Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-10-2012, 03:40 AM
Master

Tobi, when you want to go to another location, try and go through a door, wall or window and as you go through it, say I am going to be at whatever your location is now. I think it is a lot easier to do that than being in the open and saying I want to go to some place. I do not believe you are in the etheric body and then you change to the astral body to be able to travel somewhere. I have traveled many times but it is all over the place. It is not where I wanted to go but I did travel.
Old 13-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Master

Hi all, I was lying down and I waited to ap. I got the same sensation that my whole body felt numb. I knew what to do. I moved myself and I said I want to go to the beach and I want to see Loki who is my deceased dog. I felt myself travel. I was with another person. I do not know who he was. I asked who he was. He said he was a doctor. He said I doing very well. He said we will go through here to the beach. I lost awareness and I woke up. I have to remember to say I am awake and to keep saying it from time to time. I did feel aware but I have to say it.
Old 14-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Super Moderator
I really do think one day you will see Loki. If you love him, you surely will. And you work very hard at this. I wish you well.
I have an idea. One time when you go out, once you are travelling, keep aware enough to feel the love for him in your heart and at the same time call his name and whistle for him, and see what happens.
Old 14-10-2012, 03:51 AM
Master

Thanks Tobi, I will do that. I feel I will see Loki. It is just a matter of time.
Old 14-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Master

Hi all, This is very strange. I seem to be getting carried out by men. It is weird. I was lying down. I did visualise but it was not working so I just kept on breathing. I was breathing in and out. I felt cold air moving all over me. Cold air was on my shoulders, back and my front. I thought just go along with it. Let whatever happens happens. After a short while it stopped. I could have thought the ap ended but I did not think that. I spiritually got up. I was in a large room and I was talking to a man. This man was different to the last man. I knew I did not have a lot of time. I wanted to say I am aware but I did not want to interrupt his conversation. Unfortunately I lost awareness and I woke up. Next time I am going to have to interrupt and say I am aware. At least I am remembering to say it.
Old 15-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Master

Hi all, this morning I felt myself moving in a graceful way. I was in the city. I could see a clock. I asked someone where this was and the person said, this is in the city. I think it was Sydney. I felt aware but I went back into my body again. I woke up. This is frustrating. I have to fix this problem. Next time when I am out I am going to get myself very aware even if I feel aware. I was rubbing my hands but it was not enough.
Old 19-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Master

I did not ap two mornings ago as I fell asleep. Yesterday morning I thought I will concentrate to stay awake and ap. I did not fall asleep but I did not ap either. I think I did not ap was because my breathing was not relaxed and I was not in a good frame of mind. I was a bit negative. I was thinking negative things. To ap your mind has to be relaxed. I have gone back to do meditation twice a day as it helps you to stop thinking about irritating things that has happened. You become happier and more relaxed.
This morning I did ap. My body felt different so I got out of my body. I got out reasonable quickly. I kept saying I am aware now. I stayed out a lot longer but in future I am going to feel my hands, face etc. It is good to get that extra awareness. I do not remember much about my experience as I did not write it down. Next time I will get up and write what happened. I just went back to sleep again. I was lucid dreaming.
Old 20-10-2012, 05:51 AM
StarmanX7

Conditioning

I had this issue too, when I tried to ap in my bed my body was just too use to going to sleep there, not much success so I turned to my couch .

A good tactic I found was lighting a specific essence when I try to ap or get into that trance state for a while. That way my body gets conditioned that every time I light that same essence before I start it puts my body in the mood to what is going to happen.

It seems like it's been helping so far but who knows.
Old 20-10-2012, 06:38 AM
Master

It sounds like a very good idea. When you think something will work, it is more likely to work. Keep doing it. You will probably find you will start to ap and it will start to increase. Keep believing that your body will get into the ap mood with the essence.
Old 23-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Master

Hi all, I have not ap for the last three mornings. I fell asleep. I thought if I do not manage to stay awake I will not be able to ap. I kept telling myself I have to stay awake. This morning I stayed awake and I ap. I got a weird ap sensation. It felt like I had electricity going through me. I felt myself rise up and traveling somewhere. I was with a man but I came back into my body again. I tried to ap again. I got that same sensation. I thought just let it happen and relax. I was traveling somewhere and I was with the same man again. I landed somewhere. I was talking to this man. I wanted to see my dog. He said I was not able to do that. This person could have been a dreamer. I have to stop getting distracted by talking to people. When I was traveling I should have said where I want to go to. I should have got myself more aware. If I was more aware I would have stayed out longer. It is all experience. I am going to start imagining/visualising more often. This morning I was lying down and I was imagining something and I did not realise it but I was spiritually doing that activity. I have learnt that there are times when there are no ap signs. We are ready to get out of our body. All we have to do is to visualise something. It does not work all the time but it is worthwhile trying to do it on a regular basis.