Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-07-2013, 03:11 AM
Knower

i went for healing of acne. the reiki master's work helped i believe, but i believe mine did also.
i am continuing to work on it from a visualization standpoint as opposed to "laying on of the hands" - it just feels more natural to me.

the only human words i can express for what happened in my trance are... my higher self told me, in a sarcastic / funny?? way, that i could go around to all corners of the earth and try to have other people help me but ultimately it is all me, like "it's you, duh!" kind of thing. and a feeling of - when you get randomly tired & things like, listen to your body, go sleep for an hour, because you are leaving your body and healing the physical from another plane during that time. ultimately i believe that we can all heal ourselves on a cellular level, sometimes it just takes us being open to receive energy... and sometimes to be open to it we have to seek it from someone else... it's hard for everyone to remember how capable we each are, that we could *actually* heal ourselves *on our own*!!
Old 26-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for this thread, Tanemon, and thanks all of you who responded. It was been intriguing and informative reading.

When my father was dying, I tried to help him. I tend to operate through my brain--thinking--rather than my heart--feeling. I have learned to feel and deal with emotions much more in the last decade or more. Anyway, at the time I didn't know what I was doing, but I sat in my recliner and meditated. I tried to imagine my father and the weirdest thing happened: I started having images of him sitting in the recliner instead of me. When I told a Reiki healer this, she said I temporarily went to another dimension. It was pretty cool. I don't know if it helped my father or not.

Around the same time, my sister, who operates out of her heart, also tried to heal him. I believe she is much more powerful than I am--a better channel. Anyway, she prayed for him, putting all she had into it. It exhausted her, but she did it out of love. And my father, who had a kind of leukemia or something else (both deadly), was doing pretty well. Then someone told me that we shouldn't heal people without their permission. This means, I understand now, that we should set the intention for healing only according to the will of Spirit and the I-am presence of the one we are trying to heal. I raised the issue with my sister. I don't know that I told her the part about Spirit and the I-am presence because I don't think I knew it then. I'm not sure. Anyway, we agreed that maybe it was my father's time to die. He was only 69 but his platelet count was so low that he could stroke out, we were told, at any time. The doctors did not want to continue to transfuse him. None of us had even known he was sick. He had been getting transfusions for awhile...don't know how long. He was very secretive about stuff like that. Anyway, my sister decided to stop praying and the next day he nose dived and died soon after. I think my sister has the capacity to be a very powerful healer.

This same sister is not well herself. She may have lupus, but whatever she has, it makes her reliant on a wheelchair much of the time. Her legs swell up and turn purple. She has trouble breathing at times. She was on a medication that is hard on the body but that is prescribed for people with lupus. Without that medication, she would be in such pain that sometimes she would scream. She can't take morphine or other pain medications because she develops allergies to all of them. Anyway, she ended up not getting to the doctor and not getting this medicine refilled and so she gradually reduced the amount she took as she tried to get the doctoring business taken care of. In the meantime, I had discovered the healing power of stones for myself and once I felt confident in the stones for myself, I sent some to her. I just sent a few to begin with because I didn't want to overwhelm her. She let the stones sit for a month before she opened them. I guess she wasn't too confident in their abilities, or maybe she just didn't feel well enough to tackle something new. But one day she did open them and by the time her medicine was completely gone, she was, for the most part, pain free. I have sent her several boxes of stones and it seems she credits the green tourmaline with much of the help she's gotten. She likes the black and pink tourmaline, too. One day when she was aching all over, I told her to use ocean jasper, because it has helped me when I come home from work feeling that way. It worked for her, too. She loves her stones. They are incredible.

Her dog has a salivary gland that keeps swelling up. My sister puts all kind of stones around her and when she does, the swelling goes down, but it has not gone away completely.
Old 27-07-2013, 11:16 AM
Experiencer

The stuff about the stones may not actually fit in this thread. Sorry about that.
Old 28-07-2013, 08:44 PM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
You'll get lots of suggestions, but the best teacher is within you, for exactly what's needed in a particular situation.

You are the conduit, and often the less you "know" the better, if you can learn to trust your instinct-inner guidance. I'm constantly being revealed better ways to send healing, appropriate to my understanding-beliefs.

