Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-10-2021, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
No Golden Angel - someone here may know, now you've asked...

Ok thank you for your reply
Old 30-10-2021, 04:28 PM
Seeker

might not be an angel. coming with "power and thunder" is not usually God's way. God's way is gentleness and peace. Could be a ghost or something, pretending to be an angel.
Old 30-10-2021, 08:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivaGoal4444
might not be an angel. coming with "power and thunder" is not usually God's way. God's way is gentleness and peace. Could be a ghost or something, pretending to be an angel.

It's your choice what you want to believe - you should see some strange looks when in church in the past I have said about Archangel Metatron, so much written differently all those years ago.

I can't give you a photograph, same as I can't for the Holy Spirit... Ive seen Jesus twice, once in the vison in church, and again soon after writing on here in meditation, I think in approval.

Metatron the most powerful Archangel as some writings say... I knew little of him until one morning early hours in meditation - when I was shown Metatron's Cube, a very unusual version of it, which I found some days later online, the exact one.

Also when I was shown the cube those early hours - I can't remember without searching though my dairies, whether I heard or seen the name Metatron 'twice' - the name was repeated to me - and yes I was awake, the same morning as being shown the cube.

So your choice here on everyone, to believe in him or not... Its called free will...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 10-11-2021, 05:22 PM
Master
I was discussing on this very thread here many moons ago now, regarding the swirling blue I 'sometimes' get in meditation with my good friend Aknaton... It is gorgeous this blue swirling energy, I used to think I could fly through it - and ive only recently realised it's when i'm 'being spoken to' the same as when tinnitus goes up a notch, which ive known about for a while.

Let's just say I know things after, also after saying in prayer today in meditation, it's going to be tough isn't it Holy Spirit, regarding how this virus battle is all panning out, and the blue came, that's why i'm writing here now... So i'm going to be writing on the lounge page regarding things happening UK wise, and to 'me' regarding viruses the last few days - things happen for a reason...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 12-11-2021, 03:51 PM
Master
When the Holy Spirit comes, i'm given guidance or instructions, or sometimes I just say hi, or how was I today work wise - but last night tense legs, then I was shown some square patterns unfolding - very nice, hopefully more as time passes... But my tinnitus is up a notch all day today, started this morning, means i'm being spoken to, guided as and when - a lot going on today.

Can we make a difference, that's the thing, can we...

Old 13-11-2021, 04:46 AM
Master
Embrace all things with love, then the darkness and the light will open up to you.

Fear naught.

Amen and Praises.

utopia
Old 13-11-2021, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild

Fear naught.

That is very true 'fear nothing' on planet Earth get on with it... There was 3 times when I was taking on science - and yes I know they've brought comfort and strength to many regarding viruses - but steady now as the vulnerable get jabbed - many have strong immune systems, and others can be powered up with knowledge.

So these 3 times the past year, I thought they'll be putting a song on my song in the head thread 'they're coming to take you away ha ha'......

But this morning the Holy Spirit came just before the up and a song 'don't be scared' came to mind... And I was thinking its for me to put on the song page for others, many with broken aging bodies wearing masks, don't be scared - but when I searched though the many videos none were right as I'd heard.

Then just working on my car I suddenly realised, its for me - don't be scared... So I push on now 'fairly' giving people options, as it should be...

Old 25-11-2021, 05:24 PM
Master
Ive been delivering church invitation flyers to 120 shops in town this last three days, about 5 to each shop all fanned out on the counters, probably about 600 went out in all, along with a few stay strong posters I may have missed, ohh it was nice seeing the shopkeepers smiling faces, its been all covid stuff ive been taking for the last nearly 2 years now.

In one shop, a young man not seen him in ages, hello I said - he said, you're still on your mission - good to see you I said, how are you, bodies good thank you he said, and rubbed his tummy then raised his arms, and lol the positive way he said that, I thought he's been reading my website - but that's how you've got to think and prepare yourself for future battles with viruses, because they will come - fight them off, stay strong.

And only last night I was thinking ive not felt the presence of the Holy Spirit for a couple of weeks... Then this morning a couple of hours before the up I had a slightly frozen left leg - then after moving it and feeling came back - the times I asked on astral projection groups, and on here regarding this issue 'I think my AP has been put on hold while I help do my bit, fight this virus war' and I think its when the presence of the Holy Spirit is near same as tense/tickly legs I get, I think its the same issue - and if i'm correct and I do as told and clear the mind for instructions, all will be good.

I had wording on my website by my photo that said talk to your immune system, its been on a few weeks, and occasionally it would come to mind that it could be worded better... So anyway, this morning all this going on and suddenly I got the exact word 'communicating' and the rest of the wording to accompany it - given to me, as in the gut feeling the western world knows it as - where the 2nd brain is located and spirit connects to.

So that's two things I was told - thank you Holy Spirit, I keep pushing on Sir, with this virus battle - and I'm going to be writing on my lounge thread here... We've got to be so careful that in 50 years time we're not still wearing masks and telling our grand kids, this is how it is...

www.strengthinminds.co.uk

Old 02-12-2021, 09:24 PM
Master
In 2008/9 I was just getting into my research spiritual / power of the mind / vibrational energy, and I had been helping out on a mental health forum - and sometime early 2019 all had been going well, I got many friends there - and one day one said i'd like to nominate mind man or mind strength or whatever my name was - to be a moderator, it was going so well, but I don't think forum was pleased with someone being nominated, and my account was closed that very evening.

And later that night I heard or maybe in a dream the words spoken 'the power of the Lord is moving in this place' so that was meant to happen - and a few months later I had been glancing on this wonderful forum for many weeks - then one day I knew it was time to join as in that clear knowing / gut feeling we all know of and discuss - I didn't even have to rack my brain for my name - it was given to me that morning, just knowing it, I had the easy job of setting it up...

Old 20-12-2021, 12:38 PM
Master
All was calm last night in my sleep, and believe me if i'd have done anything wrong yesterday I would have been told in my sleep... Yesterday I was teaching doctors and nurses in the NHS group about Higher Self, and how to listen for spiritual guidance in meditation - as in the gut feeling, just knowing.

Free will that God put into place must be obeyed... I'm still trying to work out besides the tense legs and belly rumbling re the gorgeous swirling energy I see 'who' in higher knowledge is speaking - so last night me and Higher Self had a good chat, and again this morning and masses of sparkly dots appeared.

I'm still looking for that spiritual star ive been reading about - the other day in med a mass of energy dots, like it was there but out of focus - and it'll be shown when the time is right.