Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-07-2016, 11:15 PM
Knower
Astral Projection / Protection tips and advice please!

Hey there
Anyone who's really experienced in astral projection could you please give me some advice on how to keep yourself safe and protected against the darks Im curious to explore some realms but I do NOT want any dark energy attachments whatsoever
Im inexperienced though I have absolutely no clue on how to astral project or anything so any kind of advice would be great I want to hear the good and the bad sides of it!
Thanks
Love , light and harmony to you all <3
Old 08-07-2016, 11:43 PM
Master

Either just venture out and explore, and deal with what happens. Or work on your lower chakras until you feel completely safe. The choice is yours. I have always done the former.
Old 09-07-2016, 12:41 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalOcean
Hey there
Anyone who's really experienced in astral projection could you please give me some advice on how to keep yourself safe and protected against the darks Im curious to explore some realms but I do NOT want any dark energy attachments whatsoever
Im inexperienced though I have absolutely no clue on how to astral project or anything so any kind of advice would be great I want to hear the good and the bad sides of it!
Thanks

im no expert, but i have learned so much from the astral its mind blowing lol.
first thing to note is that most dark,demonic, evil entities or what ever you choose to label them, dwell in the lower realms, see, your thoughts and emotions carry vibrations, these vibrations determine which dimension you experience. positive thoughts and emotions like, love,joy, happiness, all produce higher vibrations, by focusing on these positive things, you raise your conscious to a higher vibration frequency, which in turn brings you into a higher dimension of being.negative thoughts and emotions like hate, anger, resentment, all carry a lower vibration frequency.if a being is negative with its thoughts and emotions, then that being will be in a dimension that matches its negative vibration.to avoid these beings, simply stay at a higher vibration with good, positive thoughts. you may encounter a negative being in higher realms at times, this is rare and are usually atractted to you when you accidently think of something that is at a lower vibration.if this happens, simply produce thoughts and emotions of joy and love, dark beings usually dont like this at all.if that still does not work, try to travel somewhere, even create a world of your own if you need a place to go.if this being somehow still manages to follow you, then spit in a bucket and roll up your sleeves, its time to get down and dirty with this being.im not sure why, but i love fighting in the astral, not out of anger or hate or for the sake of violence, i just really love way it feels when you fight.there is no limits on what you can do, i feel its almost like the unltimate form of self expression and creation.
just always keep in mind that there is nothing this dark being can do to you to hurt you, your confidence is the key, if you begin doubt yourself, you will loose the fight, the being will try to invoke fear and negative emotions into you, if you give into this, you will give this entity control of the situation, you must avoid this if you want to win.remain calm and remember you are one bad *** entity with the power to litterally do anything you can imagine, your imagination has no limit, thus, your power has no limit.

now for the technical part @.@

first thing i suggest, create a barrier of light around you, imagine this barrier has the abillity to block all negativity and negative vibrations, this way, the negative being can not penatrate the barrier since the being in its self is a negative thought form, all negative emotions that it tries to invoke into you, will be blocked by the barrier, at this point, your un-touchable to him.
now for the fun part :)
get creative, come up with some sort of attack or weapon, can be anything really.a sword of light,fire,metal ect.. or some type of magic spell.
you could even manifest a giant warrior fully geared for war to fight this being if you wanted to.
my personal favorite way to demolish these negative beings is awesome.
i imagine and manifest a tiny ball of transparent energy in my palm, i then collect all the energy from around me and compress it as much as i want, its amazing how it feels in my hands, its like a tiny ball of energy with limitless power and potential.i then transport me and the dark entity onto a barren planet i create ( i only do this for style and effect lol, i like to watch the terrain get ripped apart by my attack, maybe i watched to much dbz as a child lol)
anyway, i then unleash this ball of energy and direct it towards my target, as i release it, a defining sonic boom rattles through the entire atmosphere, shock waves from the blast ripples through the planet, crumbling mountains and canyons, it shatters a large portion of the planets surface creating deep fissures and cracks, decimating everything.the sheer magnitude of the blast is amazing, everything within 500 miles in all directions is obliterated, i freaking love it :)

im not sure if my enemy gets wiped out of existance or not, when i do this attack, there is never nothing left.maybe it ripped apart the very energy that made this entity and then dispersed it through out the astral, who knows @.@

few tips:

