Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 28-01-2011, 06:10 AM
Kingoftroy

Telepathy is out of control! Please help if you can

So last year on New Years Day one of my "friends" brought me into the world of telepathy..We sat on the beach for an hour and didn't say a word verbally. But after about 30 minutes I started getting "messages" from my friend in my head and I could somewhat see what he was saying but I could clearly hear him saying "we can speak by our head" so this is how I learnt this was real. But after this he said something along the lines of "I'm stealing your thoughts" and i literally saw my thoughts going out of me so i panicked and opened my eyes and didnt mention it. But in the car ride I was getting telepatic messages from this guy saying "imagine how sketchy we can be with telapathy..just imagine..stuff like that". I later learnt that this guy was DEEP into hypnosis,NLP, and cover hypnosis. I also learnt why he said "I am stealinig your thougts".

Long story short..he was using telepathy on me way before he let me in on it and he messed with my subconcious mind so that he can hear my thoughts..No i am not crazy I am 100% sure of this. After medidating alot on this and examing this guys use of words/action I am certain this is what he did.

And now I am basically Broadcasting all my thoughts/feelings to the people around me and its making me feel really uncomfortable/axnious. I have noticed many people giving me weird looks/ saying weird things to me because of this because when i get nervous i send out really bad vibes/telepathy to teh people around me..natrually. I basically think in telepathy now :( I have had this confirmed many times by family/friends wehn i send the message "can you hear me" and they verbally reply with a obviously/yes/of course things like that.

So my question is..How do i fine tune telepathy so i send it at will instead of sending it all the time? I also cannot "hear" telepathy that good, sometimes i do if its really direct but I belive that most of these telepathic messages that are sent to me bypass my concious thinking, and go directly into my subconcious..Anyone know how to stop this? I think he also fine tuned this through hynposis so he can somehwt contorl me..I have mediated on this also and have confirmed this..This guy was super sketchy..a satanist with illuminati tats and ****..PLease help me Im on the edge!!
Old 28-01-2011, 06:32 AM
mikron

greetings cheers and healing to share some ideas here I am not where you are so it hard to know what exactly going on
but I will share with you some ideas to do with chakras that might help to a gentle reminder!

Simply breath in out white light from the top of your head to outward to each chakra match your breathing in and out using creative imagination

so an example you need a little more control

breathe Out the white light out of the third eye
and I also suggest to do the same to Solar Plexus
to remove any emotional control

you might need to do different outward focuses
be creative

if that does not work try and get a cheap amethyst necklace

Namaste
mikron
Old 28-01-2011, 08:43 AM
dogninja

dogninja advice:

1. learn to ground. ground out. Quit being all paranoid. Figure out how to do it, and get good at it. Don't get all lost in your head about things, you will only be frustrating yourself.

2. quit being friends with sketchy people. now is a good time to start.

3. remember that you OWN your mind and thoughts.

my 2 cents
Old 28-01-2011, 08:46 AM
dogninja

some guy on this forum has a telepathy school, so he can help you. i forget his name, so I am not very helpful.... but when you find him he might be!
Old 28-01-2011, 12:55 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingoftroy
So last year on New Years Day one of my "friends" brought me into the world of telepathy..We sat on the beach for an hour and didn't say a word verbally. But after about 30 minutes I started getting "messages" from my friend in my head and I could somewhat see what he was saying but I could clearly hear him saying "we can speak by our head" so this is how I learnt this was real. But after this he said something along the lines of "I'm stealing your thoughts" and i literally saw my thoughts going out of me so i panicked and opened my eyes and didnt mention it. But in the car ride I was getting telepatic messages from this guy saying "imagine how sketchy we can be with telapathy..just imagine..stuff like that". I later learnt that this guy was DEEP into hypnosis,NLP, and cover hypnosis. I also learnt why he said "I am stealinig your thougts".

Long story short..he was using telepathy on me way before he let me in on it and he messed with my subconcious mind so that he can hear my thoughts..No i am not crazy I am 100% sure of this. After medidating alot on this and examing this guys use of words/action I am certain this is what he did.

