Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 25-03-2011, 11:13 PM
blackfellawhitefella

well ,

as a parent , the (basically) first thing i did was give the kids permission to say NO

if they gave me some supporting evidence to back up their "no" request ... well , we reopened discussions

many times , of course , i still had my way , on the 'battles' that i chose as important to win ... but correspondingly they won enough of those 'battles' to learn the benifit of well thought out structured goal/intent/understanding both sides of a story setting

my daughter is 15 , my son is 17 ... and i could not be prouder

two independant , inclusive , outspoken but respectful kids (positive leaders) who are not afraid (coz they are/were well practiced in a supportive environment ) at saying NO

and dad , has two kids , plus their mates who have no problem with expressing their angst / issues , needs and wins in front of and with me

what generation gap ?

if anything 'goes down' , at any hour ...most of the kids (daughters peer group especially)have my phone # ... the deal is ... if i can , i'll be there , we'll get things sorted THEN , after a sleep , we'll discuss the issues around informing parents etc etc

am i the only one who lives in a commonsense world ?
.... it seems like it sometimes

there are huge benefits (long and short term) in the ability to deliver a POSITIVE NO.
Old 25-03-2011, 11:26 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
All young people are rebellious. Our generation is more allowed to do so than previous generations.
Many parents these days are products of the 60's and later, so they're pretty liberal and try to listen more to their kids. It was different before that (At least in many European countries).

Our society has created the environment that makes the kids behave like they do. It's not coming from the heavens..
It's explainable with historical and cultural facts..

Although they are perhaps a bit undeveloped (all young people???). I think chrisaetos suggestion that this 'evolution' is cultural and not some strange auric or spiritual difference is a valid point of perception.
Old 26-03-2011, 12:16 PM
Kureigu

I feel so new to this planet , im what you call a Star person.
Old 26-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Ivy

We all originated from the universe kuregu....but I think reading this thread, lots of people here dont want to be 'called' anything except for a human name....Im Heather, and Id be very pleased to get to know you Kureigu as you are new and old.
Old 26-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels3
Hmm... Did I hit a nerve? Like I said they may or may not be real, and their purpose may or may not be playing into helping the earth (on a deeper level or not). If their real,their real.. Honestly why sweat it?? If your so worrried about a group of people taking your credit, why bother doing the work. We (as in everybody) should be taking care of the earth because its what were suppose to do. I do my part, you don't see me running around screaming it. Anyway, if it makes people feel better about themselves why should it matter?! There is no evidence suggesting they are real, so whats the problem??? Let them live their life and you live yours

well Angels3, you didn't exactly hit a nerve but you did sprinkle some itching powder on an already irritated area. and Summerland didn't help by answering my "what do Indigos do" question with "we're more this" and "we're more that" while adding the disclaimer that "Indigos" don't consider themselves "special" despite believing themselves to be "more this" and "more that". yeah right.

why should i care that "Yadda Yadda Children" have decided to set up yet more labeled divisions and spiritual hierarchies? lol because such ego trips activate my ego trip and my ego trip would have me seek to prevent or at least mitigate the further subdividing of the human collective into elitist subgroupings. when otherwise enlightened folks decide to separate themselves from me via some absurd brand labeling it hurts my feelings. it hurts my feelings because "Yadda Yadda Children" memes undermine the foundations of the very evolutionary leap they claim to be manifesting. "Indigos" et al stall the leap at inception. their insistance on specialty ego labels erects walls of differentiation at the very crux of humanity's failure to be inclusive and One with ourSelves and thus the Yadda Yadda's become that failure in and of themselves.

just think ... if "Indigos" didn't insist on being "special" and labeling themselves "Indigos" this whole debate wouldn't be happening, i'd not be irritated and derisive and maybe we'd be talking about more important stuff than the validity "Indigo" specialness.

the more we humans change the more we stay the same. **sigh**

Last edited by Internal Queries : 26-03-2011 at 10:49 PM.
Old 27-03-2011, 12:19 AM
blackfellawhitefella

nice read

won me over

how about the bit where by 'being something' ie ,
Quote:
"Yadda Yadda Children" memes undermine the foundations of the very evolutionary leap they claim to be manifesting. "Indigos" et al stall the leap at inception. their insistance on specialty ego labels erects walls of differentiation at the very crux of humanity's failure to be inclusive and One with ourSelves and thus the Yadda Yadda's become that failure in and of themselves.

they are actually holding a mirror to themselves ... invoking the rememberance

this is a pretty weird , organised and difficult to extract yourself from socially engineered paradigm they've parachuted into

if there s blame to oportion , shouldn't we be looking back at my crowd ?

Old 27-03-2011, 10:23 AM
blackfellawhitefella

love a love day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCVvoL_F5gA

Old 28-03-2011, 03:00 AM
Guide
Internal Queries,

Don't even try, I have tried before. If people want to believe in a Barnum's Syndrome but they aren't hurting themselves or anyone else then I've found it's best to just let them be. People have to awaken to the light of realization on their own. Until the penny drops for them, it's not worth getting invovled.
Old 28-03-2011, 04:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Internal Queries,

Don't even try, I have tried before. If people want to believe in a Barnum's Syndrome but they aren't hurting themselves or anyone else then I've found it's best to just let them be. People have to awaken to the light of realization on their own. Until the penny drops for them, it's not worth getting invovled.

yeah, i suppose i already knew that but i guess just needed to try. i thought if a 100th purple monkey had a light bulb moment maybe the rest of the purple monkeys would get a glimmer too. ah well. **sigh**
Old 28-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Experiencer
Indigo and Star children are special and unique!

Just like everyone else!

Love and Light