Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-04-2017, 07:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
I have actually seen my "silver cord "

Interesting. May I ask two questions. Where do you feel this cord attach to your body? and is it the same as Greek Mythology talks about when they talk about the fates, and the thread of life?

Quote:
Maybe you think it should be the other way around?
Edgar Cayce thought so and I have quoted that here,he thought they were reversed?

Hatha yoga that is older than E. Cayce actually advise that you do headstand to reverse the sand of time (read gain immortality and freedom from all diseases). Headstand is an inversion so it reverses the flow of energy. And the first time I heard of the reverse tree was in regards to yoga and kundalini. So maybe there is something about it? It was reversing the flow of my chakras that lead to me removing mine. Also it makes sense that we root our existence through our third eye (or mind is you will), and muladhara actually is the crown of the tree (since it is not actually called root as I understand, but root support (but please enlighten me here if it is not so)). If it is, then it makes sense that the crown of a tree is the very thing that supports the roots, since they counter balances each other (or something). It also makes sense that we being in this world should make the flow of source flow towards the earth (feet) rather than away from it. But it also makes sense that we root ourselves in this world and reach the other way haha. I do believe that the yoga / kundalini book that talked about the reverse tree said first upwards, and when you find unity there you reverse the flow, and then re-enter the world in a new state of beingness. Also makes good sense as a way of doing it. I could probably imagine quiet a lot of stuff that I feel would make sense here. So maybe it is not a question of either or, but a question of what makes best sense to me right now, and go with that flow. Just an idea
Old 24-04-2017, 10:12 AM
Eelco

Quote:
Hello,

And you seem to have a pretty detailed knowledge of how to remove/rework or was it unscrew chakra's,where did this knowledge come from?

If you think that spurting these old obscure laws out in order to baffle folk, or to even to raise your own self esteem that's fine,but the truth is that I am not as smart as you for starters, when people think they are smarter or better than others,in other words " more evolved "

I'm sad that this is what you take away from my posts.
I'm not smart, just someone who has walked a spiritual path for a long time. Made a few wrong turns and learned to think for myself.

I have no inclination to put myself as more evolved or as possessing the next stage in our evolution by having removed my chakra's. Even without chakra I am still a human being riding the wheel of samsara.

In all I started with answering the op's question that yes it is possible that is all. You painted a pretty detailed picture of how the reincarnation process worked. That's what got me curious as to which books these details came from.

In the pali canon of buddhist sutta's which I have read for some part, or the Abhidhamma which supposedly is the buddhist psychological work on what consciousness is there is no mention of the chakra.

But you can think what you want. I get triggered when you impose your truth on my though. Your view of chakra is not my truth, is not what Lord Buddha taught. Is not the word of god and is definitively not part of my energetic make up.

If you read my thread on chacra removal you will read that i viewed the chakra as they are/were depicted in Barbara Brennans hands of Light book.
The removal part in my case was an intuitive sense to unscrew the front from the back. That's how I got that knowledge. I never said that that was the ultimate law or truth or special evolved knowledge. I said that that was how I got rid of them.

If you go to the link I provided where clairvoyants of this site took a look you will see that they mostly talk about closed chakra. Seeing them as no longer spinning, closed buds. Ill and sickly looking.
That was years ago And I am still here as healthy as one could expect from a middle aged father of 6 children working a full time job. According to popular chakric beliefs I should be dead, dying or very ill by having removed them or as it is impossible to remove them closed them to near completion.

You and Carnate can think, belief or understand the universe in every which way want to. You will not get any problem from me. WHere however you state your understanding as universal truth, law even You will here from me. Humanity has suffered enough by dogmatic and closed minded peeps.
As I said I no longer consent.

These may be hard words and believe it or not I am actually a pretty nice guy most of the time. As I get older though I have less and less patience or willingness to ignore my bull**** meter.

Saying the chakra are a universal necessity in the human experience is bull****. They can be used as tools by those who wish to, and will usually give expected results. So I am not saying anything to diminish the usefulness of them for those that choose to use them. Just don't force them on me as I will not have it.

With Love
Eelco
Old 24-04-2017, 10:21 AM
Eelco

Just a quick observation if I may. Both of you Carnate and SlowSnake have been members here for a 6 to eight weeks here maybe? Spreading your knowledge around at quite a rate with 2 to 6 posts a day. I have only read this thread but I wonder if you have learned anything too or that you are just spreading your gospels..

