Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-03-2011, 09:12 AM
Knower
Something for motivation

Hey peoples,

Now i need to know whether their are any crystals or stones i can use to help me stay motivated, i often find myself becoming enthuisiastiv about something for a while and then something shifts in my lifestyle and i lose a part of my daily life. What i could really use is something to keep me motivated and determined so when i take up new things i follow them through instead of giving up after a little while. Because it's very frustrating and puts me down when i think of something i used to do and then realise how easily i gave up, can anyone help me please?

xx
Old 28-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Moonkestrel

I know the feeling well as I've been through the same things. Personally I find that any stone that's good for your Solar Plexus is great for motivation...so citrine would be a good one, as would golden labradorite. Am getting the feeling that yellow calcite would be ideal for you but will let you explore its meanings....please feel free to ask if you would like any help.

Also feel its important for you to ensure you are properly grounded as a lack of energy/focus could come from not being grounded. Garnet is fabulous for this, or Mochi marbles if you can get hold of some. Xxx
Old 28-03-2011, 01:01 PM
CJ82Sky

well as i was reading this, the first stone that came to mind was garnet. i know garnets can help motivate, are good for business, and have good grounding energies. it sounds to me like your energy takes off in one direction but looses its grounding connection leaving another part of your life to get lost in the shuffle so to speak.

i'm no stone expert but i am learning more about them and have always been very attracted to them (i grew up going camping in a quartz forest and would find crystals and such all the time - it was like a fairy magic land in my mind as a child!). i hope that helps!
Old 28-03-2011, 01:13 PM
CJ82Sky

here is a link to info on garnet that i found relevant to you: http://www.gemstonegifts.com/stones/garnet.htm
Old 28-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Master
What stone are you drawn to when you think of motivation? I'm sensing a red stone for you maybe garnet is a great idea. Also citrine as I feel that it's your lower chakras, so red, yellow would be good for you.
Good luck.
Spiritlite.
Old 28-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Nelly

I was just about to suggest garnet too. Very good for being optimistic.
Old 28-03-2011, 07:14 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzymandius
[...Any] crystals or stones i can use to help me stay motivated...[?]

I like to use fluorite for that. I think garnet or obsidian might help, as well. Amethyst? Stones used for concentrating, I think, can store-up some of the stressed energy it absorbs while working, so they need to be cleansed a bit more often. I find that if I wear my fluorite too long, I start to take things a bit too seriously... especially if I've used it for dreaming or an art project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzymandius
What i could really use is something to keep me motivated and determined so when i take up new things i follow them through instead of giving up after a little while.

I keep a notebook that contains a bunch of lists. It has everything from my newest art project ideas to the chores that I need to get done. Since ideas pile up in it, I can easily keep track of and idea or project for a long time. Also, it helps me to get things done in small chunks.
Old 29-03-2011, 12:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
I know the feeling well as I've been through the same things. Personally I find that any stone that's good for your Solar Plexus is great for motivation...so citrine would be a good one, as would golden labradorite. Am getting the feeling that yellow calcite would be ideal for you but will let you explore its meanings....please feel free to ask if you would like any help.

Also feel its important for you to ensure you are properly grounded as a lack of energy/focus could come from not being grounded. Garnet is fabulous for this, or Mochi marbles if you can get hold of some. Xxx

My thoughts exactly

Just bought a red garnet wand , time to do some wand work on my root chakra xx

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 19-04-2011, 04:09 PM
LaurenAus

maybe try citrine or carnelian?
Old 20-04-2011, 09:10 PM
zackw419

I would recommend (only from personal experience) finding a citrine, in person, that really connects with you. So far thats been the most happy,energetic,enthusiastic type of crystal I've run into...and all of them didn't mesh with me as well as the one I got so really try to feel its energy...don't worry about if its pretty or not focus on how it makes you feel. It takes some time to get used to feeling crystal energy but I'm about 3 weeks into 'crystal collecting' (on a small scale) and I'm starting to become more and more in tune with their energies. I wasn't able to in the beginning.

Good luck!

P.S. and remember you can get suggestions for days but its really all about what crystal resonates with YOU. Not me, not anyone else giving you suggestions.