1:if you cant beat your enemy, either return to your body, or call for a angel or god to help you.preferably call for a angel that knows how fight, i hear a arc angel is powerfull :)

2:dont call for your spirit guide unless its a total bad ***.they will come to help you even if they dont fight very well. they might not be of much help in battle :(

3:if you hold your own in many battles and start to get cocky, dont ask to spar with a warrior angel, if you push enough for it, the angel will accept, and you will get rekt, trust me.

4:dont try to convert the negative entity into a positive entity, dont even try to comunicate with it, if you do, this will give the entity a chance to get inside your mind and mess with you.i tried to talk to one once, i tried to understand why it was so negative, i thought if i knew why, then i could maybe show it a better way to think, maybe get it to see the more positive aspects of existance.all this did was bring me down to its level of vibration, i never wanna go there again.its like all there was is despair and hate, nothing else, not even light, only darkness.

5:dont fall for cheap tricks, sometimes a entity will try to trick you, it will attempt to impersonate someone your close with, it will try to mimic the personality and thoughts of a person u know, its goal will be to get you to lower your guard so it can slowly induce negative energy in you, it wants to be able to leach off your negative energy that it is making you produce.

and if you need advice for acually projecting, let me know, thats a whole other 6 paragraph guide to get you out your body, will be happy to help :)
Old 09-07-2016, 12:54 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Hey there
I have absolutely no clue on how to astral project or anything
Thanks

Have you read any books on AP? That's the best place to start. A good 'old' book is, "The projection of the astral body," by Muldoon and Carrington, or a very good newer one, "Adventures beyond the body," by William Buhlman. You might find them at the public library.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:55 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
im no expert, but i have learned so much from the astral its mind blowing lol.
first thing to note is that most dark,demonic, evil entities or what ever you choose to label them, dwell in the lower realms, see, your thoughts and emotions carry vibrations, these vibrations determine which dimension you experience. positive thoughts and emotions like, love,joy, happiness, all produce higher vibrations, by focusing on these positive things, you raise your conscious to a higher vibration frequency, which in turn brings you into a higher dimension of being.negative thoughts and emotions like hate, anger, resentment, all carry a lower vibration frequency.if a being is negative with its thoughts and emotions, then that being will be in a dimension that matches its negative vibration.to avoid these beings, simply stay at a higher vibration with good, positive thoughts. you may encounter a negative being in higher realms at times, this is rare and are usually atractted to you when you accidently think of something that is at a lower vibration.if this happens, simply produce thoughts and emotions of joy and love, dark beings usually dont like this at all.if that still does not work, try to travel somewhere, even create a world of your own if you need a place to go.if this being somehow still manages to follow you, then spit in a bucket and roll up your sleeves, its time to get down and dirty with this being.im not sure why, but i love fighting in the astral, not out of anger or hate or for the sake of violence, i just really love way it feels when you fight.there is no limits on what you can do, i feel its almost like the unltimate form of self expression and creation.
just always keep in mind that there is nothing this dark being can do to you to hurt you, your confidence is the key, if you begin doubt yourself, you will loose the fight, the being will try to invoke fear and negative emotions into you, if you give into this, you will give this entity control of the situation, you must avoid this if you want to win.remain calm and remember you are one bad *** entity with the power to litterally do anything you can imagine, your imagination has no limit, thus, your power has no limit.

