Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 19-06-2012, 12:16 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Different cosmology My model sees Three Realms of Being. Firstly, The Heavens - home of the Sky Gods and Ascended Beings. A state that we should strive for, rarely achieve but the striving is as important as the achieving. Middle Earth - our physical realm, our home that we were given to care for [and making a hash of that !]. Finally, Underworld - the Spirit World. The place of rest for spirits between incarnations and cared for by the Dark Aspect of the Lord - nothing like the christian hell, this is not a place of judgement and punishment but a place of rest and care.

So, the spirits I commune with are not Ascended Masters but rather The Elders. My questions tend to be concerned with how best to help the Earth, things like where to plant my acorns, how to bring blessings to trees under threat, how to help preserve species under threat [ Red Squirrels for example ] but mostly acting as an agent of Gaia in places of beauty to preserve them for future generations. Greens with soil under our fingernails

This gives a fuller picture http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4753

ok.. I have a couple of questions.. you said prior that you dont believe in Gods or deity but, you mentioned that 1st realm consist of Sky Gods? Why did you say that?

You provided the break down but, where or what level of the realm does the Elders reside in?

What lets you know that you reached a place of power or a portal? Do change dimensions?

That sounds interesting regarding saving the earth as long as the animals isnt a metaphor for people..lol.

importantly, i've heard another mention on this forum that the lower realm is a place of rest and you say it too.. what is this based on or how do you draw this conclusion?

Is Gaia the same as saying the universe? Like I will say Heaven but, I feel Heaven is broken down by dimensions/levels.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 19-06-2012, 07:24 AM
Master
Toolite, I feel an essay coming on

Got hospital stuff today so will post tomorrow.

By way of a tease/taster - Places of Power/Portals - "places between places, and times between times" . Natural features of the land, not created by man.
Old 19-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
No I give it credence to those who need to cling to it.
It has nothing to do with Witchcraft.
Also no you have answered none of my questions that leads me to believe you are confused and yes my "brother" can speak for himself. Also just because he is a teacher doesnt mean we see everything eye to eye. There is no rede or laws but the ones you manifest that you need. if you remove your training wheels and answer the questions without more questions I could see more clearly of what you intentions are. To me as probably others you seem very confused. I have no problem with that but when you spread ignorance and lies and ...

you have no clue onto what a hex is and believe it is to harm makes you laughable. So just be prepared to pull your big boy pants up and stand your grown by answering questions if not go in peace.

The fact that you have to sink to such childish behaviour only underlines the weakness of your argument.

Definition of to HEX someone (From the Psychic World encyclopaedia) (Written by a witch)

'To hex a person means to inflict evil upon them by magic or witchcraft and is a word in common usage in the American language. It is very similar to the practice of the evil eye'

Definition of to HEX someone (from the Cambridge University Online Dictionary)
'An evil spell, bring bad luck and trouble'

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 20-06-2012, 07:15 AM
Occultist

Umm your ignorance is showing.

These are Dutch Hex signs and Hex signs can be used to ward off anything or attract positivity. Its like a Magnet use it one way to ward and another to attract. My Hex signs are more of celtic region I also asked if you would tell me in your own opinion what a Hex was and not to paste and copy.
The Word Hex origins is German and from the word Hexe or Hexen meaning "A Witch". No evil spell or anything or any of the misinformation you discribed. now explain Curse you may paste and Copy if you must.
Old 20-06-2012, 08:28 AM
Master

Do you not understand the difference between a noun and a verb?????

'I hex and cast spells and do not obey the rede (harm none) I believe in intent and purpose and have even cursed in my lifetime".

There are dozens of online dictionaries, take your pick, post a link for hex/to hex someone...

Old 20-06-2012, 09:32 AM
goldentimes

Exclamation spiritualism v witchcraft???

I think this is wrong to judge and part from that witchcraft is not a religion but rather It's what we do-witches and wiccans; Paganism and wiccan is a religion.
Nor is spiritualism-Spiritualism is what you believe in. ie a person who likes and reads tarot cards may have spiritual belief in them, but may/may not go to church and has nothing to do with witchcraft. A church person may do a religious ritual/spells but do not have anything to do with pagans, wiccans or witches.

