Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-04-2017, 04:09 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
@carnate here is a good example: having no chakras to some is an abstract, while to others it is rather concrete, your law say that they exist as one. So do you believe in the laws you talk about or not?
You've either not ready my post that responds to this question, or you've not understood it.

Your question is a logical fallacy. You've attempted to apply abstractness and concreteness to chakras in order for the Law of Synthesis to apply specifically to them. It gives the appearance that me believing in the laws proves your point.. but in reality, the law doesn't apply to chakras when considered in isolation.

The wording of the law you're referring to is 'all things – abstract and concrete – exist as one'. When looking at this statement, we need to keep in mind what it's referring to. It's saying 'everything' not 'the portions of something that suit your needs'. There is no reference to chakras in this law, or to any specific abstract or concrete thing. As such, we can't apply this understanding or logic to small parts of the whole (excluding the rest) without changing the meaning of the law.
Old 22-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Master

Chakras are part of "all things" otherwise they do not exist, so either way this conversation is over. If they don't exist then they on that fact alone cannot be necessary to anything. If they do exist they are part of "all things", thus your law applies to it, and an abstract idea as thriving without chakras is equally concrete. The law clearly says that if something is abstract it is equally also concrete - otherwise they cannot be one. Saying otherwise is twisting things do match your reality, which by my standards is okay... just be honest about it

And keep in mind here that nowhere in your laws is it stated that chakras are necessary at all.
Old 23-04-2017, 03:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Chakras are part of "all things" otherwise they do not exist, so either way this conversation is over. If they don't exist then they on that fact alone cannot be necessary to anything. If they do exist they are part of "all things", thus your law applies to it, and an abstract idea as thriving without chakras is equally concrete. The law clearly says that if something is abstract it is equally also concrete - otherwise they cannot be one. Saying otherwise is twisting things do match your reality, which by my standards is okay... just be honest about it

And keep in mind here that nowhere in your laws is it stated that chakras are necessary at all.
I'm starting to wonder if you're reading my posts and understanding what I'm saying. I feel like I'm repeating myself because you're falling back on a reasoning that doesn't apply here.

The laws do say that the chakras are necessary for us to access the Creative Forces of God.

In relation to law 95, you're focusing on components of All (rather than the All in its entirety) and trying to apply this law specifically to those components only. Again, we can't apply this law to things in isolation. It has to be perceived as a whole (of creation) rather than aspects of that entirety.

The law doesn't say that 'if something is abstract...'. It says "all things – abstract and concrete – exist as one". Yes, I'm repeating myself. You're getting caught up on this 'abstract and concrete' section and thinking it functions as a duality, but it's simply a way of saying everything tangible and intangible... a way of stating that it doesn't matter if it has matter/form or is a concept/thought-form, it's still included as part of the 'everything'.

This law doesn't say there are two components of each thing, being both abstract and concrete. So your 'if this, then that' argument doesn't apply.

I'm going to encourage you to re-read this law, and re-read my responses above.. in no way can this law be applied to chakras in isolation.
Old 23-04-2017, 05:29 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I have a better idea now of where you're coming from. Thanks.

The article
The article was not mine, I searched for it, because you said you had trouble wrapping your head around the way the precess would unfold. My experience of it was less clear, but distinctly different. So that was not where I am coming from.

My idea of energy vampires and your idea of what the Annunaki meant for our "creation" is very different. But it is not necisary to go into that here.

I do get the distinct notion that your view of the world is largely governed by what has drifted on top of the new age movement. I see Cayce, RA's law of one, even some Kybalion in your views and wonder if you ever stop to really think about the channeled materials you read and question them.

If so. Kudo's to you. I know that my view shattered when I put my new-agy beliefs to the test. That said maybe that's just my path in this life.

@Slowsnake.
You have a pretty detailed knowledge of the process of incarnation.
I wonder how you obtained that, because when I questioned reincarnation belief systems I found that the law of Karma is way simpler cause effect mechanism than most popular and especially tibetan buddhism beliefs make out to be. I can assure you that the chakra's have nothing to do with it. If they had I'd be dead by now.

