Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

View Poll Results: If you found money on the ground, what would you think?
The Universe is good to me! I must have good karma. 26 44.07%
I'm kind of poor, this could help me scrape by to my next paycheque. 14 23.73%
It's my responsibility to find someone in need (or a charity) to give this to. 19 32.20%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Master
I would seek to return the money if possible without question... is it even a question really? The only real question here has to do with life lessons people might need to learn. I was at a self-serve checkout a few months back. I paid for my groceries and requested $40 cash back from the machine. I grabbed my groceries without taking the money. Got to the car, remembered the money, went back in, and the cash was gone already. I asked but nobody had turned it in, they just walked off with my money.

I was MAD! for several minutes until I settled down and started to reflect... someone needed the money so bad they were willing to steal it. Needed it more than me because I would have turned it in, of course. So I walked away believing that someone used it to help pay the rent and feed the kids, and I was merely playing my role in this little life drama.

Last edited by Baile : 23-03-2016 at 04:27 PM.
Old 27-03-2016, 03:19 PM
Experiencer
I will give my last few dollars away if it is the right person and I feel called to do so. I'd keep it before giving it to an organization even if it is a charity...

I'd have to know who I was giving it to, but if God or my spirit guide is asking me to, I know it will only benefit me.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:31 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

would return it if possible if not would donate it to charity or someone in need would not feel good about keeping or spending someone elses money
Old 27-06-2016, 12:46 AM
Newbie ;)

I like passing on the good I receive. It has been my experience that it leads to the passing around of a lot of good, and because of that, all the good I get is magnified in ways I'd never have known had I not shared it.
Old 27-06-2016, 01:30 AM
Experiencer
Usually I try to find out to who it may belong to. Sometimes we happen to see stuff fall from people so I get it to give it back to them.
If no owner is to be found then maybe I'd get it for myself, but I don't really find money like this that often.
Old 27-06-2016, 01:10 PM
Seeker

I found a large amount recently then heard a father on the phone desperately ringing his work to see if he had left it there....it was to treat his daughter. I had picked it up on my way into school and slipped it into my pocket for safekeeping.

Smaller amounts I've found & spent on ice creams for the children. My daughter is amazing at attracting manifesting money when she wants something.
Old 27-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator
Wow! I found a five pound note all crumpled up and covered with dried mud today! On the road. I did give it a good home. I exchanged it for food for my dinner, bought at the village shop.
Maybe I should have given it to Soi Dog...? Maybe I still will....

Okay -fixed. I ate dinner AND gave the fiver to Soi Dog.
This is their page:
https://www.soidog.org/en/donate-today/
Old 28-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Master
Pennies from Heaven..I would see it as a gift for me to use. I sacrifice quite a bit for others and that costs money.

Obviously, if it was in a wallet with I.D. I would return it but if it was naked money then it is for me to use. Money has a way of appearing, then you spend it and it goes into the flow. I was taught not to hoard money because it blocks the flow. I try to hoard it anyway.
Old 01-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Glass named Esther
What you would think?

Small change, like coins, I don't even bother with. It is considered bad luck by some to pick up such things particularly when one is not in need. Any bills, no matter how small, well they're not mine for one. I have actually never pocketed such money for myself. The smaller bills well usually they end up in some busker's pocket.

Larger stuff. I'd look around for whomever might be responsible. Go to the local stores and ask hey did anyone come looking for dropped cash? Big stuff is reported to the police.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Glass named Esther
What would you do?

Last time when I found an envelope with over $2,500 in it took it to the local police station. Yeah most would pocket it seeing as there was absolutely no ID. The time before, with a few fifties, it went to the local animal shelter.

But then the universe does reward selfless acts seeing as no more than a week after handing over the $2,500 I won the "jackpot" for the local scratch & win and well $2,500 was peanuts in comparison. It wouldn't be the first time I've done such and been rewarded in such or similar fashion. Friends and family constantly comment on my 'good luck'. If only they knew how utterly easy it was to be so lucky.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Seeker

money

Money Needs/Wants

I believe way to much emphasis is placed on money now a days
How much do we really need?
None attachment, i know people that get a buzz/high from buying stuff then it just goes into a cupboard or wardrobe and on to the next temporary high.
As i hope we all know as cultivators of the dao there is no mighty quest to go through to find something we are missing/lacking. The answers are rarely external. Look within to our indoctrinated education, social structure. Compete compete compete. anything to divide us "divide and conquer"
Imagine what a utopia this planet could be if we where united as humanity, all that spending on the military boarders etc. i say if your going to have a goal make it a doozie It only takes ONE person to start that ball rolling are you that person today?