
have you ever astral projected before? can you project frequently?

I have, and I can. I do it when I have a good reason to.

Quote:
i do not agree with your statment, you do not to be at peace with what you expand to, what does that even mean?

If you do not know what it mean, then how can you disagree with it?

Sure (about the astral), that sounds pretty much how I find every reality to exist. I have just found that everything exist within the Heart and expands from there, whether you call it mind, body or spirit (or whatever). The question is, if all realities are alike, real but not real you might say, do you then go about this "physical" reality the same way you traverse the astral?

And no I have not judged you.