Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-06-2016, 12:26 PM
Experiencer

is there any proof that all matter is vibrating?

when i project, i get the impression that all mater is vibrating and has its own frequency that it resonates at.is there any scientific evidence that backs this assumption up?is this widely known and accepted by today's top scientist and researchers?how can i test this myself?
i ask this because of my most recent projection, an entity showed me something, this entity knew that the subject of infinite energy and inter-dimensional space travel was ripping me apart, i was dying to know if it was possible.it showed me, how ever, this beings teaching heavily relied on matter and its vibration/resonating frequency.if there is no hard evidence that matter vibrates then i will have to put less faith in these teachings.
so this time i remember a lot more then my earlier projections.some parts a still a little hazy but i remember the majority of my experience.the teaching is so simple, its hard to believe such a thing is true, if it were, you would think that it would be globally known and used.i will try to keep things as simple as possible to avoid confusing anyone and avoid making myself look stupid due to lack of the technical words needed to properly explain the subject.

firstly, it showed that everything is energy and is vibrating at unique frequencies.the frequency and resonance of energy determine the state and properties of matter.what we call dark matter/energy acts like the glue that bonds matter together, this dark matter/energy can also be called our conscience.this is suggesting that our minds is what brings physical matter into existence, i mean, our minds do not actually create the matter, its more like our minds manipulate the energy,bonds it together and gives it structure.
it then showed me, magnetic fields.it showed that all matter emits a field.
vibration of matter/energy creates the field, thus showing how gravity works.the very fabric of space is made of energy, dense/ solid matter interacts with this fabric, matter itself has the ability to push away and manipulate the fabric of space, showing me thats the reason why planets orbit suns and larger masses relative to its size.
it showed the key to infinite energy and space travel lies with manipulating frequency.
it then told me by using magnets, you can make a aluminium disc spin, the aluminium becomes magnetic once it enters the magetic field of the magnets, if it leaves the magnetic field, it becomes non magnetic. have 1 disc spinning clock wise and have the outer aluminum shell spinning counter clock wise.on the inner disc that is spinning clock wise, have a series of 2 cone shaped cylinders inverted upon each other,

this shape but with 2 of them inverted.

have them spaced out in between every other magnet.

once the inner and outer disc spin, they both create a magnetic field that is opposite to eachother, which then merge together and create a vortex like magnetic field, this allows energy to implode at top and circle around to explode at bottom, then repeat, thus, creating a infinite loop of energy.
the cylinders will spin when in contact with this moving vortex of energy, due to there shape, as they spin, they will begin emitting a vibration.these vibrations will follow the path of the vortex, in a never ending loop.we can use these vibrations as energy, the vibrations do not create energy as in electricity, but instead, creates energy as a oscillating force.this force follows the magnetic vortex which is shaped as a bubble.
now, all that is left is to adjust the frequency that this bubble shaped field is resonating at.once you match this fields frequency to your environments frequency, it becomes free of everything. it can move where ever and however it wants, its like this field cuts itself off from this dimension.

now, the hard part of all this is how to control the fields frequency.
you have to use your conscience mind to control it.its like this field is a conscience being.you have to understand that your craft is essentially energy, the same as yourself, if your inside this field as it changes frequencies, you yourself, will also change your frequency.you become one with your craft.building this craft is not the problem, the problem lies with our minds. once you shift frequencies with your craft, your consciousness begins to vibrate at a higher/faster rate, your frequency rises.if your not
consciously ready to raise your vibration, you will loose awarness, you have to expand your conscious mind to higher frequencies.its just like when we dream, if our conscious mind is not ready to handle the higher vibration state, thus, we end up not remembering most of our dreams.the same thing happens when you resonate with your craft.you can look at it like this, your craft is a object that literally brings you into higher dimensions such as the astral world.

dang, i did not intent for this post to be so long lol.
so what do you guys think of all this?
is there any evidence that suggest this may be possible?
i have searched google for hours and have not found anything about this.
this leads me to think that this astral teacher may be yanking my chain o.0
Old 23-06-2016, 01:24 PM
Guide
The proof is in the pudding.
As well as in quantum physics, and mathematical theory, just consult your local math star if you know one.

I found out that in APing, one can directly experience these theories, which is super fun to discuss with some local scientists, I'm like eh...I saw this, felt that, have you heard of such...que eyes bulding and oh, I've only read about that or used that as theories in my research! Ha ha. I know of a few scientists who are trying to use AP in private as a compliment to further their research.
So yeah it's possible.
Old 23-06-2016, 05:38 PM
Guide
Dang, DutchieXX--that is so awesome!! Look how far you've come from just a few months ago!

This entity that is teaching you is really helping you learn how the energy works. That is so great, do you know who it is? Anyways, yes, this is exactly what Einstein was talking about when he said everything is energy, meaning everything has an energetic frequency.

