Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-07-2014, 10:08 AM
Knower
This is golden. Should be stickied imo! Great adivce, I would add that guides can also be lost loved ones(especially grandparents or parents, or very close family members) that come and go throughout ones life. I guess they wouldn't really be considered guides though, because they just come and go. Love what you said about the past lives/lottery thing! lol Also spot on that guides can be in charge of multiple people.

What do you think about guides not interacting with their charge as much as possible? It feels like guides aren't really supposed to actually communicate with their charges, just put opportunties and communication in front of them via other ways. I think they are as much behind the scenes as possible.
Old 07-07-2014, 05:54 PM
KindredSpirits

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow
That sounds to me like you have succeeded in opening communications. Relax and enjoy. I think one of the big clues is when you get some messages that you really know cannot have been dreamed up by yourself. You will know.

Thanks Yellow, I think trust takes practice and eventually, I will get there I am sure. I appreciate the kind words.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KindredSpirits
I think trust takes practice and eventually, I will get there I am sure.

Yes it does, for sure. I think it has taken me almost a year to get to that stage totally I guess we have all been down this road.
Old 14-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Spirit Guide93

This post has been so helpful thank you! xx
Old 16-07-2014, 10:41 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you so much for this post.

I have a question concerning guides. Can Jesus/Jeshua be a spirit guide? A medium once told me my main guide was Jesus, but I have a very hard time believing it. If Jesus were a guide, he would probably be one to a very advanced soul, and I don't consider myself there yet. It just all sounds a bit too good to be true.
Old 25-07-2014, 11:02 AM
L lawliett

Can admins make this thread sticky??????
Old 25-07-2014, 03:27 PM
licianne

A Course To Spirit Guides by White Warrior

Thank you so much for the explanation of Spirit Guides. This is just the kind of information I was hoping to gain by joining the Spiritual Form.
Old 14-09-2014, 02:14 PM
TesseLated

Thanks for making this thread...I was going to make a thread about it...and found it through another thread.

Funny how we see what we need at the moment we need it if we just look.
Old 16-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseLated

Funny how we see what we need at the moment we need it if we just look.

Haha yes I agree with that totally
Old 05-02-2015, 04:24 AM
Knower
I found this in another thread and thought I would up it so that you can read the excellent advice here.
N
“Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”

—Albert Einstein