Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 22-11-2016, 02:08 PM
Knower
Any tips of raising vibrations?

I've been negative lately, and I'm trying to be more positive. I feel that maybe my chakras are misaligned. It's been a while since I did anything to help them.

Is there anything else, any advice out there, to raise my vibrations to a positive level, so that I can be a positive being? I'd really like to get out of this dark place.

I've been doing affirmations, stating things I am grateful for. Do these things help?
Old 22-11-2016, 05:03 PM
Experiencer
Yes.
From my humble experience, talking walks in nature help, meditation, being around animals, children, helping people, experiencing some sort of art, like listening or playing music, dancing, reading an inspirational book, yoga, exercise, cooking and eating healthy food, having enough sleep, spending time with positive people, making love, do something good for yourself, like maybe even clean your house or silly little things like that can make a difference. Stay away from stress if you can.
I'm sure people here will help more. Take care.
Old 22-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Do things for others.
Don't know anyone to do something nice for? Ok....
Go for a walk or drive and thumb tack $1 bills or more on
Bus benches and hidden a bit in laundromats, tacked
onto trees where the homeless hang out.
See, how you feel after THAT!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-11-2016, 08:38 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakoontay
I've been negative lately, and I'm trying to be more positive. I feel that maybe my chakras are misaligned. It's been a while since I did anything to help them.

Is there anything else, any advice out there, to raise my vibrations to a positive level, so that I can be a positive being? I'd really like to get out of this dark place.

I've been doing affirmations, stating things I am grateful for. Do these things help?

My... you're really involved with new age stuff, aren't you? Vibrations,
misaligned chakras...? And they aren't helping? Trouble with these things is
they've been "adapted" from the real thing - not always successfully.

But yes, affirmation is the way to go. Ensure that they're all future looking
and always positive. Visualise yourself in situations you'd like to see
yourself and resist as far as you can, anything negative creeping in.

Your worst enemies with affirmations are 1) deliberately looking for results
(particularly in the short term) and 2) doubt. So try to cultivate a
"disinterested interest" in the results - kind of, be aware when something
good happens but don't go looking for it! With doubt the best is probably to
raise your inner, or even outer voice louder than the doubt. Whenever a
fragment of the negative "now" or past creeps in, affirm futuristically.
Or simply banish it. Tell it to go away because you aren't interested in doubt or negative.

Don't wrestle with chakras unless you really know what you're
doing. By all means visualise them as they are and do the proper breathing
exercises to draw in prana. Yoga also involves healthy diet and exercise
and you really need to involve those too. Try to balance diet right for what
you're about to do. Proteins for an evening meal as they'll replenish you
while you sleep etc.

Bests!
Old 22-11-2016, 09:46 PM
Master

i know it is in vogue to want to raise your vibrations and be positive... but I just had to ask myself 'why'. Now I think, positive people make most of the problems for the world, with all their wanting and grabbing and refusal to see the consequences of what they do.
Old 22-11-2016, 11:20 PM
Master

Start to care about how you feel by always reaching for the next feeling of relief, then no matter what you believe in, everything will gently but surely fall into place.
Old 23-11-2016, 08:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Yes.
From my humble experience, talking walks in nature help, meditation, being around animals, children, helping people, experiencing some sort of art, like listening or playing music, dancing, reading an inspirational book, yoga, exercise, cooking and eating healthy food, having enough sleep, spending time with positive people, making love, do something good for yourself, like maybe even clean your house or silly little things like that can make a difference. Stay away from stress if you can.
I'm sure people here will help more. Take care.

This is a wonderful reply lilith!

It's not about any one thing that makes a life what it is, it's the song that we sing among 'all' of our daily involvements. If we were taught flat notes and then project those flat notes with all our thoughts, actions and expectations.. then those flat notes are all that we'll experience. We are the rhythm that we 'expect' life to be. If we don't like the rhythm then we need to address the visceral manor in which we go about living.

A good way to approach this is by readdressing the learned-framework with which we have built around our daily assumptions of what life appears to be. I tried doing so for the better part of 30 years by reading among all the spiritual stuff out there and found them to be interesting but not nearly as helpful as what's now being discovered by the curious souls that are studying our species through the lens of recent science.

We are finally coming up with that long awaited manual as to what it is to be physically human within a natural setting.

I posted some of the better books that I've found on this at the following thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...20&postcount=3

The nice thing about science is that we can "touch what they discover", as apposed to guessing spiritually alongside others who are guessing as well.

If I had to come up with one affirmation that fits for all seasons then that would have to be "please show me". Ask that one, with all sincerity and with honest curiosity and then follow the leads as they unfold before you.

And never become overly defined, by either yourself or anyone else. Be as curious as the newborn, in route to being a toddler, and taste everything of interest that you encounter. Life is far, far more interesting when we reopen afresh, as you pointed-to quite nicely within the wisdom of your reply! :)
Old 23-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Super Moderator
Blessings Rakoontay and I really hope you feel brighter soon.

Gratitude is always a helpful thing to be aware of. It will always raise your perspective on most situations you find yourself in. And even when there isn't any particular "situation", just a feeling of gratitude for seeing the stars, or feeling the warmth of the sun, or being able to eat food and keep it down.....etc
Then there's music. Everyones' tastes are different, but music that makes you smile, or raises your Heart, or makes you want to dance....go for it.

Being outside in lovely natural places, observing the sights, scents, solitude or prolific life of creatures (you might have missed before) going on....taking a walk until you're hungry and naturally tired, breathing deeply....breaking into a run just because you feel like it right at that minute.

Offering a kindness to someone....whatever that entails.
But watch out.... Remember -some old ladies never did want to cross the road in the first place! haha

Finding humour in things. Being able to entertain yourself with humour when and if necessary or you are alone.

And of course....Love.
Old 24-11-2016, 12:28 AM
Ascender

We had a thread on this at one time, but I'm pretty sure no one was able to explain exactly what was meant by the term vibration. To me it seems like a one size fits all answer to any metaphysical question.
Old 24-11-2016, 12:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
We had a thread on this at one time, but I'm pretty sure no one was able to explain exactly what was meant by the term vibration. To me it seems like a one size fits all answer to any metaphysical question.

'vibration' is simple. 'something' moves 'back and forth' over and over.