Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-01-2011, 09:58 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graelwyn
I read that twin flames often have signs in the same element, but I do not take that too seriously, tbh. Mine is in the same element as myself, but that is most likely just coincidence, lol. I think you would have to be looking at much more than just the sunsign anyway, there is so much more to astrology than just that.

I am a fire sign, and I believe my twin is an earth sign.
Old 24-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Pathfinder

Here is an example that one astrologer did comparing our charts:

The sun exactly conjunct Venus, but opposing Neptune implies a challenge to love unconditionally, and to rise above delusions about your relationship, (sun), and each other, (Venus). This love needs to be spiritual, not physical in expression in order for healing to take place. You both feel a deep soul connection as implied by the 4th house placement, (seat of the soul), but are challenged, (opposition), by the need to deeply transform you basic spiritual, (Neptune), values, (sun and Venus in Taurus, rules "values"), in order to create a "home together," (4th house).

The moon is in the 6th house in Gemini square chiron in the 2nd house.in Pisces. The subconscious mind, (moon in Gemini), and imagination, (moon), need "healing," (6th house relates to health), and are challenged, (square), by both of your individual wounds,(Chiron), of "a distorted self-image, and misplaced values," (Chiron in Neptune in the 2nd house of self image, self worth, and values). These are the areas that need to be addressed in BOTH of you and probably are why it was so painful to meet, and why she parted, though on "friendly terms."

It doesn't imply "karma" as in "bad karma" to have these aspects. It only points to "mutual" (composite) issues that you bring up in each other by your encounter.
Old 24-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Pathfinder

another "true" astrofact..that is sadly and true in this case.....i know that my twin was deeply spiritual....and she only gave me hints about what she was doing....after 1.5 years after our "goodbye"..i found out some of her strange behaviour....it was related to the spiritual group she belonged to..doing Raja Yoga...she had been brainwashed!!.....i read all about them..and what suffering it has caused..both the members and their families.....and here is the proof why she was destined to join this group...how did i found that?..astrocartography:.... when we are born we have lines from all planets etc. crossing our world....and in her case..this line..was exactly crossing were she was born and still lives..it´s says:

The effects of the Neptune/MC line are manifold and complex. They could even lie in the loss of your established position and pre-existing goals. Traditional values and achievement give way to ideals that go far beyond the purely personal. Status and reputation lose their meaning. You may even resign from work, become a recluse and you are tired of being part of this consumer- driven society.

You strive for higher, spiritual ideals. You are interested in mysticism and spirituality. You might even become involved in religious sects, become a devotee of a charismatic guru or see yourself as an emissary of a far- reaching ideology. You might fall under the belief that you are very close to the truth, but idealistic sentimentality is no guarantee for deep, experiential understanding. You are better off if you become involved working for hospitals, rehabilitation, welfare or charity organisations. It is better to put this subtle energy of these regions to a mutual benefit and use.

However, high profile artists, musicians or entertainers, who work in the film, theatre or entertainment industry, can gain the best advantage. They transform the Neptunian forces into bright and fascinating worlds of illusions, and become unapproachable cult figures of our collective dreams and desires.[