Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-12-2017, 01:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
i always see court house as that 'DECISON MADE AND FINAL!!' the judge said so. no argue. its decided. Looks like a message that is expected to come will be your deciding factor maybe?

Hey Inika. Yes. Waiting for a response/plan from the other folks. I am game. Waiting to hear where they are with planing.

I guess this will make sense when I finally know. Waiting!
Old 04-12-2017, 01:47 AM
Master

i need to do more kipper reads and post but i always feel like i have lame questions. they came in useful for when i went to buy my new car. they gave me the green go light.

I do a lot of physical journalling with kips and lenni and tarot. some reads are kept there and some i share.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:15 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
i need to do more kipper reads and post but i always feel like i have lame questions. they came in useful for when i went to buy my new car. they gave me the green go light.

I do a lot of physical journalling with kips and lenni and tarot. some reads are kept there and some i share.

Cool. Congrats on your new car!

I got it a few times before I went to my trip last month. I was unsure for the longest time. Ticket was purchased for me, so it was a GO. I can see that. We'll find out in a few weeks.

I also ask a few additional questions and take notes, more than I do here so my questions may seem vague..
Old 04-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Will I have two or more cancellations tomorrow?
Mature woman, Great Fortune, Main Female

Uh, so that's probably me, and I'm assuming it means "taking a mature approach". All things considered I'm guessing it's possible I will, but if I do, it'll be countered by new patients - otherwise my guess is that I just don't have that many cancellations (maybe it'll be done).
Ehh I should have re-worded this, I ended up having one cancellation and one no-show.

'Great Fortune' is fast becoming one of my 'absolute yes' cards in the deck, so that may also have been trying to tell me something.

I did indeed have to take a mature approach throughout the day though.

Tonight's kipper: trying a few questions I know the answer to

Do I live alone?
Journey, High Honour, Lovers

Journey is saying "I'm going somewhere",
High Honour is one of my 'Yes' cards; it's also an indication that it may be an internalised mark of distinction that I've been able to live here alone (I waited many years for housemates to move out!)
Lovers feels more like a card of coupling... since I know I live alone, I'm wondering if it's more like Lovers in the tarot deck, which is more like a card of open gates, permission to proceed, appropriate time to level up etc (kind of like Journey). That is usually a positive card - not 100% sure about Journey here but with High Honour and Lovers as yes/no cards, it looks like a yes (which it is!)

Do I have a house inspection this month?
Wealthy Man
Gift
Toil and Labour

Wealthy Man??? Myself and my property agent are both female so this gender card confuses me greatly, although the card itself could refer to the property agency/company.
Gift is usually a 'yes' card for me
Toil and labour feels effortful... which inspections definitely are for me. The vibe I'm getting here is that work needs to be done before the 'gift' can arrive, which is true.

So I'm going to say a maybe-yes (and it's a definite yes).

Will I have two or more cancellations/non-attendances tomorrow?
High Honour
Lovers
Mature Man

If the above readings are anything to go by, with two "yes" cards in the spread, this is looking like a yes - there may be two or more cancellations/no-show's tomorrow. Eek, but what if it's not to do with my patient list specifically? I should reword my question. Wait, no, I said "I", so it should still work.

Mature man seems to suggest that again, a mature approach would be beneficial.

Will I have at least one order tomorrow?
Court house
False person
Message of concern

This feels like a no. False person makes me think lots of people will look, but no buyers tomorrow. Not sure about Court House - people may be scrutinising my terms and conditions.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:37 AM
Master

Moar known yes/no question practice with FDS kipper

Are there any other currently-practicing female clinicians on my team?
Distant Horizons

The general gist here is "uhhh... no, and it might be a long time until there are".
Coffin here is one of my 'no' cards

Answer: No (correct!)

Was my last housemate to live with me female?
Courtship
Thief
Hmm, more Message! (does this indicate paperwork, contracts I wonder?)
Courtship feels like a "yes", Thief is an interesting card that suggests things may not have been as above-board as I would have liked.

I'm wondering if the cards tell a story - initially a really good front, but then doing weird things (like having family members over to use the bathtub, or using conversations with me as social collateral...? yes it was a bit weird) and eventually texting me to say she was moving out abruptly.

It's a yes, but a weird yes (correct).

Have I spoken to my last love relationship partner within the past 12 months?
Coffin
Gift
Pathway

Egads! It's one of my 'absolute no' cards mixed in with one of my 'absolute yes' cards.

Here, the cards as a story seem to make more sense; in terms of it being a no, but this no being a very good thing as I'm now heading in a very different direction than I was the last time he was in my life.

I don't usually pay any attention to Leonormand-esque 'to the left' or 'to the right' of cards, but if I read it left-to-right, then the leftmost card (Coffin) is most prevalent, which would make this a no.

No (correct)
Old 04-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Will I get at least one order tomorrow?
Message, High Honour, Marriage (I know FDS is printed with US spelling of 'Honor', but my UK english really doesn't roll that way).

