Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-06-2016, 12:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Question I had my first OBE, can anyone help me?

So I recently had my first OBE after a week or so of trying.

I had gone to sleep and set my alarm for 5am, i woke up, went to the toilet and so on, after 10 minutes or so i went to bed and tried to keep my mind continuous. After some time my body became numb, then the vibrations kicked in and after what felt like almost almost and hour the vibrations became extremely intense for a few seconds and then suddenly a wave like sensation came over me and i knew at that moment that my physical body had fallen asleep. I then lifted my body up and sat on the side of my bed (which was surprising easier than i expected. I then decided to look at my sleeping body, because i knew that would be a weird feeling looking back at myself. However... no matter how hard i tried i couldn't turn my head around far enough to look back at my physical body. I decided to kneel on the floor, grab my bed frame for support and tried forcefully straining my neck in any attempt to look at my physical body's face. With no hope i gave up on that. so i decided to try something knew, i stood up and walked to the back of my bed, at this point everything was beginning to feel really intense and fuzzy and i felt powerless, maybe because i couldn't look at my physical body i felt this way. I remember reading that demanding clarity and stuff like that works in lucid dreams so i decided to try that. I stood up straight and tall with my arms out wide and yelled "I demand clarity!" "Give me clarity!!" and it didn't seem to be working to well, so in a final attempt to see my physical body i tried feeling for it, so i kinda belly flopped on my bed to try and feel the impact of hitting my body, yet i felt nothing. :( at this point i think i woke up and it was around 6:30am.

Now i wish i did somthing more fun with my OBE.
Does anyone know why my astral body couldn't look at my physical body?
Old 23-06-2016, 10:53 PM
Seeker

Even if you were able to look you might not have seen it. Our minds tend to block things out that aren't logical. Why worry about it? At the point of sitting up and then especially walking around, you'll get much more 'clarity' the further away you get from your body. Get out of the house, thru the wall, have some fun. I love to fly more than anything! Maybe you'll see your body when you return to it. I wouldn't worry about it though.
Old 24-06-2016, 06:24 AM
Master

Whenever I am not able to do things is I find that I have a doubt at the back of my mind. I think I am confident but I am not. I keep telling myself I can do things and I am able to do more things.
Old 24-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Ascender
Whenever I AP my body is missing. I have not yet seen my physical body while astral projecting. JohnElls is right I think.
Old 24-06-2016, 07:30 PM
Pathfinder

Maybe you could not see it because it was your first OBE? Maybe you can see it next time!
Did the experience feel real? Or dreamlike?
Old 25-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Newbie ;)

It felt very real, more real than any lucid dreams ive ever experienced. I guess it was the fact that my body wouldnt let me look back, that i wanted to look back even more...
Old 25-06-2016, 03:09 PM
Pathfinder

that sounds amazing. I wonder why mine feel so dreamy!:/
Old 26-06-2016, 02:10 AM
Pathfinder

I wonder why. I've always been able to look at my body.
Old 29-06-2016, 04:56 AM
Pathfinder

You need to talk to me... asap
Old 29-06-2016, 12:59 PM
Ascender
In my "astral projections" too I haven't been able to look at my physical body. I think maybe because I may find it spooky to directly look at my body. Nixf1: "You need to talk to me... asap"