Having light and dark has nothing to do with it, as all religions have their own laws and giuldlines.

So I do not think you could do S. V W.-bad form!

Best Regards & Blessings!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11309.jpg (35.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 20-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentimes
I think this is wrong to judge and part from that witchcraft is not a religion but rather It's what we do-witches and wiccans; Paganism and wiccan is a religion.
Nor is spiritualism-Spiritualism is what you believe in. ie a person who likes and reads tarot cards may have spiritual belief in them, but may/may not go to church and has nothing to do with witchcraft. A church person may do a religious ritual/spells but do not have anything to do with pagans, wiccans or witches.

Having light and dark has nothing to do with it, as all religions have their own laws and giuldlines.

So I do not think you could do S. V W.-bad form!

Best Regards & Blessings!

if you read the full thread, you'll see that the original piece is all about how Spiritualism is NOT linked to witchcraft, as ignorant people do often link the two.

Indeed, they are diametrically opposed to each other as Spiritualism is concerned with ascending the spheres of light, whereas wicca/paganism are earthbound religions.

We have freewill to do good or evil, yes, but all is subject to spiritual law* whatever religion you do or do not follow (*i.e. Cause and effect/karma/reaping what we sow etc.)

Old 20-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Umm your ignorance is showing.

IFor the record, to hex someone is nothing to do with a 'hex sign'. That's Dutch folk art and very pretty it is too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hex_sign

And it's nothing to do with witchcraft either. How could it, they're Lutheran Christians.

Old 20-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Occultist

Hex is a sign or Sigil that can be used on a person place or thing to do whatever the Witch intends, For instance my car is hexed my clothes is hexed my animals are hexed ever item in my house is hexed every flower herb or veggy in my garden is hexed and my land is hexed. Do harm to any of my things and youll see 1st hand what a Hex can do. Do anything good to my land and positivity will follow. I did this Hex because my neighbor came onto my property and killed a mole that was in my yard. I hexed my yard with symbols and my own blood and intent and purpose.
again your ignorance is showing and you know nothing about hexing or hex's internets has taught you well young Jedi.
Now as for Dutch Hex's those are positive. People put these type of hex's on barns and front doors and anythinn else they choose and yes the Dutch has many Witches/Hexen there magick is called "“hex” or “hexerei.” or Pow-wow magick.
Wikipedia is a awesome place to find out correct information also might add.
Old 20-06-2012, 06:21 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

I have just read this entire thread and all I can say is, "WOW"!

The opening was taken out of context (as was stated by the person who started the thread) and here we are (yet again) in a verbal war over semantics.

When will we learn that words are POWERFUL and can have many different meanings?

What means one thing to one person--may mean something entirely different to another.

I have read all of your beliefs (as posted here) and can identify w/ many of which I (personally) practice in my Tradition (to one degree--or another).

I believe in Transcendence.

I communicate w/ the Others (those who exist primarily beyond the Veil).

I perform Ritualistic Magick.

I observe an Earth-based Religion that honors eight Sabbats of the Wheel-of-the-Year.

I worship and serve my recognized version of a Three-fold Goddess.

I recognize and honor my version of a Three-fold God.

I honor and invoke my version of the Guardians of the Elements and of Balance.

I honor and receive guidance from my AnimalSpiritGuides.

I meditate and use affirmations.

I divine messages and help others to seek Spiritual Guidance.

I am legally ordained.

I am a certified natural health consultant and teach others how to use the Gifts of MotherEarth and the UniversalSpirit to heal themselves and others.

I call upon the Divine and the Guardians to aid in reflecting the meddlesome magick and ill-intensions of misguided people back to them.

I believe that when we participate in positive energy we get back times 3 and for negative energy we get back times 10 and that is possible to do good for the majority of our adult lives and never finish paying for the misguided deeds of our youth--for this is my personal experience.

Now--I wonder--how would any of you label me and my path?

Peace and Love on the paths of your choice...

Blessed be...