Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 11-01-2015, 05:05 AM
gracec09

That child could be hurt. Maybe someone told him not to do something and he reacts to someone impulsively. Usually All people who do hurtful things to others are hurt. By screaming he maybe wanting attention that he is hurt.
Maybe you should help him by pay attention and show him unconditional love. (People should show this more to others.)
Maybe give a smile. Smiles are nice.

We are all connected. That kid is you.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:10 AM
gracec09

Quote:
Originally Posted by azuly
"As for the parents, well you didn't elaborate much on them. "

I don't want to sound as a know-it-all-im-the-best-mom-in-the-world but I did try to first say something in a joke way but then I just asked her(politely!) why she lets her kid manipulate her/them so much.
She tried to explain but didn't really give me an answer.

They both have jobs but they don't earn that much,always borrowing money until next pay check,yet buy their 5 year old the top designer clothes,the most expensive toys(a toy car for less than 20euros is waste of money and he doesn't have just one ofcourse),they have to drive the best car,have the top phone...
Kid knows how to turn them.If he wants something he will have such raging fit,or will tell them he hates them(I can only imagine what will be his demands as a teenager) and the next day he will get that toy.

Every parent wants to give the best to their child but they are way over the top.

I know I will never understand their way of thinking and she showed me that she is not really open for a change of behaviour so I let her be.

That kid got me thinking and this forum is good for such disscusions.

Maybe he asks for so many things and wants so many toys. Because someone told what he truly wants is not acceptable. He could be frustrated and hurt and think if i can't have that then i will want that.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:42 AM
55Degrees

Hi azuly,
I think I understand what you mean about this child;s eyes. My ex-husband's grandson had eyes that made me feel uncomfortable. From about the age of 8 weeks old, he had a cold, steely stare.
I used to think he looked as if he had a rage against the world waiting to get out, he looked like he had a hatred for everything, and his behaviour when he got older was disgraceful. He still has this look in his eyes and he is 7 years old now. It does make you wonder what is going on behind that gaze, what thoughts he is processing.
I used to think he was possibly a reincarnated soul who was here against their will. Oddly enough his brother was an engaging little boy with 'laughing' eyes.