Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-07-2013, 07:11 AM
TheLegendaryDreamer

Dear Sparrow, long time no see! It's been at least a couple of weeks! I want to say hi, but not only that, I have a couple of questions for you today:

If two or more different family members, for example a mother and a son, grow apart due to unfortunate circumstances that lead to being forced apart for long years, will those souls be given the chance to reconnect after both of their passing? I ask this because I want to reconnect with my mother who is still in physical state and is probably stuck within an emotional cage due to what has happened and regret for what she has done. I don't currently have an easy way of doing this though as she is very limited in ways that she can communicate with me (we are separated by a vast distance and she has very little Internet).

Also,

I recall an earlier post by you on the Common Questions About Life thread, saying - Your particular fluidity in writing comes from a subtle resonant language you have brought with you from the spirit world. It has nothing to do with any so said past life, but has to do with a form of intuitive and emotional language you have developed during your work in the spirit world. - this once again sparks my attention because yesterday (July 5th), I had posted a poem called "their shadows yet uncast". In one of the places that I had posted it on, I got a comment saying this:
Quote:
You're tuned into the uni-consciousness that connects us all as well as the spirit world. Most of what you write is channelled from there. Your writing holds multiple meanings. Much love.
I have also been contemplating the impact my poetry has had on other peoples' lives before. This was not the first time someone has acknowledged different possible interpretations to my poetry, and where I myself have noticed another layer of meaning that I didn't notice before in writing the poem, nor will it be my last I'm sure. But, the main thing I am contemplating is, I don't know if I truly deserve most of the praise and gifts that I've gotten from my peers in return for my poetry. Care to elaborate your perspectives on this? Also, now that I am interested, can you expand a bit upon what I have quoted in the blue text?

Thank you. I am happy to say that I now am at a much happier point in my life than earlier in this year where I asked most of my questions. From one fragment of cosmic breath to another, Yours Truly --- TLD
Old 13-07-2013, 04:51 PM
TheLegendaryDreamer

I've removed "their shadows yet uncast" from my signature for another poem, so here is the link to the poem just for context

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=53699
Old 15-07-2013, 08:55 AM
someguy

Hello forums and spirit guide sparrow!
I believe in the after life and have had only one out of body my entire life, but have one question about the after life that bugs me.
I am a gamer and know that the spirit world is thought responsive so in theory i could create one of my favorite video games and play through it experiencing it like a virtual reality come to life, but the question is how could you create the rules of the game if everything is thought responsive? Wouldn't that ruin the gaming experience if instead of playing through the level my thoughts influence the game allowing me to cheat and i fly to the end of the game or removed a wall that i wasn't suppose to.
I know there are better things to be doing than playing video games in the after life but it's such a big thing in my life i had to ask the question.
One last thing if you can create rules to follow and play through without cheating would this work if i have friends playing along with me or would they be able to cheat?

Last edited by someguy : 15-07-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old 20-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Experiencer

I've heard that our thoughts are not secret at all in the Spirit world, so people know what we think ? Is anyone a bit worried about this, like would people know if we had a crush on them ? Unwanted thoughts are hard enough on this side of Life, but at least no one knows them unless we tell them. I have read Howard Storm's book and he thought of ''Breasts'' at one point and spirits around him giggled.
Old 21-07-2013, 12:53 AM
Guide

That's a really interesting question, IndianaJohal. I have wondered similar things. Hopefully we will transcend the things we formerly would wish to hide and wouldn't need to anymore, but I wonder what happens in the meantime. I remember Sparrow saying you could not conceal a lie in the Spirit World, however, I would think privacy would largely be respected where it is desired. Perhaps thoughts of a more intimate, personal (or private) nature would naturally be shielded by the very nature of their vibration, such that only one who vibrated in a certain way could access them; a state of being you would choose yourself or impart naturally through your feeling in creating the thought. I'd be interested to hear what Sparrow and others have to say.

