Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2015, 05:57 PM
55Degrees

Reading for ResSurection

Sorry about this but all of the cards were reversed, except one. I'll try and be as gentle as possible.

Deck used - Tarot of the Vampyres
Cards drawn - The Devil Rx crossed by 4 of Grails Rx, 3 of Grails Rx, Prince of Knives Rx, 4 of Knives, Temperance Rx.

It would appear that there is an aspect within your personality that can be destructive, allowing you to hold onto toxic relationships or situations that, even though you know they are not healthy, you would rather have this 'power dance'* than be without it. There seems to be an element of enjoyment about it, even though it frustrates others around you, and you yourself get bored of the relationship/situation. The drama it creates is like an emotional buzz for you, almost like the pain these things cause you prove your value

I feel the root of this trait fills a void in you that stems from the desire for companionship, possibly due to a past relationship that left you feeling emotionally battered and betrayed. It's almost as if you put your life in the hands of someone who was unreliable, unworthy even. They in turn abused that love you felt, leaving you disillusioned about love, in its truest sense.

Although you may feel that you have recovered from the past hurt, there is still healing to do, as it has left an emotional scarring that plays over into future relationships. It may be that confronting the past is the way to heal yourself fully and accepting that darker desire in you for destructive behaviours without allowing it to take control.
You need to find a balance between trusting and controlling, being loved and being the object of desire.

Summary self esteem and trust are major issues for you. You want a relationship that is loving and kind yet a part of you craves that controlling relationship that never ends well.

*power dance- toxic relationships tend to have a pattern in which one partner takes the role of manipulator/aggressor/abuser/controller until the other partner retaliates (threatens to leave/attacks back/reports to police). In turn the controlling partner becomes contrite, begging for forgiveness/one more chance. They allow their 'victim' to believe they have control until such a point where the original partner retaliates and the roles revert back, it then becomes a vicious cycle.

Sorry if this appears really negative, if you want to PM me, please do.

my question, how do my new work colleagues see me
Old 05-08-2015, 06:54 PM
Master

That is an AMAZING read!! Resurrection, you're super lucky to get such a detailed read from such an experienced reader :) (Pisces_Moon is like, one of my spiritual forum tarot idols. I wanna be her when I grow up!)

Pisces, I've noticed you use a number of different decks - may I ask how you go about selecting your deck each time?

Next reading for Pisces_Moon (just need an extra couple hours of sleep before I do readings again :) )
Old 05-08-2015, 08:16 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
That is an AMAZING read!! Resurrection, you're super lucky to get such a detailed read from such an experienced reader :) (Pisces_Moon is like, one of my spiritual forum tarot idols. I wanna be her when I grow up!)

Pisces, I've noticed you use a number of different decks - may I ask how you go about selecting your deck each time?

Next reading for Pisces_Moon (just need an extra couple hours of sleep before I do readings again :) )

Aw shucks tealily, I'm blushing.
I let the deck choose itself most of the time. Sometimes I pick a deck because I want to see how it handles certain questions, although for Asrai'd reading I deliberately used Hidden Realms as she has the deck herself (and obviously has an afinity for it) and could go back and look at the cards I had drawn for her.

I'm a bit of a collector so this is a good opportunity to use decks that don't get used too often.

ETA. Next reading for pisces_moon my question, how do my new work colleagues see me
Old 06-08-2015, 01:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
how do my new work colleagues see me

RW with reversals. Meant to do my usual 3-card spread but before I knew it, 4 came out, so here goes :)

Situation: They see you as injecting a lot of creativity into the workplace (Knight of Cups). "What about this?" / "Why don't we try that?" sort of stuff. It's like the breath of fresh air they knew they wanted.

Need to know: I think they see you as someone who is not only creative but very established and successful (9 of Pent) so part of their joy about having you on board is because they want some of what you've got They may also be looking down the road and thinking "hmm, it's going to take some serious work to shift our game..."

For advice, the cards simply want you to continue doing what you're doing in the workplace (Knight of Pent). In time, you may become something of the go-to workplace guru who comes up with the overarching business strategies and solutions (King of Swords).

Whoo! Lots of court cards there, hope I've interpreted them correctly as aspects of you rather than other people.

Next reading for tealily: "What's the likelihood of me ever going on to read tarot professionally?""
Old 06-08-2015, 01:32 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Aw shucks tealily, I'm blushing.
I let the deck choose itself most of the time. Sometimes I pick a deck because I want to see how it handles certain questions, although for Asrai'd reading I deliberately used Hidden Realms as she has the deck herself (and obviously has an afinity for it) and could go back and look at the cards I had drawn for her.

I'm a bit of a collector so this is a good opportunity to use decks that don't get used too often.

