Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-04-2011, 02:42 AM
nightowl

Metals and Gemstones

I was curious if the effects of gemstones can be enhanced when mixed or accompanied with gold, silver or copper?

nightowl
Old 15-04-2011, 02:56 AM
CJ82Sky

offhand im almost positive that copper enhances nearly all stones. not sure about the others (and it's getting late and im tired so don't quote me on that for copper but i can check for you and let you know in the morning!)
Old 15-04-2011, 02:58 AM
nightowl

Thanks, sleep well...
Old 15-04-2011, 03:02 AM
Sangress

Rumour has it that silver is connected to the energies of the moon because of the frequency of the energetic vibration it eminates.

So, theoretically, gemstones connected to the moon or the tides coupled with silver could harmonize with one another.

Perhaps it might lengthen the duration of the "purity" of the gemstone before it needs to be cleansed or it might just give it an extra energetic kick to strengthen its affects or charicteristics.

Or it might turn into a mutant super-gemstone that glows in the dark :p

Personally I've found that copper goes well with agate and tigers eye because it makes the energy of the stones move faster and more radically than usual.

I'm not sure if quicker and more unpradictable energy would be a good thing, but it certainly feels great.

I'd like to imagine that it somehow makes to stones stronger or more healthy/effective in some way...though I haven't paid that much attention to them to figure that out.

I have a hunch that copper simply amplifies the already existent vibration of those stones to make them more readily/easily sensed rather than strengthening the energy of the stones themselves. (Could be wrong though.)
Old 15-04-2011, 03:19 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Rumour has it that silver is connected to the energies of the moon because of the frequency of the energetic vibration it eminates.

So, theoretically, gemstones connected to the moon or the tides coupled with silver could harmonize with one another.

Perhaps it might lengthen the duration of the "purity" of the gemstone before it needs to be cleansed or it might just give it an extra energetic kick to strengthen its affects or charicteristics.

Thanks Sangress, I am drawn to silver and now with what you have said about silver and the moon, I know why. I am thinking of hooking silver and blue calcite up and seeing what happens.