Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 12-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Balance

It means it is going to happen, is happening and has all ready happened, time is relative means fate basically a fate that is happening in every perspective and dimension. You know who your soulmate is because it has already happened. All knowlege ever stored is acsessable at any time you just have to reach out there and find it, metaphysically and physically.
Old 20-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Summerkat

Time is relative is rather cliche. Alls it means is that you wanted to know how much longer. Your guides if thats who they really are don't view time same as you.. so they are saying depends where you're at. And they didn't want to answer it directly..left it open ended. Guess they didn't like trying to be nailed to a time frame.

Its not the same as fate at all though.
Old 27-12-2010, 09:10 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
In my experience, time seems to be speeding up. I mean quite literally speeding up! The day may still be comprised of 24 hours, but it takes less "time" to go through them...! Does that make any sense at all?? I have noticed that phenomenon for several years now... that time is just speeding up faster and faster, and I'm not sure what is causing it. I've heard all the theories, of course, but none of them really ring true as being a totally accurate explanation for what is happening.

I do of course understand that time itself is a man-made construct. Something we humans like to do is label, measure and categorize! In reality, time does not exist. Everything is happening all at once...! I feel the rightness of and accept that truth, but if you think about it too hard or too long, you head will explode, LOL! So I don't
Your correct time is speeding up.. least for me..

My teacher bashar says that "when you’re doing something that makes you happy, you create less time and when you’re doing something that sucks you make MORE time"

All of us control time.. my other teacher Jim Self also lectures about time speeding up he said recently we had reached stage 3 in time and that stage 4 is coming up soon.. according to him we are moving to "instantaneous time" soon.. I don't know if soon is 2 years or 50 but.. I do know it's coming.. I can point you to some of his lectures/answers about time if you want?
Old 08-06-2015, 12:21 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle422
Not sure if this is a good spot to put this topic, but I'll go ahead anyway. Today I was speaking to my Angels/Spirit Guides(I am clairaudient) and I was asking them how much longer till I meet my soulmate. I heard a voice in my head that said, "Time is Relative". I don't know what that means to me. I know that time is not absolute and I read up on the theory of relativity. But maybe I'm just not seeing clearly how that phrase answers my question. Anyone have any ideas, I'd love to hear them. Thanks.

i got told by a sprit his man im sopsosd be wth i no it will hapen

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