But, most importantly, what you have discussed in this post is at the CRUX of the Law of Attraction. The LOA works at different rates for different people, not because some people are lucky, some are not, but because everyone's frequency is different, but must be RAISED to a certain level in order to activate the LOA. You just described how that works and why two people using the LOA may receive the very same object at different rates.

One person may receive it in one month, the other may receive it in ten years. It really has to do with their ability to raise their energetic frequency.

Great post!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 24-06-2016, 02:47 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Dang, DutchieXX--that is so awesome!! Look how far you've come from just a few months ago!

This entity that is teaching you is really helping you learn how the energy works. That is so great, do you know who it is? Anyways, yes, this is exactly what Einstein was talking about when he said everything is energy, meaning everything has an energetic frequency.

But, most importantly, what you have discussed in this post is at the CRUX of the Law of Attraction. The LOA works at different rates for different people, not because some people are lucky, some are not, but because everyone's frequency is different, but must be RAISED to a certain level in order to activate the LOA. You just described how that works and why two people using the LOA may receive the very same object at different rates.

One person may receive it in one month, the other may receive it in ten years. It really has to do with their ability to raise their energetic frequency.

Great post!

wow, im shocked, i googled Einstein's theory of energy, you are correct, he seems to be discribing the same exact thing as i am!a few things may be worded differently or explained in a different fashion but the general idea of it all remains the same!while looking into Einstein i found a guy named nikkola tesla, from what i read so far, he was a great scienctist, and i swear this is not a lie, but he was quoted saying
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” <----- !!!!!!!! sounds familiar? lol

as for who this entity is, i have no idea.i dont even have a image of what he/she looks like, its like this entity is just "present" and it speaks to me not in words but in meanings,images,visuals,feelings,sensations and unserstanding.somehow i just know exactly what this being is trying communicate to me.i remember wondering who this entity is, and i felt like this entity got confused, i felt like it didnt label itself anyone or anything, it was as if it was saying "i dont know, im just me, the same as you are you"
if i meet this being agian i will ask if it ever lived a life in the 3d.
watch it be eistien or nikola tesla!! hahaha.
man im hyped, im relived to find that these teachings do have some evidence that back up these claims! i was starting to think maybe my projection experiences were only illusions constructed by our brains, due to all the insane info i was exposed to.but for these teachings to be almost spot on with well respected scientist beliefs, the odds of projection being a illusion of the mind goes to almost 0%.
Old 24-06-2016, 03:35 AM
Master
Could be Tesla. He would visualize inventions before building them and found the results that he got in his mind were incredibly accurate.

Well written post to start off with on a great subject.
Old 24-06-2016, 05:14 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Could be Tesla. He would visualize inventions before building them and found the results that he got in his mind were incredibly accurate.

Well written post to start off with on a great subject.
interesting, im starting to think maybe iestien and tesla may have gotten info fromthe astral/higher beings
Old 24-06-2016, 01:03 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
interesting, im starting to think maybe iestien and tesla may have gotten info fromthe astral/higher beings

Crazy! I was just thinking that too! It really wouldn't be a surprise to find out that Einstein and Tesla both could AP!

Old 25-06-2016, 05:50 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Crazy! I was just thinking that too! It really wouldn't be a surprise to find out that Einstein and Tesla both could AP!

ikr!! even if they didnt know it was ap, they still may have accesed the astral.i mean, they were decades ahead of there time, it took until now for us to even begin comprehending alot of there theories.
it took me to shift my mind into a higher dimension and talk to a higher being in order to obtain knowledge these 2 guys already learned over 150 years ago lol!
Old 25-06-2016, 08:03 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

This is on par with what I have been experiencing with my own mind. When I came into contact with Reiki/Prana energy and became attuned to the frequencies, I have begin sensing geometry based shapes that makeup the structure of my own mind. I began to think of my 'self' more as a structure that houses my essence such as a - spaceship, house, vehicle - rather then a representation of who I am. The structure made up a circle or orb, and glowed accordingly to my mood.

The diamond structure that you are representing here is actually rotating clockwise and counter-clockwise at its base. Each disc sphere is made up of four separate parts and many of these make up what is known as chakra points within the human body. I could go on, but you get the point. Something to keep in mind is that Einsteins equations did not delve into the realm of quantum physics, the new frontier for cosmology.

Here is a problem for you. It is what really allowed me to make a large amount of progress into my own understanding is realizing that the universe doesn't not work in linear fashion. Frequency is just a word. Another word for it is called Dimension.

(If you get stuck, just reach out.)
Old 09-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
ikr!! even if they didnt know it was ap, they still may have accesed the astral.i mean, they were decades ahead of there time, it took until now for us to even begin comprehending alot of there theories.
it took me to shift my mind into a higher dimension and talk to a higher being in order to obtain knowledge these 2 guys already learned over 150 years ago lol!

Hi DutchieXX, following up on our discussion here about Einstein and Tesla tapping into higher dimensions for their information, there's a post in the Channeled Messages forum, titled "Awareness is Present", post #7.

Towards the end of post #7, they discuss Einstein and how he developed such advanced theories. You should definitely read it!