Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 12:47 PM
feohgoddess

Hello everyone.

I only hear loud voices if I'm dozing off, and they frighten me and wake me up.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:53 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Feohgoddess,
This would normally happen when your tired, its when they can comunicate better with you , as your more open then, if you are scared just ask them to leave you alone as you are not ready for this, and they should respect your wishes. hope your ok, can be scarey cnt it lol, i used to be sitting there on my comp early hours and out of the blue i heard a voice sayn my name, my heart was pounding , thort it was gona stop lol, 2 nd tym this happened, to me i run all round the livenroom, was about to run to bed when i thort no im stayin here lol, its happened few tyms since but im slowly getting used to this, i think they just love seeing me get a fright lol, am much calmer in reaction now though, lol, hope you are well.
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 21-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Sky
Thanks. I appreciate it.

Hi Red Sky

I don't know anything of psychokinesis, but the power of the mind and the energy it transmits explains alot.

I always love to refer to Betty Shine's excellent example... she once tried to turn a glass of water into red wine, and only got as far as rose before giving up?

With a thorough understanding of the nature of all matter it is possible to alter it, when you walk the right path. Ultimate shamans can demanifest their physical body and remanifest it elsewhere for example?

AM
Old 22-04-2006, 11:51 PM
Red Sky

Hi Ascended Master,

I do believe that the power of the mind is little understood in most of the world.

I also understand that some shamans and others are able to perform such feats. It is something I will try to learn more about.
Old 23-04-2006, 12:46 AM
2498charm

I have only experieced it when angry. Needless to say I try not to do that. It can get expensive. It is something that I have never been able to master or explain it is just there when in extreme distress. I usually fry VCR's and DVD players. Most fry expensive electrical equipment. Even got so angry I fried all the electrial outlets in a room once. That was a pain to fix. Never met anyone who could control it.
Old 23-04-2006, 06:20 AM
Red Sky

2498charm,

That's weird. So it only happens when you're angry? It's not like you can focus it then? Being able to fry VCR's and stuff sounds pretty powerful.
Old 24-04-2006, 01:43 AM
2498charm

Yes only when angry... never understood it myself.. never liked it.. and no never been able to focus it to do some divine thing or float an object. Just an electrical charge when angry. I have no problem focusing my other talents but that one eludes me. Not sure I'd want to. Sometimes things are just meant to be left alone.
Old 22-07-2006, 12:11 AM
Tiy

I don't know much about psychokinesis to be honest...I know I spent ages as a child trying to move a pencil or paper cup through the power of my mind...heh! Obviously I didn't get very far...it was frustrating and I'd get bored pretty quickly. lol

I do however believe that the power of the mind is very underrated...We have so much more power locked up inside us than many people realise and I think that we can do anything if we set our minds to it.

We definately have the power to move objects in fact we have the power to do anything, go anywhere, change anything....it is only our own hang ups that hold us back...It's only our own beliefs in what we are capable of that stop us from achieving all kinds of amazing things.

The main thing is the intent behind what we want to achieve (be it moving a pencil or shapeshifting) ....we have to want it enough...if we want it enough, at a deep enough level then it will happen.

So I'm guessing that my attempts at moving the pencil as a child didn't work as I didn't really want it to happen on a deep enough level....if I tried it...knowing what I do now...maybe the outcome would be different. Who knows.....

I hope that made sense...I'm not good at explaining what I mean or what I'm thinking! lol It's a blonde thing!

Quote:
I always love to refer to Betty Shine's excellent example... she once tried to turn a glass of water into red wine, and only got as far as rose before giving up?

Betty Shine is a god....okay I could be exaggerating there but it was one of her books that really got me started on my path, that gave me the tools to really get going......so....all hail betty shine! lol
Old 02-08-2006, 09:59 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiy
I don't know much about psychokinesis to be honest...I know I spent ages as a child trying to move a pencil or paper cup through the power of my mind...heh! Obviously I didn't get very far...it was frustrating and I'd get bored pretty quickly. lol

I do however believe that the power of the mind is very underrated...We have so much more power locked up inside us than many people realise and I think that we can do anything if we set our minds to it.

We definately have the power to move objects in fact we have the power to do anything, go anywhere, change anything....it is only our own hang ups that hold us back...It's only our own beliefs in what we are capable of that stop us from achieving all kinds of amazing things.

The main thing is the intent behind what we want to achieve (be it moving a pencil or shapeshifting) ....we have to want it enough...if we want it enough, at a deep enough level then it will happen.

So I'm guessing that my attempts at moving the pencil as a child didn't work as I didn't really want it to happen on a deep enough level....if I tried it...knowing what I do now...maybe the outcome would be different. Who knows.....

I hope that made sense...I'm not good at explaining what I mean or what I'm thinking! lol It's a blonde thing!

Betty Shine is a god....okay I could be exaggerating there but it was one of her books that really got me started on my path, that gave me the tools to really get going......so....all hail betty shine! lol

Power of the mind coupled with knowledge and experience!

Hail Betty!

Same here Tiy. "My Life as a Medium" it was? Although the very first was the Celestine Prophecy. But that only really got me ready for what I was due to find out.

Love and light

AM
Old 03-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Tiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master

Hail Betty!

Same here Tiy. "My Life as a Medium" it was? Although the very first was the Celestine Prophecy. But that only really got me ready for what I was due to find out.

Love and light

AM

For me it was Mind Magic....My friend dragged me to have my cards read and the woman doing the reading suggested I take a look at it....I did and haven't looked back! lol

Hugs x
Closed Thread