ETA. Next reading for pisces_moon my question, how do my new work colleagues see me

Reading for Pisces Moon

Hey Pisces Moon I'll read you! I'm a beginner!

Deck Used: Rider Waite
Question: How do my new work colleagues see me.

Spread: How do they view my past, What is their impression of me now,
How will they regard me in the future.

Cards Pulled: Death (upright), Knight of Swords (upright), Three of cups (reversed)

My Interpretation:

My reading of the card suggests, your coworkers see your past as over and done with; it may mean that they view your past as not interfering with your present work, it may also mean that whatever happened in your past they don't view as pertinent to how you are doing now. This is not say that your past is no relevant, everything you have learned from the past is still with you. It's just that it will be clear to them you are ready for a new start with the company.

Their impression of you at the moment is that you are an ambitious and determined person. It may be they see you as someone who truly wants to succeed and will put in the effort to succeed. This then leads to the next card which is how will the regard you in the future.

This then leads to the three of cups reversed. While they will admire you determination and ambition, they may otherwise have a tough time connecting with you and you to them. It may be they are not as ambitious or not as creative as you are, so the danger is they are on a different wave length then you.

From my intuition, I see a work environment with all work and no play. May be that is a good thing, maybe that is what you desire and you desire from them. While you may not connect with your colleagues on a personal level, they will recognize you as a hard worker. So, I think it will be fine overall.

Last Reading JustMe1981
Old 06-08-2015, 01:34 AM
Suspended

Oh shoot, tealilly and I read Pisces Moon at the same time. Sorry about that.

Next Reading tealily, then after that JustMe1981
Old 06-08-2015, 01:42 AM
Master

Meh it happens! :) No biggie.

General read for JustMe1981

Whoo! Are you shouldering a huuuuuuge workload at the moment? (10 of Wands). I see this person as you - you are very almost single-handedly carrying the fort and it's a terrifying burden, although you may have learnt to 'just deal' rather than getting bogged down in how overwhelming it is. However, you've also started to notice the metaphorical cracks in the ground/cricks in your neck that indicate that you may not be able to continue doing this for much longer... it's just not sustainable (Tower rev).

What keeps you going at this time may be a healthy mix of fear and anxiety (Queen of Swords rev). You may be going onwards thinking that working hard is the way out of this mess. The solution is actually to work smarter - but first you need to take a step back and re-calibrate so you have enough clarity to see objectively what works and what doesn't. Upright, Queen of Swords has 20/20 vision - reversed, there's more indecision, more reactivity, and a slight fog of emotion all the time which means there's less clarity and perspective.

BUT YOU CAN DO THIS! Take that break. Get some perspective. When you do, you'll come back refreshed and well-armed to take on the future (Queen of Wands) - you'll also have more belief in yourself which will make the journey stacks more enjoyable too :)

Next reading for tealily:"What's the likelihood of me ever going on to read tarot professionally?""
Old 06-08-2015, 08:22 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
RW with reversals. Meant to do my usual 3-card spread but before I knew it, 4 came out, so here goes :)

Situation: They see you as injecting a lot of creativity into the workplace (Knight of Cups). "What about this?" / "Why don't we try that?" sort of stuff. It's like the breath of fresh air they knew they wanted.

Need to know: I think they see you as someone who is not only creative but very established and successful (9 of Pent) so part of their joy about having you on board is because they want some of what you've got They may also be looking down the road and thinking "hmm, it's going to take some serious work to shift our game..."

For advice, the cards simply want you to continue doing what you're doing in the workplace (Knight of Pent). In time, you may become something of the go-to workplace guru who comes up with the overarching business strategies and solutions (King of Swords).

Whoo! Lots of court cards there, hope I've interpreted them correctly as aspects of you rather than other people.

Next reading for tealily: "What's the likelihood of me ever going on to read tarot
professionally?""

Thanks tealily and Justme
I love how you both picked up different things, the reason I asked is because there is a huge divide at the place where I work, and although everyone is civil on a day to day basis, it is a situation where everybody has to choose which 'camp' they want to be in.
The people I prefer to work with are like minded and have similar ideas to me, that teamwork is important and we should be supportive of each other, so tealily you have picked up on those colleagues. I have worked at the same level as they do in a previous job, and they have said that it's nice to have someone who understands their position. They do ask my opinion and advice.
With this group it's as if we are reading from the same page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
Reading for Pisces Moon

Hey Pisces Moon I'll read you! I'm a beginner!

Deck Used: Rider Waite
Question: How do my new work colleagues see me.

Spread: How do they view my past, What is their impression of me now,
How will they regard me in the future.

Cards Pulled: Death (upright), Knight of Swords (upright), Three of cups (reversed)

My Interpretation:

My reading of the card suggests, your coworkers see your past as over and done with; it may mean that they view your past as not interfering with your present work, it may also mean that whatever happened in your past they don't view as pertinent to how you are doing now. This is not say that your past is no relevant, everything you have learned from the past is still with you. It's just that it will be clear to them you are ready for a new start with the company.

