Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-07-2016, 12:21 AM
Newbie ;)

There is very little scientific evidence to prove that communication for channelling is a matter of vibration. We can only rely on the information that comes from the higher side of life that raising your vibration facilitates a link between this conciousness and theirs.
Of course vibration is indeed frequency when we observe it as a scientific or a matter of physics . Marconi will attest to that ! The way this is achieved is a matter for another discussion however , sometime we have to take what we are told as fact and in this case this is the basis that most people accept .
Have a read of " the ghost of 29megacycles " pretty much answers your queries.

Ps I don't think frequency has anything to do with dark matter in the slightest however I am open to explanation.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:06 AM
Master
I may have tapped into channeling Nikola Tesla for a while now...I'm irresistibly drawn to the man.

I'm constantly seeing the numbers 3, 6 and 9, studying the applications of superluminal scalar waves in relation to the Scharnhorst effect, by using Casimir plates of long-chain C80 thereby creating ZPE and Terahertz radiation....Nikola would have loved the THz gap and resonant tunneling diodes.

I've also built an improvement upon his 'Spirit Radio' using information gleaned from Konstantin Raudive and Ernst Senkowski...I build Tesla coils all the time, and I research ITC - Instrumental Trans Communication, hacking radios and building them.

My 'ghosts' not only exist at 29 megacycles (even though I have read the book), but basically anywhere along the FM band...even down to the VLF frequencies.

I also use a device called a PSB-7 Spirit Box, which is a superheterodyne receiver in a constant state of scanning, thus producing an unbroken IF (Intermediate Frequency) wave...I have also experimented with germanium diodes and TSR antennae...at the moment, working on an all-band receiver with Sinitsa modifications.

Yeah, so dark matter is created when these superluminal photons entangle within the Dirac Sea, with the total plasma-vacuum of space.

"If you want to understand the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" - Nikola Tesla.

*It is also Nikola Tesla's birthday today*

It's ALL interconnected...all of it.

I have carried on all the Spiricom sessions...the whole works of George Meek, Konstantin Raudive, Frederich Jurgensson, Ernst Senkowski and all of it...it's what I do...it's my total obsession to the almost exclusion of everything else...my life-hobby. I am the only one in the world combining George Meek's and Nikola Tesla's work.

I'm the successor of Meek and Raudive.....there are not many of us left who do this anymore...those who try to find the right aerial arrays...the right heterodyning tones...the right crystalline configurations...

Anyway, that's me...and yes, we are not alone.

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 10-07-2016 at 02:10 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:29 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I may have tapped into channeling Nikola Tesla for a while now...I'm irresistibly drawn to the man.

I'm constantly seeing the numbers 3, 6 and 9, studying the applications of superluminal scalar waves in relation to the Scharnhorst effect, by using Casimir plates of long-chain C80 thereby creating ZPE and Terahertz radiation....Nikola would have loved the THz gap and resonant tunneling diodes.

I've also built an improvement upon his 'Spirit Radio' using information gleaned from Konstantin Raudive and Ernst Senkowski...I build Tesla coils all the time, and I research ITC - Instrumental Trans Communication, hacking radios and building them.

My 'ghosts' not only exist at 29 megacycles (even though I have read the book), but basically anywhere along the FM band...even down to the VLF frequencies.

I also use a device called a PSB-7 Spirit Box, which is a superheterodyne receiver in a constant state of scanning, thus producing an unbroken IF (Intermediate Frequency) wave...I have also experimented with germanium diodes and TSR antennae...at the moment, working on an all-band receiver with Sinitsa modifications.

Yeah, so dark matter is created when these superluminal photons entangle within the Dirac Sea, with the total plasma-vacuum of space.

"If you want to understand the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" - Nikola Tesla.

*It is also Nikola Tesla's birthday today*

It's ALL interconnected...all of it.

I have carried on all the Spiricom sessions...the whole works of George Meek, Konstantin Raudive, Frederich Jurgensson, Ernst Senkowski and all of it...it's what I do...it's my total obsession to the almost exclusion of everything else...my life-hobby. I am the only one in the world combining George Meek's and Nikola Tesla's work.

I'm the successor of Meek and Raudive.....there are not many of us left who do this anymore...those who try to find the right aerial arrays...the right heterodyning tones...the right crystalline configurations...

Anyway, that's me...and yes, we are not alone.

yooo duuude, im not sure if you know about this, but there really is something behind the numbers you see, 3,6,9
here, watch this entire video, i found this while googling info about the things i learned in the astral.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbyc9JW3vtk

you will be amazed at what this guy is teaching.infinite energy, using mathmatics, the numbers 3, 6 and 9 are the core numbers of it all.this guy shows a circle with number around it, he shows the naturall pattern of geometry using numbers, it explains how every thing works because of this pattern.its quite interesting.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:44 AM
Master
I shall peruse that link when I get more credit for my pre-paid modem...down to the last half a gig for the next 5 days. =(

However, I am already aware of the whole concept - 360 degrees...3+ 6+ 0 = 9.

180 degrees... 1+ 8 + 0 = 9

90 degrees...9 + 0 = 9

45 degrees... 4 + 5 = 9

Yeah...

Thanks for showing me that anyway.
Old 10-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi DutchieXX, following up on our discussion here about Einstein and Tesla tapping into higher dimensions for their information, there's a post in the Channeled Messages forum, titled "Awareness is Present", post #7.

Towards the end of post #7, they discuss Einstein and how he developed such advanced theories. You should definitely read it!

haaa, thats cool as hell !
Old 10-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I shall peruse that link when I get more credit for my pre-paid modem...down to the last half a gig for the next 5 days. =(

However, I am already aware of the whole concept - 360 degrees...3+ 6+ 0 = 9.

180 degrees... 1+ 8 + 0 = 9

90 degrees...9 + 0 = 9

45 degrees... 4 + 5 = 9

Yeah...

Thanks for showing me that anyway.

yuppp, no matter how or what you do, you will always get back to 9.