Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-09-2011, 03:56 AM
hitterquiter

did i start to astral project?

i heard that you can astral project if you are dreaming and relize your in a dream, then you will see you body and astral project i guess. well i was dreaming this morning and i relized i was dreaming and then everthing went black i couldnt see anything... and when i moved i could feel my real life body while dreaming it seemed like. and it felt weird when i moved and then i woke up is this the start of astral projecting or what? hope i explained everything clear enough. thanks -thor-
Old 08-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Guide
You'd probably want to read up about the differences between lucid dreaming and astral projection. It's tricky because you can wake up IN a dream (lucid dreaming) or you can wake up FROM a dream (astral projection). The differences are the locale of conscious focus.

While dreaming we can become aware we are dreaming but continue to be phased into that focus of the subconscious only. If we can wake up from a dream and use it to catalyze astral projection then we have phased out of focus with the physical body and leaved our subconscious influence (as much as possible at least) to experience the euclidean dimensions outside ourself, sans our physical body of atomic matter.

Xanth wrote a thing about phasing that I can't find but maybe he'll reply to this ;)
Old 08-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Guide
The difference of Lucid Dreaming vs Astral Projection is just perspective of how your consciousness gets into the non-physical.

If you have a smooth transition of consciousness into the non-physical, then it's an astral projection.
If you have a break in consciousness, in that you lose awareness, then become consciously aware while in the non-physical again, then that's a lucid dream.

Apart from that, there's really no difference.

You can get information about Phasing from my website, the link is in my sig below. :)
Old 08-09-2011, 03:27 PM
hitterquiter

thanks for the replies. :) ill be sure to check out your site xanth. from jus reading your replie im starting to think it was a lucid dream. i appreciate it alot. thanks. -thor-
Old 09-09-2011, 12:28 AM
StarryNight

Sometimes if I am really tired, I sort of start to feel like my body is getting really heavy... like it will start in my arm or something but as I close my eyes it feels sort of like my arm isnt a part of me anymore... this stuff is SO hard to put into words... anyone have any idea what I mean?

It is likely that it is nothing more than just being tired but when it happens (which is pretty rare) I always wonder...
Old 09-09-2011, 01:39 AM
hitterquiter

i have no clue im new to this stuff and really want to ap or ld. so when i lay down and before i fall asleep i keep reminding myself to relize im dreaming while in my dream. to see what happens and my first post is what happened the first and only time i have realized i was in a dream. and had just a little control. but not much. cuz i woke up seconds later it seemed like. or = come to think of it i might not of been all the way asleep yet and started to ap. i dont know i still yet have to experiment with it some more.