And now I am basically Broadcasting all my thoughts/feelings to the people around me and its making me feel really uncomfortable/axnious. I have noticed many people giving me weird looks/ saying weird things to me because of this because when i get nervous i send out really bad vibes/telepathy to teh people around me..natrually. I basically think in telepathy now :( I have had this confirmed many times by family/friends wehn i send the message "can you hear me" and they verbally reply with a obviously/yes/of course things like that.

So my question is..How do i fine tune telepathy so i send it at will instead of sending it all the time? I also cannot "hear" telepathy that good, sometimes i do if its really direct but I belive that most of these telepathic messages that are sent to me bypass my concious thinking, and go directly into my subconcious..Anyone know how to stop this? I think he also fine tuned this through hynposis so he can somehwt contorl me..I have mediated on this also and have confirmed this..This guy was super sketchy..a satanist with illuminati tats and ****..PLease help me Im on the edge!!
There is a lot of fear in this text and statements of "powerlessness".. so let me address that you are not "powerless" you are the creator of your reality..

You may have allowed other people to change you.. but you can change it back.. so stop giving in to fear and starting saying affirmations like..

"I am the creator of my reality and I prefer to create happiness and ease"
Quote:
How do i fine tune telepathy so i send it at will instead of sending it all the time?
Practice makes perfect.. it's been suggested by my teacher (who used to teach telepathy classes) to breath in to the 5th chakra.. and into the teeth nose areas where broadband and narrowband telepathy is in the body..
Quote:
I also cannot "hear" telepathy that good
Yah, you and me both.. when my teacher has sent me messages.. I heard them in the brain as part of my normal thoughts..

Once again practice makes perfect.. getting to know yourself helps..
Quote:
but I belive that most of these telepathic messages that are sent to me bypass my concious thinking, and go directly into my subconcious..Anyone know how to stop this
First stop it by acknowledging that you are creating a belief with this statement.. and then as the powerful creator you are.. you could try this affirmation..

"I'd like to be distinctly conscious of telepathic messages I'm receiving"

Also I recommend you ground too.. what “dogninja” said..
Old 28-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Master
the clue to the solving of your predictament is in your thread title "telepathy is out of control". you must take control. it's YOUR head. assert yourself. i recommend you take special notice of your own vibrational signiture and reinforce it, amplify it and use it as barrier and a defense weapon. telepathy is not a passive practice. your sketchy "friend" appears to have some expertise so it may take you awhile and a lot work to oust him but since he used unethical techniques and he's trespassing in your mental territory you will ultimately prevail. the techniques he used on you can be discovered and examined. all you need to do is follow the path his vibrational signiture to feel how it was accomplished. his spoor will be all over the place and the tools he used will be laying around since they're individually designed for the intended target. the design of his tools will give you the specs on how to build a defense. man! i'd love to be there when he finds himself confronted by a strong, well informed and well armed, righteously indignant "KingofTroy".

on a selfish note ... your sketchy "friend" has awakened you, another talented telepathic adept and the experience and mental muscle mass you will gain in your struggle to be free of him will make you strong and very difficult to deceive. i can't help but be grateful for that. welcome!

Last edited by Internal Queries : 28-01-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Old 28-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Master
Hello Kingoftroy,

I am the guy with that telepathy school.

Quote:
I later learnt that this guy was DEEP into hypnosis,NLP, and cover hypnosis. I also learnt why he said "I am stealinig your thougts".

I also have a group with over 1,200 members, mostly teens and guys your age, where we study and practice a wide range of energy work.

I suggest that you remain calm and become educated.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-01-2011, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Kingoftroy,

I am the guy with that telepathy school.

I also have a group with over 1,200 members, mostly teens and guys your age, where we study and practice a wide range of energy work.

I suggest that you remain calm and become educated.

John

hi John!
Old 28-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Kingoftroy

Wow thank you guys for all your help..Its a very comforting feeling knowing that I control my reality and I can overcome this! I know this will be a long process but I think it will be a very rewarding one as well! Glad to be on the forum here.

John how do I check out your school? Is it an online school or an actual meeting place? Thank you
Old 28-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Master
John has a link to his telepathy academy on the bottum of his posts. just click on it.