Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-04-2011, 01:16 PM
spiritualysurrounded

being agents programing crystals, wouldn't crystals and the energy's within them know more of what the user would need over the user. I mean if you accept there is Satan and other negative entities in this world, can you accept that your direction could be infected with some motive over the crystal and that motive can subdue the crystal from functioning at its peak
Old 13-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPointField
Glad to hear some people are in agreement. :)

Tilia, I'm a little confused though about why you would get "quite cross" about people programming crystals. I wasn't especially saying that the idea of using intent and directing energy with crystals was bad, or not effective. I just meant that they will affect people even if you don't do this.

I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, but I guess I just don't understand how it is disrespectful to the crystal to put an intent or "program" in it. If you are using crystals for healing, or meditation, or whatever else, you are essentially putting an intent in them anyway, aren't you?

This is just my opinion of course but I see programming this way.

You have an issue that you want to work with a crystal to resolve.

You could go about it one of 2 ways;

You could, take a crystal you have chosen based on what a book says then try to make it do what you want it to do.

Or, you could see which crystal you are drawn to and co-create healing knowing that the crystal you have chosen, based purely on listening to the stones, knows more about what you need than you do.

The second way opens you up to new learning and new healing. It also shows respect to the crystal for for being perfect as it it. This method it led by an open heart and intuition

The first way continues a closed mind, it does not allow for external influences and does not respect the crystal for being perfect already. It is ego driven as the person believes they know more than the stone.

Using this method you may as well use a glass of water to hold the programming rather than an earth elder that knows more than any of us will know. In fact, why use anything at all?

Co-creating with a crystal is fine imho. If you are working with the crystal, respecting it as knowing what is right then you are open to learning.

When I do crystal healing I pick them all with a pendulum and when working in the aura I listen intently to where the crystal wants to work. I generally don't know what I am doing or why, but it works.
Old 15-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Moonkestrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
As far as I'm aware, you can only programme clear quartz. Apart from quartz, each crystal effortlessly radiates it's own unique energy and it shouldn't need to be programmed, it should only be cleansed in case it has absorbed lots of negativity.

I agree