There are other explanations besides clairvoyants see them so they must be true. What clairvoyants (most of them) nsee are images that convey something. Not the actual thing.. Same as we see the world. We see the light they reflect, not the actual thing. Grass for instance isn't green. It deflects/reflects green from the light spectrum. In truth therefore grass is anything but green.

With Love
Eelco
Old 23-04-2017, 06:20 AM
Experiencer

I gotta admit that most of my knowledge predates the internet.. I'm not aware of Cayce, RA's law of one, or Kybalion - not heard of them before.

I've gained my knowledge from interacting with people who are more attuned to the subtle realms than I am. Why I believe them, above things I see online (these days), is because I saw proof of their skills. I've seen people heal with their hands, astral travel (literally seen their spirit astral travel), communicated telepathically with them, and so much more. I've been trained in various ways and been taught (in one-on-one and group sessions), in extensive detail, how energy flows, how the subtle realms operate, and how we interact with and manipulate the subtle realms.

My knowledge isn't pieced together from various resources online or through books... it's been given to me personally by people who decided it was important for me specifically to know certain things. I do research things in my own way, but most often I end up searching for online resources for the benefit of other people rather than myself.
Old 23-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Eelco

Edgar cayce lived from 1877 to 1945.
The kybalion was published in 1908
and RA gave 106 channeling sessions give or take in which he talked about universal laws. I think that if i put his talks next to your 105 universal laws we'll see some similarities.

Please don't assume you know where I get my info from. I'll stop doing the same.

That said it seems your knowledge as it was given to you colors your view of how things are to the extend they are unchangeable certainties. At least that is how it comes across.

With words we aren't getting any further in changing each others mind as you do your research and I do mine.

I just hope that when people try to make up their minds about the possibility of trying to play with the chakra to experiment they can do so without the added and projected fears ,its impossible, you'll die and other such nonsense that the new age community imposes on them.

Life is supposed to be fun. to be lived and experimented with. not to be understood and regulated through universal laws. We are multidimensional beings capable of anything we set our minds to. Not this body that adheres to the rule of the chakra, or 105 laws. That's just an idea we consented to.

We can withdraw our consent. Honestly.
With Love
Eelco
Old 23-04-2017, 07:40 PM
Master

@Carnate I have read and understood what you said, I just do not agree. Your need to repeat yourself is a misunderstanding in yourself that you have to, not a misunderstanding in my ability to read.

Quote:
The law of attraction has full sway. The law of economy is transcended.

Okay let us take another part of 95. With this law, one of the 3 major laws give sway, and the other is transcended. This is exactly what I understood from tantra about kundalini and the chakras, the latter give sway and is transcended with the rise of the kundalini. But I understand your reaction. Like the snake doesn't want to be pulled out of its skin, you want to find a safe place to shed your old belief. So I bear no ill will towards you for twisting my words, or hiding insults behind your skill of words to feel more adequate.

A response from a curious person is not to twist words, it is to ask questions to gain better understanding. Enough said. Did you write these laws yourself?
Old 24-04-2017, 01:04 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
For some reason when I hit the "quote" button I don't get the pink block.

[quote=catsquotl]The article was not mine, I searched for it, because you said you had trouble wrapping your head around the way the precess would unfold. My experience of it was less clear, but distinctly different. So that was not where I am coming from.

My idea of energy vampires and your idea of what the Annunaki meant for our "creation" is very different. But it is not necisary to go into that here.

I do get the distinct notion that your view of the world is largely governed by what has drifted on top of the new age movement. I see Cayce, RA's law of one, even some Kybalion in your views and wonder if you ever stop to really think about the channeled materials you read and question them.

If so. Kudo's to you. I know that my view shattered when I put my new-agy beliefs to the test. That said maybe that's just my path in this life.

@Slowsnake.
You have a pretty detailed knowledge of the process of incarnation.
I wonder how you obtained that, because when I questioned reincarnation belief systems I found that the law of Karma is way simpler cause effect mechanism than most popular and especially tibetan buddhism beliefs make out to be. I can assure you that the chakra's have nothing to do with it. If they had I'd be dead by now.