With Love
Eelco
Old 24-04-2017, 10:39 AM
Eelco

Below is a pm I made for someone who asked me about chakra readings I received after I closed them. It was still in my sent box dated april 2013..

Quote:
What I noticed playing with remote viewing and astral travel is that information that comes in get decoded by the brain in a way that symbolises the concept. so if i was to do a reading and i got the concept if a journey. I might see a train while another getting the same concept may see a plane or a card thats pulled by a donkey..

So for me its not the literal images... its the concepts they convey...

below are the readings i got so you can get a feel and a comparrison...
-----------------------
Your intention to remove your chakras was honored by a tight, tight squeeze to each one. The seven main chakras from Root to Crown are pulled in tightly and no longer rotating. You are going to harm your health seriously if you keep this up. Your hand and feet chakras are still functioning, but very "dirty" and congested.

Is there some particular reason you would choose to do the opposite of flourishing? If your chakras were "gone," you would not be able to continue to breath and be in corporeal form. You are proving something rather foolish.

Your guides from God are shaking their heads and saying, "What are we going to do with this one?"

Go take a nice Epsom salt bath and relax, and request respectfully for astral assistance in rectifying your silly desire to be a zombie.

My guides swear that you are not delusional, but have "visitors" in your fragmented biofield. Shoo them away by reaching for help from a higher source. You are not the pinnacle of creation, and not its creator.

This reading was "for entertainment purposes only." Feel entertained? Death will only be a relief if you have proven to the folks upstairs that you are harmless. Stay alive, you need more experience. Open your heart, Silly!!

From someone that wishes she could get all of her chakras spinning properly, but gee, that requires love and compassion from other humans!

I will send you some love, but it will be wasted if you do not open your heart.
------------------------------------
Your chakra are like your energy portals to your energy/spirit/soul. Without your chakra system, how else you still be physically alive and breathing? It's like commiting suicide! Except you're alive like a zombie. I'm just commenting because I'm worried if you know how your energy really works. :\

But like Truthsayer said, I still see your chakra still existing keeping you alive because it's not your time to leave the Earth plane yet, but your energy feels kinda limp and all wound up tight. You can shoo away the visiting Earthbound spirits by searching your hidden spark deep within your spirit...and please lighten up. You didn't do anything wrong, I just see a low light within yourself.
---------------------------------------------------
Sorry Eelco.
It's been mad here lol.
I did look.
They are still there ..... your chakras, but sort of invisible, dormant.
Like you have refused to acknowledge them.
They are not working.
It's hard to describe.
They are all pale, white, with a little line across the middle of them.
Closed.
That's all I can say xxx
---------------------------------------
Hi, I had a quick look this morning and they are still there, but small & closed, like buds as opposed to flowers, and they were all standing a short distance off the body, rather than being rooted in it, also they appeared to be all sat on what looked like a black rod.

Hope this helps,

With Love
Eelco
Old 24-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Eelco

Now for a few buddhist scolars who answered the following question.
Quote:
Are the Chakras present in the Buddha's original teachings

Quote:
There is nothing supernatural about chakras. They are psychosomatic phenomena; they exist only in the subjective world of a person. That's why you can't photograph a chakra, or measure its "field intensity" with some kind of device.
If you inspect your subtle tactile perceptions, you will surely notice feelings in and around your chest, stomach, forehead, eyes, hands, wrists, feet etc. Subjectively, these feelings are not located on the surface of, or inside the body, but rather "in the air" around it. They are not produced by a contact with an external object, and they are not as sharp as itching or pain. What are they then?
Chakras are somatic projections of our emotional state onto the internal map of the body. They are indicators of what goes on inside our brains, below the threshold of awareness. Some of the emotions most often accompanied by chakra sensations are worry, urge, longing, resentment, irritation but also the positive ones e.g. love, fondness.
In Chinese Mahayana, Buddhism is often taught in combination with Tai-Chi, Qi-Gong, and other forms of "energy management" exercises focused on developing one's psychosomatic skills. The Chinese (also Korean, Vietnamese, etc.) recognize three main chakras: lower dantian (lower abdomen), middle dantian (chest) and upper dantian (head). The Indians recognize more chakras, but if you think about it, these are just alternative ways to emphasize some of the most important locations in person's subjective space.
Even though Buddha did not mention chakras directly, his various mindfulness practices are essentially chakra exercises. Specifically, kayagata-sati (mindfulness rooted in the body) involves paying constant attention to feelings around throat, chest, solar plexus, lower abdomen, and feet. Similarly, anapana-sati (mindfulness of breathing) involves paying attention to the diaphragm, esp. the sensations experienced around the moment when the breath reverses its direction.
But to answer your question directly, no, Buddha of Pali Canon did not speak about chakras, these and other practices (yoga, tantra) were incorporated later, as people realized their affinity with Buddhism's goal and methods.

