Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-07-2016, 12:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalOcean
I just want to know what other interpretations of that could be im so clueless when it comes to out of body experiences so the more knowledge I get the better!

It kinda sounds like those scenes from Divergent where they have to face their own fears, and she understands she can just escape facing them by saying this isn't real. In those movies the experiences are in the body experiences, and water very much connects us to our emotions. So how do you feel about water in real life?
Old 10-07-2016, 10:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
It kinda sounds like those scenes from Divergent where they have to face their own fears, and she understands she can just escape facing them by saying this isn't real. In those movies the experiences are in the body experiences, and water very much connects us to our emotions. So how do you feel about water in real life?
Haha funny you say that Melahin, I actually love those film series ! And I really love being in the ocean and water so I dont think it could be related to any fears hehe
Old 10-07-2016, 11:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalOcean
Haha funny you say that Melahin, I actually love those film series ! And I really love being in the ocean and water so I dont think it could be related to any fears hehe

I have agreed with myself to not read the books so I can keep my love for the movies intact haha. Btw it could relate to how you deal with fear. In the movies they are something that elevates her while others succumb to them. The love of water could show that you feel at home with emotions? even if they sometimes can seem overwhelming.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I have agreed with myself to not read the books so I can keep my love for the movies intact haha. Btw it could relate to how you deal with fear. In the movies they are something that elevates her while others succumb to them. The love of water could show that you feel at home with emotions? even if they sometimes can seem overwhelming.
Aw yea thats true! Thanks for helping me out Melahin hehe
Old 11-07-2016, 02:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i

1:if you cant beat your enemy, either return to your body,

be aware it is possible for a negative being to follow you back to your physical body. This happened to me when I intruded onto a demon (note - Id purposely gone somewhere I shouldnt so this was my own fault) but at time didnt even know I had intruded upon this others space till it followed me back and appeared then in my bedroom and attacked me there leaving me not being able to get up and almost killed me by affecting my physical breathing.

anyway, due to my own experience people may want to consider the possibily of something following them back to their home when they return to their body.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
be aware it is possible for a negative being to follow you back to your physical body. This happened to me when I intruded onto a demon (note - Id purposely gone somewhere I shouldnt so this was my own fault) but at time didnt even know I had intruded upon this others space till it followed me back and appeared then in my bedroom and attacked me there leaving me not being able to get up and almost killed me by affecting my physical breathing.

anyway, due to my own experience people may want to consider the possibily of something following them back to their home when they return to their body.

that sounds horrible, let a damn entity follow me home, ill rek him, i been practicing astral war alot.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove

Oh gosh that would of been crazy! Ive lived in a home that had really negative intense energy through it and creepy things would happen there, I even hate thinking back on it haha but that was nothing compared to what you must have gone through with that experience , that would totally put me off for good! Im thinking maybe its best I stay away from astral protection haha
Old 11-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Knower
But when I think about it.. we are alive, so arent we stronger than them??
Old 11-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
that sounds horrible, let a damn entity follow me home, ill rek him, i been practicing astral war alot.

What do you get out of this practice of yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarAura
But when I think about it.. we are alive, so arent we stronger than them??

Not necessarily. It is though true that the physical body is a heap load of energy. I remember once being woken by a primeval god who was angry with me, in the start it was a straight battle of will, until I fully woke and remembered I had a physical body. So I simply relaxed and let this amazing calmness flow out of me. It washed the being straight out of my room. So it is more about finding peace in your own power than being stronger.
Old 12-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarAura
Hey there
Anyone who's really experienced in astral projection could you please give me some advice on how to keep yourself safe and protected against the darks Im curious to explore some realms but I do NOT want any dark energy attachments whatsoever
Im inexperienced though I have absolutely no clue on how to astral project or anything so any kind of advice would be great I want to hear the good and the bad sides of it!
Thanks
Love , light and harmony to you all <3

Hi StarAura,

Personally I think it's all about mindset. When I was a kid I used to have terrifying experiences with astral projection. I felt helpless. Because I felt helpless I attracted less than friendly attention. It took me a long time to realize that it's just as easy to feel completely empowered as it is to feel fear. There is nothing that can hurt you in the astral realms if you believe this to be true. There is nothing more powerful that you in the astral realms if you believe this to be true. The sky is not the limit because there is no sky and there is no limit. The sky is physical. Limits are physical. You are not.

I think while we're walking around in our human shells, it's easy to forget that we're a lot more than our physical selves. The very fact that we can leave the physical and enter what basically amounts to a different dimension with nothing more than our consciousness proves to me, at least, that our physical selves are only a sliver of who we truly are and what we're capable of. By this rationale, we belong in the astral dimensions just as much as anyone or anything we might encounter there and we should act like it. A lot of folks who project are detached from this line of thinking and they shouldn't be. In truth, I believe that we are just as strong and capable as anyone or anything that the astral realms can throw at us. I don't use protective measures because I know who I am and what I'm capable of. By that I mean I don't hold myself to physical constraints when I'm in a dimension that does not require physical constraints. Why would I need protective measures when I'm not physical?! We definitely need to protect ourselves in the physical realm. Protection, fear, etc...these are physical notions, and they exist for good reason. They come in handy to keep our physical selves alive in the physical realm. In the astral realms, you aren't your physical self and don't need physical notions. Nothing can hurt you unless you believe that it can, that it's stronger, and that you are less than. Nothing can hurt you unless you believe those things and and give away your power and let them.

Let me give you an example. When I was little, I was constantly harassed and choked and pushed down the stairs by a negative entity while projecting. Every night. It was terrifying for years. The minute I realized that you can't choke a person who isn't working within the constraints of a physical body? I don't have a neck! I don't need air to sustain me here! That you can't actually push a consciousness down the stairs? I mean, what exactly do you think you're going to push?! I have no physical body. I'm not beholden to gravity! Boom. It stopped cold. There is nothing physical about you in the astral realms except the physical constraints you assign yourself. The minute you stop thinking in physical terms, the better your experiences will become. If you're wandering around like a physical being, you stand out like a sore thumb. In a dimension where physicality literally doesn't exist, you'll have no shortage of negative entities waiting in line to mess with you because they know you don't have a clue of what you truly are. You'll be negative entity Disneyland.

And again? And I know this isn't a popular sentiment...if you think you need to use protective measures? It means you think you need protecting, that there is something that exists in the astral realms that is stronger than you are. This is the absolute wrong mindset. If you think you need protecting it means you think you're less than whoever or whatever you might run across. You certainly are not less. You come from spirit. You literally come from something that is the collective everything, you're still part of the collective everything, and anyone you run across in the astral realms knows this. It's really only a problem for you if YOU don't know it. Sure, you're kicking it for awhile in this physical dimension where there are some pretty good reasons to have fears and apprehensions (lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!), but you should know better than to be afraid of things that go bump in the astral. In the astral realms, you're equal to everyone and everything, and they are equal to you. That doesn't mean that there aren't differences, it doesn't mean you know more than others or that you're anything like others, it doesn't mean that you should feel proud (physical notion) or special (physical notion). It means that you aren't less than. Personally I'd be more worried about evil entities while you're walking around in your physical shoes than while you're in the astral realms. In the astral, you aren't less than. Trust me. You aren't. Here? Big disadvantage. Being physical comes with certain constraints that negative entities aren't beholden to. If you're interested in protecting yourself against negative entities? Protect physical you. But hey! We get to eat pizza and ice cream and fall in love and snuggle puppies and kittens and travel and have big ideas and experiences and feel feelings. I suppose it's a wash. ;)