Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-06-2016, 01:12 PM
Pathfinder

Kralaro, i wrote that because the spirits wants me to talk to this person. Nothing else..
Old 29-06-2016, 04:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixf1
Kralaro, i wrote that because the spirits wants me to talk to this person. Nothing else..
Glad to know that I don't need exorcism, thanks for explaining :)
Old 30-06-2016, 12:03 AM
Super Moderator
Jeremy, it's okay, you did great. Don't worry....nothing is going to work perfectly especially at first.
Try not to focus on your physical body if you can avoid it because if you do, it can exert a magnetic pull right back to body. Maybe you instinctively knew that? Maybe that's why you couldn't make yourself look?

I have seen my physical body but it was extremely boring.
I saw it as I guess it really literally was at that moment....i.e a hunched covered shape under the duvet. I did wonder "Who the heck is that -lying in my bed?"
Most of my head was hidden under the duvet and the only way I recognised it as my own body was because a long braid lay on the pillow. I had to laugh at that.
It was really really boring believe me.

But it's typical that a broken sleep like this, coupled with a desire to astral project and a constant focus on ap, will cause an OBE. So there are plenty of opportunities to try again.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the help :) i guess i just doubted astral protection and all of it... like i knew i was having an ap but... i guess there is no stronger proof than to be looking back at your physical body from another perspective :/
Old 01-07-2016, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by creatureoflight
that sounds amazing. I wonder why mine feel so dreamy!:/

Everybody has a mental brain that can visualize images right? But some of us have such highly developed mental visual faculties that we can create masterpieces so detailed, that we only need to put them on paper.

Perhaps the dream vs seeming real, is just like the "mental lens" of the mind. Much like how an artist probably has a naturally stronger ability to mentally visualize, or like an archer or pilot has naturally stronger vision, or a chef naturally stronger taste. Out of the many people who can OBE, some have high clarity = seem and feel real, some feel dreamy = mind is not the artist kind with very strong and clear/vivid visualizations.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:13 PM
Master
Also I think those who can see their self in OBE are like people with karmic currency.

When you see yourself in OBE, you don't have to have faith anymore because now you know to some extent that beyond is real, that reason is not the only thing in the world that makes sense. So seeing yourself in OBE is like a super great gift, it really cements our journey upwards and if we had doubts about OBE experiences, this really cements it in. But it also cost karmic currency, so if you don't have it, don't worry.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Also I think those who can see their self in OBE are like people with karmic currency.

When you see yourself in OBE, you don't have to have faith anymore because now you know to some extent that beyond is real, that reason is not the only thing in the world that makes sense. So seeing yourself in OBE is like a super great gift, it really cements our journey upwards and if we had doubts about OBE experiences, this really cements it in. But it also cost karmic currency, so if you don't have it, don't worry.
Hey shivatar, i dont know anything about karmic currency and alot of other things, however could i ask why it would cost karmic currency? thanks :)
Old 02-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Astral Seeker

Trying to look at your body serves no interest. What you want when you do AP is get the f* out of here as soon as possible so that you're not pulled back.

On a side note the only time I looked at myself, it was a dissapoint. I thought that I was more handsome :/
Old 04-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Seeker
Trying to look at your body serves no interest. What you want when you do AP is get the f* out of here as soon as possible so that you're not pulled back.

On a side note the only time I looked at myself, it was a dissapoint. I thought that I was more handsome :/
HAHAHA you crack me up