Quote:
There are indirect references although this concept doesn't exist in Theravada Buddhism.
E.g. in Anapana many Theravada traditions teach to keep your attention around the mouth or base of the nose and upper lip (Ledi Sayadaw and student's interpretations). This area is pretty sensitive when you start looking deeply into the touch sensations. There is also some advice on other points like the chest, pallet, breast bone (Thai Forest tradition as taught by Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo) or stomach (Mahaisi Sayadaw Linage, Thai Forest Tradition).
Thai Forest Tradition (as taught by Ajaan Lee Dhammadharo) focuses different nerve centers, much more than any other Theravada traditions. The interpretation here is not they are chakras put nerve centers which help anchor your concentration. May of these point bear physical proximity to where chakras are.

Quote:
As far a I know only the Vajrayana school of Buddhism includes chakras within it's teaching. This being a school heavily influenced by Tantric/Yoga practises, so it's mostly practised in Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan and Mongolia.
It's not a part of the other schools and doesn't feature in the suttas.

Now as I stated in my earlier posts the chakra's arent found in the way we think about them in written or oral traditions of ancient times. They don't surface before the 10th century. In 1 reference between the 10th and the 17th century. In one or 2 after that and only gain in popularity in the early 20th century.

So please anyone point me to info of where they are udes in the veda's and these supposedly old if not ancient wisdom traditions. That is just not the case. Believe me i have looked. Anyone please cite an information source that proves me wrong.

I don't know why but this is a subject I have looked at in depth, from multiple angles. Not just some whim because I've read an obscure webpage that said the chakra could be removed and i just went and did it on a lazy afternoon with nothing better to do.

I researched the subject matter, I worked with chakra's extensively (as I wrote before) I have looked at and talked with people who with different methodologies removed them and experienced different results/energypatterns after that. some (the most popular/frequent) seems to be the heart star. somehow combining all 7 chakras in one shining heart center. Me i experience no such focused area. In fact I've noticed a unified spacious field that now encompasses an area that is larger than myself.

Saying I've reasearched it doen't make my take on it more valid than yours, but please study the matter. And instead of looking for validation of the way you percieve them. Try to challange your ideas about them. See if you can find alternative explanations or even opposite points of view.

Then make up your mind what do the chakras do for you. Some people feel very comfortable using the chakra to think about their energy system. Using it they can tune into their own energyfield. Even tune themselves to the energyfield of others and genuinly help them that way. That is valuable. It I would never belittle or condemn that.

Heck if asked I will use my pendulum and intuition to creat a chakra chart for someone if they wish. Just so they can work with the idea's and energies they represent.

Just don't start telling people how you would die without them. That they are the image god. They are human abstractions.

With Love
Eelco
Old 24-04-2017, 02:15 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Interesting. May I ask two questions. Where do you feel this cord attach to your body? and is it the same as Greek Mythology talks about when they talk about the fates, and the thread of life?

Hatha yoga that is older than E. Cayce actually advise that you do headstand to reverse the sand of time (read gain immortality and freedom from all diseases). Headstand is an inversion so it reverses the flow of energy. And the first time I heard of the reverse tree was in regards to yoga and kundalini. So maybe there is something about it? It was reversing the flow of my chakras that lead to me removing mine. Also it makes sense that we root our existence through our third eye (or mind is you will), and muladhara actually is the crown of the tree (since it is not actually called root as I understand, but root support (but please enlighten me here if it is not so)). If it is, then it makes sense that the crown of a tree is the very thing that supports the roots, since they counter balances each other (or something). It also makes sense that we being in this world should make the flow of source flow towards the earth (feet) rather than away from it. But it also makes sense that we root ourselves in this world and reach the other way haha. I do believe that the yoga / kundalini book that talked about the reverse tree said first upwards, and when you find unity there you reverse the flow, and then re-enter the world in a new state of beingness. Also makes good sense as a way of doing it. I could probably imagine quiet a lot of stuff that I feel would make sense here. So maybe it is not a question of either or, but a question of what makes best sense to me right now, and go with that flow. Just an idea

Hello Melahin,interesting, Mmmmmmm.

