Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-01-2011, 08:41 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilstar07
But i wake up and hes not there.It seems a bit cruel sometimes. I think ive heard people here use the term 'carrot-dangling', i really know what they mean. At the same ti,e im glad hes there, at least I get to see his face/hear his voice and we can be together for that time.

Omigosh. I remember one dream that felt so real I think we were connecting on the astral plain and I woke up and felt great........but then when I went to work, I could tell he was sad and I'm certain it was because of the dream........and waking up and not finding me there.
Old 24-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Lilstar07

ahh, guess who came to see me again! I finally fell asleep last night. Had a dream, no sign of him but i woke up in the night and I ha that pain and was aching all over. It was so bad. I asked him telepathically 'why r u doing this?' coz i can feel him when hes trying to pull apart from me and it hurts. I fell asleep again and there he was hugging me tellling me no to go. I woke up and told him it hurts so he has to stop pulling away or i have to block his connection. Now the pain has stopped. for now.maybe he heard me.

Topaz, i completely understand the thinking too much thing. Its like having a hyperactive child around. But when hes happy hes great...but still hyperactive lol.

Lady
, I think thats what makes it so hard to handle, that it feels so real. To me it is real now. If it was just dream i would kno. but i actually feel the warmth and wake up with it untill i realize i was asleep. It probably was'nt a coincidence that he was sad when you saw him the next day. if you feel it he must too, right?
Old 25-01-2011, 12:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilstar07
ahh, guess who came to see me again! I finally fell asleep last night. Had a dream, no sign of him but i woke up in the night and I ha that pain and was aching all over. It was so bad. I asked him telepathically 'why r u doing this?' coz i can feel him when hes trying to pull apart from me and it hurts. I fell asleep again and there he was hugging me tellling me no to go. I woke up and told him it hurts so he has to stop pulling away or i have to block his connection. Now the pain has stopped. for now.maybe he heard me.

Topaz, i completely understand the thinking too much thing. Its like having a hyperactive child around. But when hes happy hes great...but still hyperactive lol.
Oh it's real . I woke up at 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep .At 5.30am I decided to turn the light on and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I checked online today and found he had been on another forum posting between 3am and 5.30am . I just hope i can get some sleep toniight x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 25-01-2011, 03:07 AM
Spring1988

Wow, interesting story! There was a time when I dreamed of her almost every day! I didn't remember the dreams but I would definitely feel her "energy" on me when I woke up. So much so that I could tell the difference when I did feel it and when I didn't.

The dreams that I did remember were ALWAYS positive UNTIL I tried doing that chord cutting stuff, and after I tried to force myself to fall in love with another woman.

During both those times, I would have dreams that she (C) was confused and hurt but acted like everything was fine on the surface. During those times, man, I used to have this gut feeling like I was doing the wrong thing (by trying to cut the cords and fall in love with someone else). I literally used to feel sick when I tried to cut the chords. I was having very bad dreams. I would have dreams of me falling off a cliff and into infinite darkness! I felt like I was hurting myself! I just knew it wasn't the right thing to do. It just felt so unnatural to try to sever chords with her. I would have dreams of me falling off a cliff and into infinite darkness!
Old 25-01-2011, 09:43 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I have never tried cutting the cord. Most of my dreams about him are positive. The only time they are really negative is when he's telling me about certain things going on in his life that aren't so great, or how some people have treated him. Then I get mad at them too. =)
Old 25-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Master
Wow a confirmation sent by him in an email :)

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 26-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Lilstar07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz

nooo, u cant be serious! loool dunnno what to say,Topaz. I get the feeling I should not be shocked by these things anymore but it never stops amazing me.

Spring1988, Given me another question to ask in a new thread now. moderators gonna kick me out for spamming with my many thoughts soon
Old 26-01-2011, 01:28 AM
amys

best of luck on finding someone worth keeping
Old 26-01-2011, 07:53 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz

Awesome.
It's the opposite for me. I want to sleep TOO much just because dreaming is the only way I can really talk to him right now. Yeah, there is telepathy, but its so sporadic.
Old 26-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Lilstar07

Quote:
Originally Posted by amys
best of luck on finding someone worth keeping

Thank you amys, you too

Lady, im feeling a bit more like that now. I feel it messages that are being sent that i need to understand or things wont ever be.