Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-06-2017, 07:33 AM
Guide
Smile He's a wonderful man~ I love him

The man I love has Asperger's and many people think he's extremely odd. I always knew that something was going on because I started picking up on things and then one day he admitted to me about his disorder. We started hanging out in May of last year when I still was living close to him and since I moved he still continues to want me to visit him. The more I visit him, we grew closer and closer together. It took him time to get close to me and I never did push him or try to move things forward. I simply went his pace. He's extremely caring and can feel emotions. Everything is too much for him from what I've gathered which I can understand since I'm an Empath/Highly Sensitive Person. He can feel feelings and it's very overwhelming for him and he immediately knows something is wrong before I have a chance to say anything. He meditates daily and keeps himself distracted a lot of the time.

He has some childish ways, though I think it's very adorable since I'm pretty much like a big kid myself. Anytime I'm there we always eat together inside his bedroom, watch anime and movies together or play video games. He loves video games, puzzles and solving problems or issues that are happening. He loves to analyze, figure things out and talk through them with me. He's very very honest, has a tendency to say some weird/harsh things sometimes. He has no filter and just tends to blurt things out. The moment he see's me sad or upset, he comes over to me, "Awe it's okay." He rubs my back and gives me a hug. His hugs are pretty much the warmest hugs I've ever gotten from any man from my past. When he kisses me, I can tell that he means it with all his heart and soul. Than when he cuddles with me, he brings me close and kisses my forehead. In the middle of the night once I started tearing up and he immediately asked me, "Omg... what's wrong? Did I say something wrong or do something wrong. Omg.. I'm sorry!" Right away I kissed and told him. "No, everything is fine. I'm just leaving tomorrow and I don't wanna leave you." Again he hugged me and told me, "It's okay. You can always come back. I love you." The minute he said that I was so happy and we kissed each other, then I passed out.

Anytime someone says something mean to him or about him, I immediately right away take up for him because they simply don't know him or know what he has done for me or what a great man he is towards me. Since that night our love has blossomed over time and it took awhile for me to get where I'm at but it was worth it because deep down I always felt love for him but I didn't want to scare him away. He's my best friend, my lover and one great cook to boot! As of right now he's coming a chef and he always makes sure I eat the right foods, asks how I'm doing, if I'm okay and tells me how much he misses me. Over the phone last night since I'm visiting him next week, he asked me, "Are you here yet?" It was so adorable, I wanted to shriek with excitement over the phone but instead I giggled and he responded with, "Awe! You sound so adorable." He's unlike anyone I have ever met and I don't care with what kind of disorder he has or how much work or support I have to do to be there for him because he's there for me too anytime I need him.

Over the phone I told him, "If we're watching a movie that upsets you or is too much for you, tell me and we can watch something else. We're going you're pace and I want to respect you." We're both very supportive of each other. It takes lots of patience and understanding yes but it's worth every minute of it because in my eyes he's wonderful.

We're both of huge fan of X-Files and he reminds me of Mulder in ways. He's pretty much my Mulder in my eyes and I'm his Scully.

Great Scene From The X-Files that reminds me of him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jPgFdHrV2o
Old 04-06-2017, 01:30 PM
Guide

Blessings to you both ~
Old 04-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Master
That sounds wonderful and may you continue to grow togehter in love and God Bless You.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Lorelyen

D'you know what? In the time I've been a member here it's rare to read of a happy relationship!

It's how it should be. There's no point in a relationship if in balance the people don't get happiness from it.

So, a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it. All happiness to you together.

Old 04-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Suspended
What a wonderful tale of your relationship; wishing you both the best that happiness can bring!