This one is easy to put to bed,then I will tackle the other one!

The silver cord was not felt but seen,and I did not really take too much notice at the start of my NDE,you could say I was too busy elsewhere,well away from my physical body,I was trying to understand where I was and what I was doing there,it was not until I looked back through the wall of the tunnel, which was going through the brick wall of my little garden flat,which was made of brick by the way and I saw my body and exactly where the silver cord was connected,to my head,the top of my head,my head was on a soft feather down pillow so I couldn't say "exactly" where on the top,if it was slightly forward of the centre,slightly rearward of the centre,or slightly to the right of the centre or to the left of the centre,or dead centre,I couldn't tell,I couldn't tell because I was born with "fight or flight" circuitry,but hang on my physical body is laying on the bed,and my consciousness is a set of "eyeballs" for want of a better word,but I was thinking just like Billy who looked asleep on his bed,but had a big thick silver/grey cord coming out of the top of his head,and,it seemed to me,or should I say "felt" to me that I was dieing and this silver cord was not the least bit vibrant but dull,as if the cord was separating from my body.
It was starting to disintegrate right in front of my "eyeball" consciousness, it was dieing, and I started freaking,by the way you can find the full account in my NDE trilogy,part 2, I have not written part 3 yet from 1985,it really does describe the cord so perfectly that I can't describe it until part 3 of my NDE trilogy!

Of course hatha yoga is older than Edgar Cayce?
What on earth made you mention that,or were you trying to fool me!
I bet you were trying to fool me,you wily old fox,well I can't be fooled when it comes to fact v fiction.
You need reversal because you found it in a book,maybe an Ancient Sanskrit text that has been re-written,re-edited and then copied and changed a thousand times to suit that particular echelon of our life on earth.
I do not study Greek Myths!.why,because they are myths,but I do love Aesop's Fables,they really are cool,used to be on the TV when I was a kid in Liverpool UK.
Also you mention,( just a slight discourse, I can't/don't know how to cut and paste paragraphs )
But you mention the reversal of the kundalini,why would you want to do that? the kundalini rises along with both nadis, ida ( feminine ) and pingala ( masculine ),they all rise together as one touching the various energy centres as it goes,ida and pingala ( just a slight discourse,but did you know that Fibonacci stole pingala's mathematical sequence of numbers,written in Sanskrit too,on tablet,that male aspect of man,pingala nadi was named after him,bet you didn't know that? ),I haven't found out who ida is named after )
Sorry about that but when you're on fire,well your on fire.

Now where were we,oh I know reversing kundalini flow,so as I said the serpent fire rises with both nadis and all three touch the chakra/vortex they are looking for then ida and pingala continue on to both nostrils,its actually the front sinus lobes,and they return back home to the "coccyx" I will use that because I don't want another "discourse" in my post and put too much of a burden on the reader!
Also the kundalini/serpent fire can go downwards instead of upwards in some folk,this creates monsters unable to control their sexualurges,emotions,they are incapable of showing compassion or empathy,they are the killers,and murderers,they send their serpent fire down down down, right to the earths molten core,for that is the home of kundalini,the negative aspect of humanity,it is known as tne " Core " and the centre of the earths Sun is the positive aspect of man and in between is known in some esoteric circles as being the black rod,but just as earth is known as "Mother" then the Sun is "Father" and in between are their children,that's us, we have choices,we go forward or can go backward,or stay as we are,but not without our chakra system,I could continue on with this but its 10 pm here I am tired,that's it for today,I will answer the other tomorrow.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 24-04-2017, 04:19 PM
Eelco

Quote:
Also the kundalini/serpent fire can go downwards instead of upwards in some folk,this creates monsters unable to control their sexualurges,emotions,they are incapable of showing compassion or empathy,they are the killers,and murderers,they send their serpent fire down down down, right to the earths molten core,for that is the home of kundalini,the negative aspect of humanity,it is known as tne " Core " and the centre of the earths Sun is the positive aspect of man and in between is known in some esoteric circles as being the black rod,but just as earth is known as "Mother" then the Sun is "Father" and in between are their children,that's us, we have choices,we go forward or can go backward,or stay as we are,but not without our chakra system,I could continue on with this but its 10 pm here I am tired,that's it for today,I will answer the other tomorrow.