My guides once said the same thing, I asked how do I heal and I was told its within u, u r made of it, for it, innate in nature, this post just confirmed once again, I was afraid to fail...I know energy healing is my purpose
Old 28-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Administrator
I am a spiritual Healer or as some call it a hand healer,i found out i could do it when i was very young.i was holding my friends hand when she feel over and she told me her arm had gone very hot.and it felt better.im not much good at doing it on myself but other people i have had amazing results.one woman who i healed walked with a severe limp and she had to use a cane to help her.when she was a child she feel on a box full of glass which shatered.the hospital werent able to get all the segments out of her knee.so that was the reason she limped becausse she couldnt straighten her leg.i gave her healing twice then i told her to walk without her cane.she said i cant i will fall ,so i persuaded her to finally try.she walked straight for the first time in years.she doesnt use her cane anymore and her doctors couldnt believe it when they firsst saw her.

Namaste
Old 29-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Master
Thank you for contributing to this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyhoney
sometimes to be open to it we have to seek it from someone else... it's hard for everyone to remember how capable we each are, that we could *actually* heal ourselves *on our own*!!
You say "it's hard for everyone to remember how capable we each are, that we could *actually* heal ourselves *on our own*!!" I think some people reach a limit in terms of how much they can heal themselves. Your out-of-body experience, Emily, may have been pretty exceptional, and I've come across a number of stories of people being able to heal their own bodies when they were consciously out of the body, and able to work on their physical body more as "an object".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
im not much good at doing it on myself but other people i have had amazing results.

This is quite common, even for those who have considerable healing power to help other people. I was attuned and trained in Reiki, and was able to heal my body, up to a certain degree. After that, although I could feel heat under my hands, it just tended to make my skin reddish and itchy but did not seem to do much below the surface in the deeper tissues. And the itchiness often lasted for a couple days!

Here is a video showing the way one very powerful healer can heal another person. If you watch it to the end, you see how great the physical healing was, and you can see the direction of continued healing influence on the wound...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwDPMqH2suY
Old 29-07-2013, 11:05 PM
cheeneka

Hi Tanemon,

I think you should keep going with reddish and itchy, this is the healing pumping through your hands, the warmth is what heals.

The reddish and itchiness is because it is not human who is healing it is spirit. When spirit works through us it changes our physical which can be uncomfortable to begin with, this is why so many people give up.

Spiritual energy is not physical so the effect it is having on you is normal.

It is like a tingling, because you are in fact using the flow of energy and you are feeling the flow.

Keep going, put up with the itchiness and redness and I promise you, this will go eventually when you get used to the sensations of healing.
love
Gismo
Old 30-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gismo
I think you should keep going with reddish and itchy, this is the healing pumping through your hands, the warmth is what heals.

The reddish and itchiness is because it is not human who is healing it is spirit. When spirit works through us it changes our physical which can be uncomfortable to begin with, this is why so many people give up.

Spiritual energy is not physical so the effect it is having on you is normal.

It is like a tingling, because you are in fact using the flow of energy and you are feeling the flow.

Keep going, put up with the itchiness and redness and I promise you, this will go eventually when you get used to the sensations of healing.
Gismo, thanks for posting.

Well, after about six years of red/itchy, I decided there must be better methods or approaches that yield more success.

I'm clear on the fact that healing energy is something different from what we're familiar with, if we've never been healed or never been taught to use healing energy. I had no problem getting used to the idea of unusual sensations and occurrences. But...

When you look at videos about that small catgory of healers like Zhi Gang Sha - did you watch the one I posted the Youtube link for? - nobody's showing signs of, or complaining about, the itchy thing.

I talked with a guy who got a degenerative-disk problem solved in a single moment of healing. There was a sensation involved, but it wasn't itchy.
Old 30-07-2013, 08:30 PM
cheeneka

HI,

As you know, we are energy and everything around us is energy, energy flows through us and around us.......Healing energy is love energy, flowing from spirit to the source that needs to be healed.

Do you think maybe there is something more that you have to learn or go through before the energy can flow freely through you?

maybe you have to heal the red and itchy and in doing this and trying different methods you will finally find the method that is right for you.

Remember it is spirit healing and the energy needs to flow freely through you like a river........try imagining this and see does it help you.
love
Gismo
Old 31-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Experiencer
beyond myself, ive only had one experience with healing, meditative healing, which is what got me into it. i would love to learn different healing techniques.

i had never known anything about healing others, hadnt even thought of it. i heard my uncle, that id never met, was in the hospital, and went to see him. i felt a connection to him, and dropped everything and spent the next month without leaving the hospital. i learned a powerful mantra that calls on rama to send healing energy, and i would spend about a few hours a day sitting at his side meditating and repeating the mantra. just after the first day, he went from moments away from death to being stable. during this time, we became friends and he took to thinking of me like a son, so the healing worked mentally as well, being that i follow wholistic health principles. he became good enough to move to better facilities, but after leaving he lived about another month. he lived much longer than expected, but healing cant alter when its your time to go.