Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Did I astral project?

So I read on the forums hear that if you're having a hard time astral projecting because you are falling asleep it is a good idea to try in the morning. I received a phone call at 7 a.m. that woke me up this morning and as I laid down I decided to try to astral project to see if I have more success in the morning. I have never successfully astral projected though I have been trying for some time. Or I should say consciously astral projected. So anyways I close my eyes and the next thing I know I was standing in a grassy Courtyard in front of a tall white building with white pillars. I was still aware that I was laying in bed and I cannot decide if I was lucid dreaming if I actually projected or if it was just my imagination. There are people everywhere no one seemed to notice me standing there and then I heard someone say my name and I turned around and there was a man I have never seen before. He reached his hand out as if to guide me somewhere but I was unsure because he look different from everyone else. Everyone seem to be wearing nice clothes or Robes of sorts but this man was wearing black slacks a black T-shirt with yellow letters on it. As I stood there and analyzed him he kept smiling at me and telling me to take his hand. Then my cat jumped on my face in real life and everything went away. Now I'm sitting here trying to decide what happened. The entire time I was fully aware that I was laying in my bed yet the sights sounds and smells were in this place that I was standing. What do you guys think of this experience?
Old 06-07-2016, 11:36 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnScot
So I read on the forums hear that if you're having a hard time astral projecting because you are falling asleep it is a good idea to try in the morning. I received a phone call at 7 a.m. that woke me up this morning and as I laid down I decided to try to astral project to see if I have more success in the morning. I have never successfully astral projected though I have been trying for some time. Or I should say consciously astral projected. So anyways I close my eyes and the next thing I know I was standing in a grassy Courtyard in front of a tall white building with white pillars. I was still aware that I was laying in bed and I cannot decide if I was lucid dreaming if I actually projected or if it was just my imagination. There are people everywhere no one seemed to notice me standing there and then I heard someone say my name and I turned around and there was a man I have never seen before. He reached his hand out as if to guide me somewhere but I was unsure because he look different from everyone else. Everyone seem to be wearing nice clothes or Robes of sorts but this man was wearing black slacks a black T-shirt with yellow letters on it. As I stood there and analyzed him he kept smiling at me and telling me to take his hand. Then my cat jumped on my face in real life and everything went away. Now I'm sitting here trying to decide what happened. The entire time I was fully aware that I was laying in my bed yet the sights sounds and smells were in this place that I was standing. What do you guys think of this experience?

nice, i think you projected.
just to let you know, normal and lucid dreams both take place in the astral.
the difference between dreams and astral projection is the level of awareness you have while experiencing one of the above.example, normal dreaming, your usually unconscious and not aware of whats going on, sometimes you will be dreaming in a world you created, and at other times, you may be dreaming in a collective part of the astral, meaning other beings can inhabit the same space/dimension that you are in.
im sure you heard how your thoughts can manifest while in the astral, so, your thoughts will manifest in the astral no matter what, so it doesnt matter if your in this 3d physical reality or in the astral, your imagination exist in the astral, so no matter what dimension you are in, your thoughts will always exist in the astral.i like to use this info to my advantage, since i know my thoughts exist in the astral, its only natural to believe that one can project by simply imagining a place, and then allow your conscience to shift into that place you created, kinda like shifting your minds focus from this reality to one you created.this is how i project usually.

also, it should be really easy for you to enter the vibration state if you wake yourself up after a few hours of sleep, this is due to your body still being tired and will fall back asleep easier, all you need to do is relax and allow your body to go to sleep.once you feel the vibrations, try to visualize something, you will probaly see this visual in amazing clarity and detail.
if you reach this point, you can simply merge into your visual, let yourself get consumed in it.
Old 07-07-2016, 01:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Very interesting! That sounds very similar to how my events unraveled this morning. For many months I have tried to protect at night unsuccessfully and then my very first time trying in the morning I had this experience. I want to figure out how people project and meet up in the astral and things of that nature it seems very intriguing but very complicated. Also can your spiritual guide meet you in the astral if you create the environment yourself? I'm having a hard time channeling in this reality so I was thinking I could connect with them in the astral
Old 07-07-2016, 05:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Very interesting! That sounds very similar to how my events unraveled this morning. For many months I have tried to protect at night unsuccessfully and then my very first time trying in the morning I had this experience. I want to figure out how people project and meet up in the astral and things of that nature it seems very intriguing but very complicated. Also can your spiritual guide meet you in the astral if you create the environment yourself? I'm having a hard time channeling in this reality so I was thinking I could connect with them in the astral

in order to meet up with someone in the astral, all you need to do is both agree on a place and time to meet.or you can just make the intention of traveling to a specific person your looking for.