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaJohal
I've heard that our thoughts are not secret at all in the Spirit world, so people know what we think ? Is anyone a bit worried about this, like would people know if we had a crush on them ? Unwanted thoughts are hard enough on this side of Life, but at least no one knows them unless we tell them. I have read Howard Storm's book and he thought of ''Breasts'' at one point and spirits around him giggled.
Old 21-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Knower
I think it wouldn't matter so much because you would know the secrets/thoughts of everyone else as well. It wouldn't seem so bad in that light.
Old 21-07-2013, 01:27 AM
Guide

Yeah, that's true. We would realize there's nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. Like it's been said a lot here, there would be no judgment. I look forward to this.

The challenge, then, is to bring such attitudes into our current state of existence....

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex23
I think it wouldn't matter so much because you would know the secrets/thoughts of everyone else as well. It wouldn't seem so bad in that light.
Old 21-07-2013, 02:00 AM
Super Moderator
I quite like the thought that the spirit world knows me inside-out.
(I hardly ever think of "breasts" or anything similar so I guess I'm doing ok....so far so good )haha
Old 21-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Master
Dear Justin,

As human beings progress in their spiritual pathway and within their heart centre the energy vortexes within their physical matrix open and activate naturally. As well as these bio-electromagnetic field systems you also have energy field gateways (or chakras) which expand above and beyond the human body, which intertwine within the grid of Earth and further into the inter-dimensional medium of the cosmos. Through your astral journeys and meditative states you stimulate and activate accesses into these higher energy vortexes and you begin to invite some confusing experiences. Some of such include peculiar self-observations from unexpected points of view. While you are accessing layers of your expansive identity and higher energy mechanisms you may observe your astral persona behaving in puzzling ways. You may find yourself being drawn into vortexes or upon energy currents which deliver you through your higher energy gateways. This is confusing because your human intellect has not conceptualised how it is doing something or how it is arriving at some place in its astral state. Experiences beyond this point, while still attached to the human ego and persona are confusing because as you access dimensions higher than the 5th conceptualization becomes obsolete, in that reality is experienced through light, colour, symbolism, metaphor and vibration. This is why you will often experience imagery, encounters, observations which are manifestations of other forms of language, which often present themselves with cryptic value and confusing connotations. As you access these energy centres above and beyond your typical 7 chakra systems you move in and beyond linear time frequency awareness. This means the astral traveller will encounter scenes and scenarios which do not adhere to their present time reality. They may find themselves witnessing events from the past or the future with no conceptualization of its meaning or purpose. This is because the true meaning of it is not for the benefit of the human conceptual mind or ego. As you gain entry to these expanded gateways you also gain access to the living library of the Earth and of the matrix of memory which can infiltrate and integrate into astral and meditative journeys.

Your Cosmic Companion of Consciousness.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 21-07-2013, 05:31 PM
Master
Dear Dreamer,

To address your first question - The chance to reconnect once in the spirit world will always require both individuals to desire the same intention. Intention itself has the power to both build bridges and brake boundaries, yet also to isolate and alienate into invisibility those things you close yourself to through attitude. It is a common observation that the first one to pass often visit’s the one still in physical state in an attempt to deliver recompense and reconciliation through an awakened sense of insight. The one in physical state does not always receive or acknowledge this intention. It is in the best interest for all for those of the living to seek resolution within personal relationships prior to their passing.

To address your second question - My dear soul, there is never a time when you shall not deserve such positive praise for your insightful poetry and presentation of personal reflection. I have yet to understand why any human being would ever doubt or question the deservingness of abundance and beauty which they help to manifest. Though this is not altogether true, for I know so well as should you, that it is in fact due to the denial of ones own Self-value.

The feminine aspect within you, which is that of feeling and intuition surfaces and saturates your senses into imaginative infusion. You have an inherent access to emotional wisdom and cellular receptivity to sensual information which you paint into words. Your words are not so much your forte as much as an ability to find and process information within feeling, within emotion and within experiences you observe around you and configure them into new forms of receptivity. In other words, you deliver the perfect truth within feeling through the canvas of words and human persona. As well as words you also paint this information through sound, which during your periods of creativity and reflection echo into many other realms. Your challenge will be to process many types of information which will be delivered to you in a way which does not cause imbalance within you. It shall be important for you as a being to give form to your emotions and your feelings in order to release them from your energy field. The more you work with this energy facility the more information will come through your other senses.

With gratitude to the witness of wonderment.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