This looks like a yes! I'm looking at 'Message' and almost hearing the email ping through my phone. Marriage here feels more like people agreeing to lay down their money (the first time this card has come up in a non-romantic relationship sense; kind of like the 2 of Cups in tarot huh?). High Honour may indicate that I get more than one order, that the customer is genuinely interested, or otherwise could just be a convenient "absolutely yes" card.
This was meant to be yesterday
Quote:
Will I have at least one order tomorrow?
Court house
False person
Message of concern

This feels like a no. False person makes me think lots of people will look, but no buyers tomorrow. Not sure about Court House - people may be scrutinising my terms and conditions.
This was meant to be today

So I woke up this morning to 5 orders -_- The only way these two readings work (barring further orders in next 24hrs) is if my FDS kipper was going by US time. Otherwise this is classic "expect 80% accuracy max" in cartomancy.

PS: Actually, Court House isn't necessarily a 'no' card, according to the LWB. I got a bunch of orders but the customers haven't filled in their paperwork, which is a bit annoying to me. I guess I can see how the cards are working here.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
High Honour
Lovers
Mature Man

If the above readings are anything to go by, with two "yes" cards in the spread, this is looking like a yes - there may be two or more cancellations/no-show's tomorrow. Eek, but what if it's not to do with my patient list specifically? I should reword my question. Wait, no, I said "I", so it should still work.

Mature man seems to suggest that again, a mature approach would be beneficial.
Only one cancellation/non-attendance from my list today. Hmm. So looks like I can't have 'absolute yes' or 'absolute no' cards.

Wealthy Man
Official person
Imprisonment

Look, two cards for doing well in business, and then one card that basically says "unable to move". The vibe here is actually more about "I'm annoyed and can't say anything unprofessional, I'm limited in what I can say or do" so I'm going to guess that I may have some cancellations.

Otherwise Imprisonment may indicate that my list doesn't change.

Will ____ happen within the next two weeks?
Judication
Thoughts
Lovers

Lots of thinking but not sure about action on this front, at least, not within the timeframe specified. My eye is drawn to the "chin in hand" action of both Judication and Thoughts (it's the left hand for both figures).

Will ____ happen within the month?
Main male

It's a mixed bag here, potentially leaning towards a yes. I loosely interpret 'message' as a card of communication, but I'm noting here that whilst the envelope is open, the letter is still folded inside. Eh, my first impression of this card was "everything's closed up!" but looking more, I notice that the shelves are open. The inkpot is open. Even the friggin' envelope is open. So it may indicate 'open communication'.

Great Fortune also seems more like an 'open' card (the golden flowers look like they're pouring out of the jug), but if this thread has taught me anything, it's that I'm still figuring out The Language Of Kipper

Will I get at least one order tomorrow before 8pm?
Court House

Yikes! I hope this is a yes. Court House freaks me out slightly as a card (maybe it's because lots of my friends are lawyers). Things feel very 'official' and kind of out of my control - which isn't necessarily untrue. Message and High Honour would sort of indicate there's communication that goes in my favour, but I guess we'll see...
Guess: maybe-yes
Old 05-12-2017, 10:47 AM
Master
Wow interesting, I am joining this thread in a couple of days. Something new !
Old 06-12-2017, 10:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Will I have two or more cancellations/non-attendances tomorrow?[/b]
Wealthy Man
Official person
Imprisonment

Look, two cards for doing well in business, and then one card that basically says "unable to move". The vibe here is actually more about "I'm annoyed and can't say anything unprofessional, I'm limited in what I can say or do" so I'm going to guess that I may have some cancellations.

Otherwise Imprisonment may indicate that my list doesn't change.
This was a yes! I had one call up to cancel, and another no-show. No-shows annoy me. Definitely an "imprisonment" moment as I'm stuck there unable to do anything else.

Quote:
Court House

Yikes! I hope this is a yes. Court House freaks me out slightly as a card (maybe it's because lots of my friends are lawyers). Things feel very 'official' and kind of out of my control - which isn't necessarily untrue. Message and High Honour would sort of indicate there's communication that goes in my favour, but I guess we'll see...
Guess: maybe-yes
Yes! I also got contacted directly by a client asking if I could rush their order (no).

Despair
Expectation
Bad Health

The image for Expectation looks exactly the way I feel when I'm waiting to find out if a non-attendee is going to show up or not (especially when admin calls them and can't get a hold of them), so I'm going to guess this is a yes, especially with Despair.
Bad Health may be referring to my patient load

Guess: Yes

House

I'm feeling no. I think I'm going to get website views but not really any purchases (I note the gates in 'House' are closed; it's a bit like a reversed Lovers card). Not really sure about Thief, although my eyes are drawn to the figure of the boy having a look at the stopwatch. Customers may come along and "look" at products without actually wanting to pay for it, is the vibe I'm getting.

Guess: no

Known yes/no practice:
Am I planning on taking a packed lunch to work tomorrow?
Distant Horizons
Concern
Despair

Distant Horizons feels too far off to be a yes - it's like a card that says "hmm I'm not sure about tomorrow, but you may indeed make a packed lunch in about two year's time"
Concern and Despair are both "worried" cards, which is more or less apt as I've run out of fresh ingredients at home
Guess: No (correct!)

Am I drinking hot tea at the moment?
Judication
Great Fortune
High Honour

Nooo! Judication had the right of it ("hmm, I'm not sure about this")
I'm actually drinking Milo.
Cards: Maybe - yes (incorrect!)
Old 06-12-2017, 11:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Q: Do I get my "____________" in the mail today?

Journey, Family room, Pathway..

I think it's on it's way.

Q:Will Get my "__________________" in the mail by Friday?

Expectation/Message/Great Fortune

I think Santa is making his way