Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-06-2012, 03:12 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiChan
Thank you.

Namaste,

Bodhi
You are welcome, Bodhi..

Be well..
Old 13-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
...I understand that we are each individual manifestations of the same One sea of energy, forming from that 'Sea' and returning to it.. as such, the entirety of all that has ever been still resides in that 'sea' in vivid 3D detail with all sensations intact, it resides there as the Collective Cosmic Memory.. when we are still, when the mind is quiet, we can access that memory.. the being that we 'are' has a unique energetic signature, a frequency and vibration unlike any other being's, i favor the term, 'Soul Song'...

Very nice TzuJanLi. That is a great term you use "Soul Song" to explain the unexplained. We all have a Soul Song to sing/chant/feel/connect with..., which resides in the Collective Cosmic Memory. Hope you do not mind me using your term.

mj
Old 13-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Master
That is so refreshing ... to see someone (once again) expressing appreciation for Tzu's contributions :) ...
Old 13-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
That is so refreshing ... to see someone (once again) expressing appreciation for Tzu's contributions :) ...

Indeed...In actuality , some legislation is being introduced in the UK which remoes liability for defamation of character from the website and places it firmly on the shoulders of the perpetrator.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18408457

Presumably those who are not british will continue slagging one another off as per usual though
Old 13-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Master
Mmm ... apparently in Australia, according to a wonderful, 'with it' solicitor friend of mine, you are more likely to win a defamation case if you refuse payout, and simply request an apology ...
Old 13-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Mmm ... apparently in Australia, according to a wonderful, 'with it' solicitor friend of mine, you are more likely to win a defamation case if you refuse payout, and simply request an apology ...

I guess that's Ok as a last resort, I mean ya gotta win somehow right?. Tee hee
Old 13-06-2012, 03:45 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James
Very nice TzuJanLi. That is a great term you use "Soul Song" to explain the unexplained. We all have a Soul Song to sing/chant/feel/connect with..., which resides in the Collective Cosmic Memory. Hope you do not mind me using your term.

mj
Thank you, Mathew.. use whatever i post as you will, i'm only passin' it along.. understanding belongs to everyone..

Be well..
Old 13-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Greetings..

I found a simplified version of my understandings, it is based on the understanding of Energy as the raw material of existence, so here it is:

I understand that we are each individual manifestations of the same One sea of energy, forming from that 'Sea' and returning to it.. as such, the entirety of all that has ever been still resides in that 'sea' in vivid 3D detail with all sensations intact, it resides there as the Collective Cosmic Memory.. when we are still, when the mind is quiet, we can access that memory.. the being that we 'are' has a unique energetic signature, a frequency and vibration unlike any other being's, i favor the term, 'Soul Song' (i made that up, i hope.. i think i did).. anyway, when we access the 'Cosmic Memory' the memories of other 'past lives' will either resonate with us or not, then.. when we recall those experiences of accessing the cosmic memory, we process the recollections in the ways that resonate with us in the physical existence.. if we like angels, we recall angels.. if we like guides, we recall guides, if we favor individuals, we recall 'past lives'.. but, it's all just the same energy that we 'are'.. personally, i favor the 'Soul Songs', i listen to the collective melody of Life, like a great Gregorian Chant, the rising and falling depth and brightness of a Cosmic Om ~ Aum.. in this way i sense the human experience as a brilliant interactive relationship, like an Orchestra playing the Symphony of Life, each of us an instrument..

Be well..

Very nice...thanks for sharing.
I think my soul song has quite a bit of range and room for all of those other aspects you mention as well, but yes, there is definitely a melody and harmonies there

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Neville

Now I come to think about it, I am not entirely sure whether I put the fun or the mental in fundamental , probably a bit of both, the use of humour can be grating and indeed be interpretted as inappropriate with regard to serious matters. However you can slip a few profundities in to mirth, which may make them a bit easier to swallow, like the proverbial spoonful of sugar helping the medicine to go down. Which might be a bit more favourable than hammering points home with brute force of will.