now for the technical part @.@

first thing i suggest, create a barrier of light around you, imagine this barrier has the abillity to block all negativity and negative vibrations, this way, the negative being can not penatrate the barrier since the being in its self is a negative thought form, all negative emotions that it tries to invoke into you, will be blocked by the barrier, at this point, your un-touchable to him.
now for the fun part :)
get creative, come up with some sort of attack or weapon, can be anything really.a sword of light,fire,metal ect.. or some type of magic spell.
you could even manifest a giant warrior fully geared for war to fight this being if you wanted to.
my personal favorite way to demolish these negative beings is awesome.
i imagine and manifest a tiny ball of transparent energy in my palm, i then collect all the energy from around me and compress it as much as i want, its amazing how it feels in my hands, its like a tiny ball of energy with limitless power and potential.i then transport me and the dark entity onto a barren planet i create ( i only do this for style and effect lol, i like to watch the terrain get ripped apart by my attack, maybe i watched to much dbz as a child lol)
anyway, i then unleash this ball of energy and direct it towards my target, as i release it, a defining sonic boom rattles through the entire atmosphere, shock waves from the blast ripples through the planet, crumbling mountains and canyons, it shatters a large portion of the planets surface creating deep fissures and cracks, decimating everything.the sheer magnitude of the blast is amazing, everything within 500 miles in all directions is obliterated, i freaking love it :)

im not sure if my enemy gets wiped out of existance or not, when i do this attack, there is never nothing left.maybe it ripped apart the very energy that made this entity and then dispersed it through out the astral, who knows @.@

few tips:

1:if you cant beat your enemy, either return to your body, or call for a angel or god to help you.preferably call for a angel that knows how fight, i hear a arc angel is powerfull :)

2:dont call for your spirit guide unless its a total bad ***.they will come to help you even if they dont fight very well. they might not be of much help in battle :(

3:if you hold your own in many battles and start to get cocky, dont ask to spar with a warrior angel, if you push enough for it, the angel will accept, and you will get rekt, trust me.

4:dont try to convert the negative entity into a positive entity, dont even try to comunicate with it, if you do, this will give the entity a chance to get inside your mind and mess with you.i tried to talk to one once, i tried to understand why it was so negative, i thought if i knew why, then i could maybe show it a better way to think, maybe get it to see the more positive aspects of existance.all this did was bring me down to its level of vibration, i never wanna go there again.its like all there was is despair and hate, nothing else, not even light, only darkness.

5:dont fall for cheap tricks, sometimes a entity will try to trick you, it will attempt to impersonate someone your close with, it will try to mimic the personality and thoughts of a person u know, its goal will be to get you to lower your guard so it can slowly induce negative energy in you, it wants to be able to leach off your negative energy that it is making you produce.

and if you need advice for acually projecting, let me know, thats a whole other 6 paragraph guide to get you out your body, will be happy to help :)

Thank you for such great advice you shared with me :) great to now know!
Old 09-07-2016, 03:05 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Thank you for such great advice you shared with me :) great to now know!

hah np :)

i acually wanna go pick a fight in the astral now after talking about it ****.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:53 AM
Master

Say a prayer asking for protection before you try to AP and then let the thoughts of negative things out there go as you can attract what you think and projecting while in fear isnt a good thing as it will drop your vibration. So be postive. Pray and believe then you are safe will create a good shield.

I also surround myself in light (but that can also draw more attention to you as things can notice and see that).

The times I have had a bad experience while out, it was self caused I could say as I did something stupid.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:26 PM
Knower
Thank you sea-dove , great advice
Old 09-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Knower
I once had an experience when I was in this car as the front seat passenger the driver had no identity and we were driving normally then we saw in the distance like a huge surge of water, powerfully rushing through the city we were in and the driver kept heading towards it I remember feeling straight terror but then soon as the water hit us we were on the surface driving on the rough water and as soon as I realized that this cant be real I felt myself roll away from that scenario back into my consciousness then I woke up suddenly and got such a fright over how weird it felt rolling back into my consciousness, ive told this to a few people and they have told me it seemed like an out of body experience
I just want to know what other interpretations of that could be im so clueless when it comes to out of body experiences so the more knowledge I get the better!
Old 09-07-2016, 10:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnElls
Have you read any books on AP? That's the best place to start. A good 'old' book is, "The projection of the astral body," by Muldoon and Carrington, or a very good newer one, "Adventures beyond the body," by William Buhlman. You might find them at the public library.
I actually have a book of my mothers called "Lessons out of the body" read some of it and it is great I think its more about the author's experiences so I really need to go find it again lol