Kind Regards Billy.

Wow.
Dark rod downward kundalini? the negative aspect. creator of murderers, killers and sexual degenereates.

Ok I'm out. this is beginning to sound like some strict christian narrative where god and the devil are the ones that define everything and we as humans are victims of circumstance.

The image of mother earth, father sky or sun and we as children in between again is a metaphore.
In chinese philosophy it is told as yin/yang and the children. (life) is where they meet. sigh..

I'm out.

With Love
Eelco
Old 24-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
Ok I'm out. this is beginning to sound like some strict christian narrative where god and the devil are the ones that define everything and we as humans are victims of circumstance.

But we haven't come to the brimstone and eternal damnation yet that follow if you remove your chakras haha

Quote:
Of course hatha yoga is older than Edgar Cayce?
What on earth made you mention that,or were you trying to fool me!

It was a simple referral to the tone in something you said. But who knows why one would do anything. Maybe because they thought it would make them feel better? I reversed the flow of my chakras because that was the clear thought that burned through that morning when I saw my chakras after waking up. Neither have I ever seen this mentioned in any book. What I did notice when I once in awhile played with this, and distributing amrita through my body through the reverse flow of the chakras, was that the chakras became more and more refined. If one keeps this practice then in time they will dissolve into themselves, and is probably the most healthy way of removing them. Now I did it by just peeling them off like you do a bandage haha

I do things like that out of the spur of the moment because the idea that comes to mind makes so much sense that I just go with it. Remember once getting the idea of inserting Phoenix energy in my heart. Haha it burned so intensely the first night that I barely slept, and took a week before my body was accustomed to the change, and the burning sensation had worn off haha it was so stupid! and fun in hindsight...
Old 24-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Experiencer

There's a lot of referencing going on here, and I think the message is being lost due to differences in cultures and religions.

A request was made about where chakras have been mentioned in the past, and the earliest I know of is from 36,000 years ago; via the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean.

The Emerald Tablets: http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html
A handy guide to the Emerald Tablets, because it won't be readily apparent that they discuss chakras: http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html
This link (above) also does a decent job at linking various religions together, inclusive of some of the universal laws we've spoken about here.

Other references include: https://www.newscientist.com/article...eavenly-plans/
This explains that the temple complex of Luxor started in 1400 BC and selected rooms correspond to the Hindu 7 chakra system.

There are a wide range of other resources and links I can give.. but I don't want to weigh this thread down any further. I understand that the Emerald Tablets can be something of a stretch for people to believe (and understand), so I've added the other Egyptian link to give some weight to its authenticity. I'll also add that my mother was part of the group that recovered the actual Emerald Tablets, and working with Drunvalo Melchizedek, she helped in translating them (by channeling information).
Old 24-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Eelco

I've read the emerald tablets once, and yes I totally missed the chakra references back then. As for the other link. I need to be a subscriber to read it it seems. Doesn't it strike you as funny that it has taken to well into the 20th century for us to understand that the emerald tablets were actually also discussing the chakras? That said doesn't it strike you as funny that many a conspiracy theorist these days will put the Egyptian gods in league with the Annunaki? Never mind...
Your handy guide link is the same as the link for the emerald tablets. I think you wanted to include another one?

Anyway as I said.I'm out.
Really you can belief anything you like.
I'm sure it's unintentional, but imposing your truth onto someone is harmful.
So I leave you with this gem.

These Eight words the Rede fulfill:
"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"

So sorry Melahin, but i'll pass on another round of brimstone and eternal damnation. I mean how many eternities can I be damned anyways..
This debate has resorted to becoming a ****ing contest. Instead of an exploration of possibilities.

With Love
Eelco