Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Knower
sure ...we can try again ...Wildwood doesn't always have the same meanings as RW which makes for some difficulty ...some cards seem to follow the type and others don't ...also, Ww has no reverse but it looks like I didn't even draw applicable cards ...I do struggle with this deck a bit but I was drawn to them so I'll keep my connection going with them & I'm sure I will tune into them (they are not as beginner friendly as I thought they would be)
Old 01-01-2016, 10:00 PM
Master
Okay, I've hidden the same deck somewhere else.

Off you go ...
Old 02-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Knower
Well ...here goes. I drew 3 cards
3/Stones (pentacles)
8/Vessels (cups)
3/Arrows (swords)

I'm going with the bedroom
3/Stones is the creativity card ...sleep often allows the creative process to begin or develop

8/Vessels is the rebirth card ...sleep renews, and awakens one to a new day

3/Arrows is the jealousy card ...and in RW can be sadness and reflection ...when we are sad or suffering we cry or contemplate, often it is ...in the bedroom

at first I was thinking kitchen but then I drew another card ... 3/Arrows which lead me to the bedroom
Old 02-01-2016, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverSpice
Well ...here goes. I drew 3 cards
3/Stones (pentacles)
8/Vessels (cups)
3/Arrows (swords)

I'm going with the bedroom
3/Stones is the creativity card ...sleep often allows the creative process to begin or develop

8/Vessels is the rebirth card ...sleep renews, and awakens one to a new day

3/Arrows is the jealousy card ...and in RW can be sadness and reflection ...when we are sad or suffering we cry or contemplate, often it is ...in the bedroom

at first I was thinking kitchen but then I drew another card ... 3/Arrows which lead me to the bedroom

It's not the bedroom, or kitchen.

I can't say from your deck, however, if the pictures are similar to Rider Waite, then focus on the fact that there are a group of people in the 3 of Pentacles and a lot of cups in the 8 of Cups. More specifically, what happens when a group of people get together (often after work - Pentacles) which can sometimes lead to heartbreak if they have a lot of cups
Old 02-01-2016, 06:06 PM
Knower
hmmm ...some are similar, some are not ...just got home from work - I will ponder it ...but, it seems then, that my cards were applicable? Just need better interpretation ...
Old 02-01-2016, 07:11 PM
Knower
OK - 3 of Stones is not similar at all in appearance to the RW counterpart ...although the meanings have common elements ...no group of people here ...a group of stones, yes

So you have a bar in your house? Honestly ...I don't think I ever would have come up with 'bar' ...since most homes don't have those lol ...it is enough to know I drew good cards and had some ideas in the right direction...

so 3 of Stones could indicate a 'coming together of ideas' (as in the creative process) ...which could be stretched to say - for ideas to come together, people have to come together ...this is 'creative' notion

8 of Vessels - yup, there were 8 vessels - or a lot of cups - as you said but aside from the image ...not sure where the be meaning fits in here ...as this card stands for a renewal of inner peace - a quest for peace ...rebirth ...I suppose people imbibe for those reasons although that is seldom the outcome ...however relaxation can be

3 of Arrows can certainly be heartbreak, upset, anger and the like if too much drinking is done!

So I guess I can say all these fit on some level but I don't think I would ever thought of 'bar' ...I'm happy enough with this!, I am learning!

...unless it isn't bar
Old 04-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Knower
hello ...anyone there?
Old 04-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
OK - 3 of Stones is not similar at all in appearance to the RW counterpart ...although the meanings have common elements ...no group of people here ...a group of stones, yes

So you have a bar in your house? Honestly ...I don't think I ever would have come up with 'bar' ...since most homes don't have those lol ...it is enough to know I drew good cards and had some ideas in the right direction...

so 3 of Stones could indicate a 'coming together of ideas' (as in the creative process) ...which could be stretched to say - for ideas to come together, people have to come together ...this is 'creative' notion

8 of Vessels - yup, there were 8 vessels - or a lot of cups - as you said but aside from the image ...not sure where the be meaning fits in here ...as this card stands for a renewal of inner peace - a quest for peace ...rebirth ...I suppose people imbibe for those reasons although that is seldom the outcome ...however relaxation can be

3 of Arrows can certainly be heartbreak, upset, anger and the like if too much drinking is done!

So I guess I can say all these fit on some level but I don't think I would ever thought of 'bar' ...I'm happy enough with this!, I am learning!

...unless it isn't bar

You got it! Yes, they are actually hidden amongst some bottles in the drink cabinet in the bar area. (Where people come together to have drinks, which leads to heartache from too much drinking).

Well done! You're up!
Old 04-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
You got it! Yes, they are actually hidden amongst some bottles in the drink cabinet in the bar area. (Where people come together to have drinks, which leads to heartache from too much drinking).

Well done! You're up!

well ...it was progress anyway
...okay, I have placed my cards somewhere in a room
Old 05-01-2016, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
well ...it was progress anyway
...okay, I have placed my cards somewhere in a room

Hmmm. This one looks tricky. I pulled the Emperor, 5 of Swords and 2 of Pentacles.

I'm thinking of the Emperor commanding an Army, and the 5 of Swords and 2 of Pentacles makes me think of kids playing some sort of game, perhaps a computer game. So I'm thinking they are in some room where people play games like Playstation or something of that nature, though it could be a kid's or adult's room - somewhere that games are played anyway.