Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 31-03-2017, 08:21 PM
Guide

Learning to control my spirit body

Learning to control my spirit body while still in physical body.

lol there are so many different layers I am not sure exactly where I am but who cares its the experience that matters. I was dreaming then I went back to my physical body and I put to use something I found out yesterday.

Turns out it works. Its kinda like using your imagination to move around but its more like your energy and energy body. It usually was a slow process of moving my energy body but this trick made it easy lol. I was able to standup and then I tried to jump up in to the sky... lol that didn't happen... I bounced from the ceiling right back to my physical body haha woke up in shock as it took a while to get up lol.

Funny but I learned something new today.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:25 AM
Master
I find it very nice when we learn new techniques for our gifts and also when we learn new techniques to cope and utilize for anything really.

I remember astral projecting as a child when I was starting to learn how to will it, and I remember intending to make it up to and float at the top of the ceiling. It was just a goal I had while I was flying- flying that is what I used to call ap. When I finally made it to the ceiling I remember celebrating or I remember my spirit seeming to celebrate. Then I thought about going up through the ceiling but I had a fear of passing through physical objects fearing I would get stuck between (foolish seeming now lol) and I would snap back to my body because the feelings of fear would make it difficult to stay projected.

Good to know you learned of something new to help you with these things SkyGodWarrior.

Take care. :)
Old 01-04-2017, 04:56 AM
Guide

Thanks haha and luckily I dont feel fear with astral projecting unless someone comes running at me... lol the other day I was asleep and someone pulled me out of physical body into the astral and kinda put my arm around their should and proceeded to walk towards the wall lol... I held my hand out and felt the wall. Then this being who I could not see turned towards the window and started to run towards it haha.. I was like ***.. I kinda put that being in a head lock and got sent back to my body... tsk tsk.. After being sent back to my body I saw a message that said... "please no vibrational disorder" lol what?! but yeah the other times I am too sleepy to do anything lol after I get into astral world I black out because I am too sleepy. I just realized that I have been sleeping for only 5hrs a each night.. I need to be better with time haha.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:50 AM
Experiencer
I'm glad you opened this topic. I've tried so much to astral project that I got really tired and didn't get enough sleep for a long time.
Then, projection finally started happening, but it wouldn't last as long as I would like to and I'd get really excited and then got back into body.
For the last few times I projected, I don't know why, I go back in time, about 20 years back, and I get stuck there. I can't back to my body. Last night I projected, but I got scared in case I wouldn't be able to go back to my body again. I felt something was not right. The moment I decided to go back, some negative entity attacked me. Either my vibration is too low, or some beings are attracted to light.
So I have mixed experiences. When they're positive, they end too early. When negative, I get stuck. I need more control of what is happening. I guess I need to control emotions, both joy and fear, and be calm.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:42 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
I'm glad you opened this topic. I've tried so much to astral project that I got really tired and didn't get enough sleep for a long time.
Then, projection finally started happening, but it wouldn't last as long as I would like to and I'd get really excited and then got back into body.
For the last few times I projected, I don't know why, I go back in time, about 20 years back, and I get stuck there. I can't back to my body. Last night I projected, but I got scared in case I wouldn't be able to go back to my body again. I felt something was not right. The moment I decided to go back, some negative entity attacked me. Either my vibration is too low, or some beings are attracted to light.
So I have mixed experiences. When they're positive, they end too early. When negative, I get stuck. I need more control of what is happening. I guess I need to control emotions, both joy and fear, and be calm.

Personally I've found that control of fear is a absolute necessity for astral projection. Fear is among the lowest of vibrations. This is why a daily meditation practice is so helpful if you are entering these altered states. It allows you to separate from your emotions.

I'll take it a step further and say control of all emotion is the best way to navigate the astral. You mentioned you'd get out of body, get excited, and be sent right back. In my experience, I'd get sent right back for any emotion that was overwhelming. Even good emotions.

For me this in part is what makes AP so awesome. Its a chance to see your flaws in a real way, in order for real change to happen.
Old 01-04-2017, 06:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith

I get the sense certain negative type energies or entities are indeed attracted to the light as well. It is moreso a feeling I get. I note a lot of the time when I protect myself with light, negative type thoughtforms will come to me more frequently. It makes sense they would be able to see this light and go to it. But do not let this scare you. There isn't anything to be afraid of. Light will protect you, but what can I say? Truthfully they can pick up on it and see it and it is sorta like a beacon for them indicating where there is another being and that that being is filled of light.

Yes emotions can and will snap you back, especially when they are strong. For some reason when I used to actively and wakefully project I got the feeling that when I was snapped back- it was for a reason. Emotions did seem to play a viable part.

It is important to remember to have no fear, and also to rest.

We need our rest as indidviduals.
:)
Old 01-04-2017, 08:26 PM
Guide

Im glad my funny experiences brought up such a deep conversation lol. Your astral body is also called your emotional body and thats for a reason. That is also a hint on how to feel your astral body... through your emotions. If you connect the dots that also shows you a greater meaning and reason for "detachment" and surrendering all that is physical and emotional.... It enables you to go further into the astral world where if you wish you would have a better grasp and control of your life. That is why meditation is key in which I agree to Astral F.

I wouldn't say that spirits are attracted to the light but you may hear people say that because it sounds correct. If ghost and other entities were bugs maybe we would have a easier time unless you have a phobia of bugs haha. Spirits and energies see us mostly as energy or light and can tell when we know certain things or when we dont. There are also things you learn from mystery schools or from teachers that have been past down from years and years ago that are meant to protect us. Stuff like making the place where you sleep and astral project in a safe zone.

Also if you were to see these negative entities you would find out that 1 type or another is usually praying on someone. So everyone who doesn't know the bubble shielding or know how to safe zone their room is a potential prospect for these beings. Some of them whisper negative and self doubt into your ears others are more sexual and they feed off your sexual energies. Once you are able to realize this I would go to work on removing these beings from your life and you will be surprised on how much stress and pressure is lifted.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:59 PM
Suspended
Guide
Its fear,fear feeding on that fear,and more fear feeding on that fear!
Fear feeds fear,it wins every time,I would give it up if it causes so much stress,I mean if I was being attacked by a positive entity I would be worried,they both suck your energy from you,if you let them,as soon as you even think of AP,you are a beacon sending a signal to all negative entities,it's very real the next place we go to after earth,and you have to run the "gauntlet" to reach holy,consecrated mindstuff,but fear stops you…

Regards Billy.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:20 AM
Guide

Yes it is true that fear attracts fear but to mention it like that on top of what you stated would suggest that you are advertising for fear which would deter others from venturing out into these realms and most certainly would cause a person to be fearful.

I dont think positive entities would be positive it they are violating your free will. But the truth is you could be afraid all you want but you would still be a unlimited being capable of anything especially on the astral realm. It would be better to clarify what you mean by beacon... because depending on your frequency other entities wouldn't even see you.... and depending on your role as a spiritual being you would be very visible but not to lower energies. Light repels the darkness because its love is contagious and they want nothing to do with any of those higher vibrations. This is another good reason why people should learn the basics first like general spirituality especially the law of one because once you know the truth.... no one can or will be able to deceive you.... ;)