Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 15-07-2020, 06:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I have often wondered if the mom's emotional stress can cause the spirit in the anticipated baby's body to chose to abort on it's own. Has anyone encounter this?
Interesting question!

Babies due respond to kind words and nice music.

The Babies, in such a susceptible state, might become 'depressed' and possibly want to 'leave'. But then, this is only speculation.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-07-2020, 11:29 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Interesting question!

Babies due respond to kind words and nice music.

The Babies, in such a susceptible state, might become 'depressed' and possibly want to 'leave'. But then, this is only speculation.
I think there may be something in that... They say don't they, that a baby in the womb can hear music and mummy's voice. And that is the bond.. mummy's voice. I hope and pray that my little one heard my words of love. Although I fear he may have been too young.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:32 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I have often wondered if the mom's emotional stress can cause the spirit in the anticipated baby's body to chose to abort on it's own. Has anyone encounter this?
It's an interesting concept asearcher... Maybe, and quite possibly some may say. Other than my account on here I lost 2 other little babies... Both naturally ...
Old 15-07-2020, 11:35 AM
Elfin

.....and some might argue that was my punishment....
Old 15-07-2020, 06:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I think there may be something in that... They say don't they, that a baby in the womb can hear music and mummy's voice. And that is the bond.. mummy's voice. I hope and pray that my little one heard my words of love. Although I fear he may have been too young.

If he did some kicking, he may have heard you.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-07-2020, 06:44 PM
Master
Quote:
It's an interesting concept asearcher... Maybe, and quite possibly some may say. Other than my account on here I lost 2 other little babies... Both naturally ...

Sorry to read what you wrote.

No wonder you need a hug every once in a while.............

If my math is correct, that is 4 family members in spirit and that is the number of close spirits I see around you.

Old 15-07-2020, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
.....and some might argue that was my punishment....

It does not work that way.

That is why I sometimes refrain writing/talking about some of my experiences for fear of being falsely judged.

One experience that I had, has been appearing in my thoughts on a recurring pattern recently. About 5 years ago, I replaced a toilet at my business. I used all of the precautions such as gloves, etc. but for some reason I got sick. On a Thursday afternoon, I went to the hospital. After they took some blood and I gave them a bloody urine specimen, they said I could go home because they found nothing wrong with me. That Saturday I called the hospital and asked them about the blood test results. They claimed everything was okay. The next Monday, the Police called me at work. I asked her where she was. She said she was in my driveway at home and that I must immediately return to the hospital because I had a serious blood infection. I ended up in the hospital for 5 days. I had a bad strain of e-coli.

1 year later, I got e-coli once more. The dates overlapped the dates from the previous year!

Old 15-07-2020, 07:05 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Sorry to read what you wrote.

No wonder you need a hug every once in a while.............

If my math is correct, that is 4 family members in spirit and that is the number of close spirits I see around you.
Hi John... Yes 3 little babies and my twin sister at birth....
Old 15-07-2020, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi John... Yes 3 little babies and my twin sister at birth....

Some claim when people have experiences like that, it is reflective that they are an OLD SOUL.

I believe that.......

Old 17-07-2020, 10:16 AM
Administrator
I To have been through the trauma of loosing babies I had four children then I had a sudden unexpected pain which took the hospital four weeks to diagnose , they kept saying everything was fine. so with my husband in tow I told the consultant straight if anything was to happen to me, my husband was to sue the consultant and the hospital.
A young Irish locum came on the ward said you look well after your op when I told him I hadn't had the Laparoscopy he went mad.
I was in theatre that afternoon.
when I came round I had tubes coming from everywhere filled with blood,
I had an ectopic pregnancy I was 14 weeks the baby was in my tubes and I nearly didn't make it.i was one minute away from death,
I was to blame for having a high pain barrier according to the consultant so I asked him if he was qualified he said of course, so I told him to go back into training because his bedside manner was not on.
12 months later I had miscaried she was 13 weeks,
I went on to have my last child 12 months later. they told me all my organs were sticking together because of the ectopic not to have any more.i had no intention of having anymore,
When my daughter was Born I said my micarage was not meant to be.
when she was two she said to me I used to hear your music when I was growing in your stomach and I was born once before but had to go back but now I have come back again

Namaste