I don't think I was ever able to impose my point of view on anyone..So Like some sort of incontinent seagull, I soil the landscape with little droppings for people to encounter and or avoid according to there own world views,

Thankfully I get some "Oh I know what you mean" s in amongst a good many "What on Earth is he talking about"s,

Don't mind me..just thinking allowed again.
Old 14-06-2012, 04:12 AM
RichMartini

Quote:
I understand that we are each individual manifestations of the same One sea of energy, forming from that 'Sea' and returning to it.. as such, the entirety of all that has ever been still resides in that 'sea' in vivid 3D detail with all sensations intact, it resides there as the Collective Cosmic Memory.. when we are still, when the mind is quiet, we can access that memory.. the being that we 'are' has a unique energetic signature, a frequency and vibration unlike any other being's, i favor the term, 'Soul Song' (i made that up, i hope.. i think i did).. anyway, when we access the 'Cosmic Memory' the memories of other 'past lives' will either resonate with us or not, then.. when we recall those experiences of accessing the cosmic memory, we process the recollections in the ways that resonate with us in the physical existence.. if we like angels, we recall angels.. if we like guides, we recall guides, if we favor individuals, we recall 'past lives'.. but, it's all just the same energy that we 'are'.. personally, i favor the 'Soul Songs', i listen to the collective melody of Life, like a great Gregorian Chant, the rising and falling depth and brightness of a Cosmic Om ~ Aum.. in this way i sense the human experience as a brilliant interactive relationship, like an Orchestra playing the Symphony of Life, each of us an instrument..

"Soul Song" reminds me of a great work, from another Australian - George Miller in "Happy Feet." And that soul song that each penguin sings is how they attract a mate. An apt metaphor.

I had an experience of dissolving into a sea of atoms once - it was incredibly blissful and I was aware of a golden light, and was trying to maintain consciousness while doing so. I had a number of impressions; that everything is like being in a pool of water - space is an illusion we are all connected - and when an electric current is introduced on one side of the pool we all feel it. And negative energy could appear from another side of the pool, moving like a dark cloud of fear, but it could be dissolved by using positive mental energy to combat it. I thought that was interesting.

Also that once I was outside of time I could tap into any part of the time line and ostensibly appear in two places at the same time - I saw it as a curved or circular object,and by tapping into one side of it and another side at the same time, I could be in two places at the same time.

Finally that photographs retained slices of holographic energy - from time and place and people that were in the photo - that magnetic energy was placed onto nitrate, and wherever there was a photo of me on the planet I could find it .. and spend a few minutes looking into attics and wallets. <snip> But I agree with you - that ocean or sea of energy is what lies beneath.

However, in light of this research,and my own personal experience doing it a few times, I have been able to witness, learn about people's own timelines - despite being outside of time we do progress - there are younger souls and older souls - the more experiences we choose to examine or experience, the further along the path we go. And when accessing our council of elders,or masters, or wise beings who help guide us through our lifetimes, I was able to see that each member of the council represented some life lesson or victory that we have overcome - one representing courage perhaps, or wisdom,or another life lesson. And I've seen this frequently in the sessions I've filmed - when asked "And what does each of the people you're seeing in this council represent?" people say the same things.

My point being that each lifetime is chosen, each lifetime is sacred, each lifetime has its own set of problems and issues - and when we accomplish them (not all of us do) we are rewarded when we're back in the life between lives realm - sometimes its the form of an honor, I've heard and read accounts of being handed a medal (as weird as that sounds - of course they're energetic medals - one woman saw the tree of life growing exponentially in the medal she was handed - which represented her new knowledge of the nature of reality). Anyways, I won't go on, just to say I agree with your assessment, but when it comes to the why, there are some pretty compelling reports about how to learn the answer that fundamental (and fun) question.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 29-12-2012 at 09:52 AM.