Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Hmm, but everything evolves and the more something evolves the more light it contains. True that light is not the origins of a thing, and that darkness comes before it, but darkness in this instance is more of an intangible unmanifested potential which can neither exist nor non-exist. And out of that is the projection of light.. so the more one becomes privy to one's true origins which is both darkness and light, the one more connects with the higher self and visibly contains more light.. because you can't really not contain light.. you'd neither exist nor not exist, which, though is a paradox to say cannot happen due to our natural state being one of this (unmanifested form of the higher self), the darkness forever remains one of infinite potential, and whilst potential still remains so does evolution and a higher light quotient. Does that make sense?
Old 03-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina1021
Figuring our your star origin isnt easy. Most starseeds don't have many lives on earth but they may have many lives on other planets. So to determine which one was specifically yours is tricky. For me I still am having trouble finding my planet. I have gone to many planets, lived on many planets. I'm still trying to figure out if the planet i am looking for is my home or just a planet i worked on.

Meditation is always your best bet. Binaural beats help but i wouldnt recommend using it too much. For me I do a bit of mind traveling and see what feels familiar. You can also ask your guides. Let the universe know you are ready for the answers and they will send you the pieces to the puzzle. Always use discernment and gage everything through your feelings. I hope this helps!

Thank You for replying.

Ohhhh i see so it evolves meditation, i meditate but with specific intentions.

That probably won't include this.

I just thought there was some sort of dictionary or something involving traits that maybe revealed the answer.

Even if it was just thought provoking and fun to find out, i was interested.

Cheers again..
Old 05-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Hmm, but everything evolves and the more something evolves the more light it contains. True that light is not the origins of a thing, and that darkness comes before it, but darkness in this instance is more of an intangible unmanifested potential which can neither exist nor non-exist. And out of that is the projection of light.. so the more one becomes privy to one's true origins which is both darkness and light, the one more connects with the higher self and visibly contains more light.. because you can't really not contain light.. you'd neither exist nor not exist, which, though is a paradox to say cannot happen due to our natural state being one of this (unmanifested form of the higher self), the darkness forever remains one of infinite potential, and whilst potential still remains so does evolution and a higher light quotient. Does that make sense?

It makes sense; nice to see one understand the concept of darkness the way it was referred Though you still use concepts that I do not ascribe to. Have you ever heard of Khôra? without saying too much, she is one of my great loves. John Caputo describes khôra as:

neither present nor absent, active or passive, the good nor evil, living nor nonliving - but rather atheological and nonhuman - khôra is not even a receptacle. Khôra has no meaning or essence, no identity to fall back upon. She/it receives all without becoming anything, which is why she/it can become the subject of neither a philosopheme nor mytheme. In short, the khôra is tout autre [fully other], very[3]

Relating to the subject of self discovery of origin from within, here is what wisdom I garter from Khôra: Life in its essence is simple. Through existence complexity is born, and it is only when we do not see the simplistic within the complex that we struggle. So when we struggle to find our own origin, it is because we miss that simple part of our own existence. Often it is the part that seem least important. Like in spirituality of starseeds there seem to be an idea that starseeds are more "evolved" than beings from Earth. This I have to underline is a misguided idea IMO. A last note that seems important: ones origin is not a wanting but a sense of belonging.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Master
Pleiades...Me and my other half talk so much and the pleidians are big fans. Also one time he said that i was his star on Pleiades, can't really argue with that :)
Old 05-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Guide
Just found out a few days ago I'm a sirian
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 06-11-2014, 03:58 PM
Experiencer
From a channeling through my TF I was mentioned to be an Arcturian but "from 3D". I have likely spent many incarnations on this Earth already.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:34 PM
Deactivated Account

One can go with impressions, but keep an open mind, always know you don't really know the details. I think we get hints just by feeling the resonance, like for me it's Sirian, Pleiadean, Orion, kinda general. I don't feel worthy enough to consider myself Arcturian, but I have met several Arcturians and often run across their influence online, so they are trying to speak to me.

Maybe some roots with them will be revealed, like maybe I was one but got some bad karma in an earth life which is a common risk for more advanced souls descending into an earth life and becoming frustrated with the primary aspect of civilization here. Which is in short, iniquity; it is to focus on external appearances and to dominate others, to stunt their growth in one's self-interest, to defy egalitarian principles and to control what others think by demanding they reflect back the dominator's desired external appearance.
Perhaps Arcturians are just a very primary influence right now to help people ascend, so a lot of people have some influence or contact with them because that is their role to help starseeds at this point.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:38 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
Perhaps Arcturians are just a very primary influence right now to help people ascend, so a lot of people have some influence or contact with them because that is their role to help starseeds at this point.

Do you meet many who has contact with them in regard of this idea of ascension? or just all together?
Old 09-11-2014, 12:09 AM
Red83

I have no idea but after searching my traits were connected with Pleiadian, Vegans, Angelic beings. So i stopped looking
Old 09-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red83
I have no idea but after searching my traits were connected with Pleiadian, Vegans, Angelic beings. So i stopped looking

I started out with this. I seemed familiar with Vegan, though at the end I found myself connected to the elemental kingdom of Earth. What I insinuate is that no list can tell you where you are from, only what characteristics you possess.