There are other explanations besides clairvoyants see them so they must be true. What clairvoyants (most of them) nsee are images that convey something. Not the actual thing.. Same as we see the world. We see the light they reflect, not the actual thing. Grass for instance isn't green. It deflects/reflects green from the light spectrum. In truth therefore grass is anything but green.

With Love
Eelco[/QUg

Hello,

And you seem to have a pretty detailed knowledge of how to remove/rework or was it unscrew chakra's,where did this knowledge come from?

I obtain my knowledge by personal experience and " book lernin ", just like you and the others,but my book lernin takes me way back through the centuries,way before Edgar Cayce was even a twinkle in his great,great,great,great,great,great, grandfather's eye.

If you think that spurting these old obscure laws out in order to baffle folk, or to even to raise your own self esteem that's fine,but the truth is that I am not as smart as you for starters, when people think they are smarter or better than others,in other words " more evolved ",well I take umbrance at that,I know you did something but not to a real chakra,it may of been a visualisation or an imagined accomplishment but you,Carnate ( and he knows ) Melanhin and others can say what you like,but Carnate has come closest to understanding the chakra system!

You said in your above post and I quote!..[ You have a pretty detailed knowledge of the process of incarnation ] unquote.
You go on to say " I wonder how you obtained that ",well very much like everyone else, " book lernin " and lots and lots of personal experience and growth,I have had 3 NDE's, and you will probably disregard that as " not being under your law "
I have had my kundalini raised and brow chakra activated let's say,not just opened,I have astral travelled,I have actually seen my "silver cord " twice close up,have you seen your silver cord?,No I very much doubt it,but you asked!

The word chakra in Sanskrit means " wheel ",and in the west long ago it was the " wheel of fate " Buddhist's speak of the " wheel of life and death " and by the way I still have a lot of my books I bought 50 years ago through the Adyar Press in India,sometimes it would be 3 to 6 months delivery.
Lord Buddha's Doctrine was known as Dhammachakkappavattana Sutta, now chakkà is the Pali version of the Sanskrit for chakra, literally it means the "turning of the wheel of law " ( this thread has lots of laws so I thought I would add another )
These wheels/chakra's reside in our etheric double,as you well know man is not one body,but several,some more subtle than others that are more " concrete ".

There is a lot of knowledge out there in the big wide world, a lot of it,or most is Eastern written in Sanskrit, and all to do with the advancement of the spiritual not material mind.
that's why I loved it from my early 20's, I read,studied and kept re-reading over the years until I comprehended,there are things I couldn't work out,but most I have.

Some lucky folk ( is lucky the right word ),like you can not only see or visualise the chakra's,as the chakra's are all contained within the etheric body of man,we all know that already,but you,an earthling stuck within the quicksand like grip of the " Laws of Karma " can not only remove but you can manipulate your whole vitality system! I doubt it, I really do doubt it.
I can't manipulate my chakra's,my body nor anyone else's body, my chakra's are in and part of my etheric double,but they are connected to my physical body!
The chakra's have been described as flowers showing in the etheric,but,and a big but,the stem of said flower is somehow connected to the physical body at points that correspond to certain vertabre of the human spine,not the physical " bone " of the spine,but the various nerve ganglia that branch out from our spinal cord.

All 7 chakra's a permanently rotating,they are vortex like,I have seen one,yesterday as I meditated on this thread,this thread is very interesting but it was so " tiresome " going over the same stuff a different way…
But these rotating vortexes are constantly receiving an energy flow or force,most humans cannot see it because they are not sensitive to the delicate harmonics/vibrations involved.

This energy/force is the vital life force,and according to my " book lernin " it comes from the second Aspect of the Solar Logos,I studied the different aspects of all the Logos the Heirachy and the various Monads that are in charge of all the different levels of ,mineral,plant,animal and base humanity,I loved reading and studying these things,along with Tibetan Lamism,Sufism,and in particular I liked Jainism,I have had an interesting life so far.