and yes, your guide can meet you in the world you created as long as you allow your guide to enter.see, while in the astral, you have control over the space you create, just like you do while lucid dreaming, all you need to do is allow the person you want meet inside your world.
your guide should instantly know to visit you at the very moment you wish for it.communication in the astral is mainly telepathy, so the moment you call your guide, he will just know that your wishing to meet him.

as for me, im not sure if this entity i been meeting with is my guide or not, but this being has been teaching alot of things, when i project, all i do is imagine myself with this other being, i let my reality shift to what i desire.
next thing you know, im with this being i wanted to talk to.it all happens instantly.
Old 07-07-2016, 10:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Fascinating! I think all this time I've been confusing astral projection with Out of Body Experience. Astral projection was very seamless. Thank you so much for your experience and insight I can't wait until my next off day to try again.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:29 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Fascinating! I think all this time I've been confusing astral projection with Out of Body Experience. Astral projection was very seamless. Thank you so much for your experience and insight I can't wait until my next off day to try again.

indeed, how ever, the term " out of body experience" has a very broad meaning.so technically, when you project, you are indeed, "out of your body"
when you die and experience conscience after death, then you are also "out of your body".

alot of people like to complicate things and divide each different type of experience into individual groups, examples of this is, dreaming, astral projection, astral travel, lucid dreaming, remote viewing, near death experience, out of body experience's, in reality, they are all pretty much the same thing.there is no need or reason the divide these things and label them different from each other.i mean, yes, there is some things that are different between these, mainly, the method used to do it and level of conscience, but essentially, they are all one in the same, just because some things are different doesnt mean that they are not the same, lets use water as a example, water is a combination of oxygen and hydrogen, but the stuff that the hydrogen and oxygen consist of is energy.this applies to everything, the particles that makes dirt are indeed dirt from our perspective, but the actual
stuff that makes the dirt is the same exact thing that makes water, which is energy.

if you are skeptical (which you should be) then next time you project, use the method i told you about finding someone, try to find a entity that is willing to teach you about this kind of stuff, if you cant fond anyone, then try to access the akashic records, these records hold all the info of everything.i like to look at the akashic records as memory, its like, all conscience comes from a source conscience, we are only fragments of this conscience that seperated itself so it can experience individuality, so i think of the akashic records as the memories of this source conscience.
Old 08-07-2016, 07:00 AM
Knower

When you're dreaming how can you tell if you're in a place that has other entities or a place that your mind created?
Old 08-07-2016, 10:18 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
When you're dreaming how can you tell if you're in a place that has other entities or a place that your mind created?

when your dreaming, your not conscience, thus, you wont be in your right mind set to test your reality, there would be no way for you to tell the difference, unless you begin to lucid dream during your normal dream.if you lucid dream, you can easily find out if your in a world that you created, you can try to enforce your will upon others, turn them into animals, dust, flowers, what ever u want lol, you can even try to make them do or say silly things, bassicly, if you have full control over the world your in, its safe to assume that you created the world.how ever, sometimes your guides or astral homies will act out your dream with you, they will follow your intent and play along lol, this might things a bit tricky.if u think this is the case, simply try to speak to them and try to pick up on there vibes, this should give them away even if they are acting out your dream with you.
Old 08-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Master

Quote:

Astral projection and OBEs are usually considered the same thing.
Old 08-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie

It can be extremely hard to tell unless one has reached a stage of development in which one just knows or has connection to these beings outside of a possible dreaming state eg if you met another person in the astral and they remembered it afterwards and was able to vertify it.

I suggest always treat others you come across in the astral or in a lucid dreaming with respect just in case they are real beings.

Sometimes you can just tell its a dream... (lucid dreaming can seem thou very real too and one can be still very aware during this so you cant base if its a dream or not just on if one has having normal clear thinking or not during the experience)