Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Pathfinder

What kind of relaxation needed for Astral Projection?

Hi guys,
I have been trying wake back to bed for astral projection with little success. Now I am trying to reach a really relaxed state during the day (trance as Robert Bruce speaks of it). I get to the point where my limbs feel really 'numb' and detached and kind of heavy? But I don't have any sleep paralysis. When I am in this state, my spirit is really lucid and awake. Is this enough for astral projection? Does someone know how to induce vibrations? Or am I insufficiently relaxed? I don't know how deep the trance/relaxed state really has to be for it to be enough for astral projection.
Old 04-07-2016, 11:31 PM
Master

The most important thing from my experiences is to keep your mind relaxed. The more relaxed your mind is the easier it will be. I meditate to get my mind relaxed. The only problem is it can take time for my mind to get really relaxed and when it is relaxed then I can ap. You also have to be careful you do not fall asleep.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Master

you are aiming for the wrong thing, just aim to get out rather then anything like vibrations or sleep paralyses, those things are only often consequences sometimes caused by trying to leave to the or things which may occur during body transiting states.

You need a very good level of body relaxation for this to the point you are able to start feeling more then just your physical body or able to start disconnecting from it..

and also a certain degree of mind relaxation though it shouldnt be fully relaxed as you need to maintain wakefulness and not go into any dreaming. One can be intensely focused during an AP. If you go too mind relaxed, you start subconsciously manifesting things instead around you, it goes into dreamig or lucid dreaming or an experience which is both with some AP experience coming in and some dream . There is a very very fine line between dreaming states and AP.

Your numb and heavy limbs, you could use this sensation to possibly help yourself to get out by thinking of yourself sinking and going to fall out of your body and throu your bed (think of summersaulting away from your body when you fall). Whatever sensations you get can sometimes be intensified by your thoughts to help you get out.
Old 05-07-2016, 06:54 AM
Master

sea-dove is correct. You need to forget about the vibrations.
When I say it is important to have a relaxed mind, I do not mean that you go into a dream or fall asleep. You keep alert, focused while your mind is relaxing. When your mind is relaxed your body will automatically relax as well. That is how it is for me. It may not take long to ap. The mornings are a lot easier to ap. That is how it is for me.