The Seven Rays are what motivates us in our daily lives,they work on all seven chakra's,each chakra receives the seven rays but only one ray will dominate in each chakra over the other six rays…
Now if this big rush,this force,this energy is removed then you die,each chakra depends on the others for survival of the human entity,so by removing or diverting any chakra or the vital force that drives us,we die!

And once the primary force enters the chakra or vortex it radiates at right angles ( Carnate stated this ) and weaves or threads its way between the spokes " they are not petals ",its the same for each chakra,as you go higher the more spokes or petals are encountered,this force or vital energy better known as " vitality" then a secondary force flows around this wheel or depression in the etheric body,and each has its own wavelength,colour and sound.

The chakra's are divided into lower,middle and higher, or the physiological, the personal and the spiritual.and as you all know each group has its own purpose.
The 1st and 2nd chakra's get two types of energy,serpent fire from the Earth and vitality from the Sun.
chakra's 3,4 and 5 reach you via the personality,
3..( lower astral )

4..( higher astral )

5..( lower mind )

These first five chakra's feed our bodies nerve ganglia,you can't remove them,you would die.
And 6 and 7

6..( pituitary body )

7..( pineal gland )

Maybe you think it should be the other way around?
Edgar Cayce thought so and I have quoted that here,he thought they were reversed?

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 24-04-2017, 04:33 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
@Carnate I have read and understood what you said, I just do not agree.

A response from a curious person is not to twist words, it is to ask questions to gain better understanding. Enough said. Did you write these laws yourself?

I'm going to stop responding to your questions as they are more of a challenge than a request for information. They also twist concepts around in a way that suits your need to prove a point or be 'right'. Questions like "Did you write these laws yourself" serve no positive purpose. You know the answer, and are using this question as a primer to a rebuttal that you have prepared.

Billy is highly knowledgeable about these energy systems. If you can work your way through his words, and read them with an open mind (I don't mean accept them), you'll have a better idea of why you're finding resistance to the act of closing/removing chakras.

It's also worth mentioning, without going into too much detail, that there are additional chakras that reside outside of the body. These come into play as you progress spiritually, where an eighth chakra becomes incorporated in your energy system, then another four, and a final thirteenth (hidden) chakra opens up when you are ready to transition to the next dimension.

These make up the 12 (+1) core energy pathways that help define our expression as spiritual beings.

As a point of interest, this 12 (+1) pattern is seen throughout life in a variety of cultural and religious contexts. Such as us having 12 months in a year, but 13 lunar months. There are 12 disciples, with Mary being the hidden/extra energy input. 12 knights of the round table, with Merlin being the extra.

This is also why the number 13 is a sacred number, and why the number has been taken away from us in many areas. As an example, most government buildings will not have a 13th floor.. they skip this and proceed from 14. It's why there's a stigma around Friday the 13th, and why the witch hunts were organised on this day.

I'm explaining this because if you haven't removed all of your chakras, then you haven't truly accomplished your goal. And I feel confident in saying this, not because it might spur into removing these too, but because I know that your efforts to remove them will not be successful; outside of your 'belief' that it worked.

And as Billy pointed out, maybe you imagining your success in this area is enough for you on your spiritual journey. But it is not accurate in terms of what is actually happening.
Old 24-04-2017, 06:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I'm going to stop responding to your questions as they are more of a challenge than a request for information. They also twist concepts around in a way that suits your need to prove a point or be 'right'. Questions like "Did you write these laws yourself" serve no positive purpose. You know the answer, and are using this question as a primer to a rebuttal that you have prepared.

Probably the most intelligent thing you have said so far, since you have not responded to a single one of my questions yet. Talked around them and hiding insults yes, but not responded. And no doubt about it, with my last post I am actually just trying to provoke you out of your hide, since you show no genuine interest at all in doing an actual conversation on interesting subjects like your law 95. And no I have no idea if you've written them btw Neither do I see any of us twisting that law, just perfectly coming from different understandings of it. I am though impressed that you stay on board what I see as a clearly sinking ship

Have fun with disregarding other peoples personal experiences @Carnate, seems like an awesome way of being highly evolved (did you see how I hid it nice and cozy there? haha).