Their impression of you at the moment is that you are an ambitious and determined person. It may be they see you as someone who truly wants to succeed and will put in the effort to succeed. This then leads to the next card which is how will the regard you in the future.

This then leads to the three of cups reversed. While they will admire you determination and ambition, they may otherwise have a tough time connecting with you and you to them. It may be they are not as ambitious or not as creative as you are, so the danger is they are on a different wave length then you.

From my intuition, I see a work environment with all work and no play. May be that is a good thing, maybe that is what you desire and you desire from them. While you may not connect with your colleagues on a personal level, they will recognize you as a hard worker. So, I think it will be fine overall.

Justme you have definitely picked up on the other group. I feel they are distrustful of me, they change subject they are discussing, or go quiet when I go near. They know I used to work in a management position in a different job sector so I sense they think I am working there with an ulterior motive. I did try to get along with everyone when I started, thinking maybe I was imagining the divide, but as the job is only temporary, I have given up wasting my energy with them.

So thank you both for the readings, maybe you were both meant to read for me, you definitely both picked up on the odd atmosphere I work in.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:22 AM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily
"What's the likelihood of me ever going on to read tarot professionally?""

Deck used -Legacy of the Divine
Cards drawn - XII The Hanging Man, II High Priestess, Ace of Wands
Base Card - Knight of Coins

This appears to be a idea you have been toying with, but have never really put into being. You seem to be holding back, possibly feeling that their may be some element of financial risk, and concern that you may not be able to invest the energy it would require to establish yourself. There is also hesitation as you doubt your level of ability, feeling maybe other professional readers know something that you may not, that there is some 'secret' to being a professional reader, although you know in reality this is not true.
The ace is showing that this is something that is viable, you need to be creative in your approach move your initial idea into action, it is something that can be developed and grow. You just need to develop your strategy into something more tangible.

Base card, Kinght of Coins seems to be showing that you would be successful as a professional tarot reader, but it will be a slow process that requires careful planning and clever strategies to get yourself noticed. This Knight does nothing on impulse, he evaluates carefully and methodically, which I feel is how you should approach it, as opposed to the Hanging Man who is doing nothing.

next reading for Pisces,
General reading for the coming week
Old 06-08-2015, 10:05 AM
Guide
Quote:
Reading for ResSurection

Sorry about this but all of the cards were reversed, except one. I'll try and be as gentle as possible.

Deck used - Tarot of the Vampyres
Cards drawn - The Devil Rx crossed by 4 of Grails Rx, 3 of Grails Rx, Prince of Knives Rx, 4 of Knives, Temperance Rx.

It would appear that there is an aspect within your personality that can be destructive, allowing you to hold onto toxic relationships or situations that, even though you know they are not healthy, you would rather have this 'power dance'* than be without it. There seems to be an element of enjoyment about it, even though it frustrates others around you, and you yourself get bored of the relationship/situation. The drama it creates is like an emotional buzz for you, almost like the pain these things cause you prove your value

I feel the root of this trait fills a void in you that stems from the desire for companionship, possibly due to a past relationship that left you feeling emotionally battered and betrayed. It's almost as if you put your life in the hands of someone who was unreliable, unworthy even. They in turn abused that love you felt, leaving you disillusioned about love, in its truest sense.

Although you may feel that you have recovered from the past hurt, there is still healing to do, as it has left an emotional scarring that plays over into future relationships. It may be that confronting the past is the way to heal yourself fully and accepting that darker desire in you for destructive behaviours without allowing it to take control.
You need to find a balance between trusting and controlling, being loved and being the object of desire.

Summary self esteem and trust are major issues for you. You want a relationship that is loving and kind yet a part of you craves that controlling relationship that never ends well.

*power dance- toxic relationships tend to have a pattern in which one partner takes the role of manipulator/aggressor/abuser/controller until the other partner retaliates (threatens to leave/attacks back/reports to police). In turn the controlling partner becomes contrite, begging for forgiveness/one more chance. They allow their 'victim' to believe they have control until such a point where the original partner retaliates and the roles revert back, it then becomes a vicious cycle.

Sorry if this appears really negative, if you want to PM me, please do.

my question, how do my new work colleagues see me

Thank you so much for the detailed read Pisces! and yes,you are one of the most amazing readers I have came across.

The reading is supper accurate :P however I am engaged,and the reading more echos what I was like when I was a teenager and really young,however it is true that my fiance really hurt me at one point in time which caused me a lot of pain however I think with the Devil reversed it shows I no longer feel Devil upright about it lol.

But it was an earie accurate read none the less!
Closed Thread